Bengali Bloggers/Influencers - Part 4

Formerly was "Please help me find..." under the beauty section - but wasn't properly organized. Expect changes. Thank you!
maxmarabh
Informer
Informer

Re: Bengali Bloggers/Influencers - Part 4

Post by maxmarabh »

gurugossiperuser123 wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:23 pm
I don’t know if anyone knows quxrida but she gives me unstable vibes, she changes her bio more than the days of the week. do these girls know how to have a personality without revolving around a ring on their finger. Husband is very mid looking
Deffo unstable and insecure,husband is below mid looking and both in each others league

gab00n
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Post by gab00n »

anyone see that nisha vx who's nudes got leaked got married and wears hijab now

MagicLane9
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by MagicLane9 »

gab00n wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:00 pm
anyone see that nisha vx who's nudes got leaked got married and wears hijab now
Lol, her man definitely is a simp loser, no man with self respect would marry a whore.

MagicLane9
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by MagicLane9 »

Ari678 wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:35 pm
Does anyone know what the deal with hazera’s uncle billy rahman is? Is his wife fully Morrocon or a Bengali living in Morocco etc. also it seems she hasn’t moved to UK yet ? On their TikTok’s he mentioned meeting her in Dubai to go Bangladesh together.. I’m so curious as to how they met If she’s a morrocon native. She is really pretty tho.

And hazera’s brother getting married to a Bangladeshi girl in BD. I wonder if the girl is related to them
hazera is a sket with mad history

MagicLane9
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by MagicLane9 »

Zeldafromda9 wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:46 am
Ari678 wrote:Does anyone know what the deal with hazera’s uncle billy rahman is? Is his wife fully Morrocon or a Bengali living in Morocco etc. also it seems she hasn’t moved to UK yet ? On their TikTok’s he mentioned meeting her in Dubai to go Bangladesh together.. I’m so curious as to how they met If she’s a morrocon native. She is really pretty tho.

And hazera’s brother getting married to a Bangladeshi girl in BD. I wonder if the girl is related to them
I think I saw something he met her whilst she was working as a cabin crew? But who knows people meet on dating apps and then lie about how they met.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea thats BS, most likely arranged

gurugossiperuser123
Talker
Talker

Post by gurugossiperuser123 »

is it me or tasss.xoi begs it too much to appeal to non-muslim influencer community? her dress sense is literally what 16-18 year old girls wear how old is she again? 😳 even actual influencers like maya mills have grown out of the skimpy clothing

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

gurugossiperuser123 wrote:I don’t know if anyone knows quxrida but she gives me unstable vibes, she changes her bio more than the days of the week. do these girls know how to have a personality without revolving around a ring on their finger. Husband is very mid looking
Who’s the girls she had beef with for ages?

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

gab00n wrote:anyone see that nisha vx who's nudes got leaked got married and wears hijab now
Nisha the traveller from Oldham?

gurugossiperuser123
Talker
Talker

Zeldafromda9 wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:22 am
gurugossiperuser123 wrote:I don’t know if anyone knows quxrida but she gives me unstable vibes, she changes her bio more than the days of the week. do these girls know how to have a personality without revolving around a ring on their finger. Husband is very mid looking
Who’s the girls she had beef with for ages?

one of tass.s_ friends mentioned earlier in the thread. not sure what it was over but quxrida tries too hard icl everyone and their mum is getting married rn you’re nothing different or special…. doesn’t she also have a lazy eye?

Maria123456789
Debater
Debater

Post by Maria123456789 »

Any tea on rumon ans sania?
Any tea on why ruhenaxbegum got divorced?

Both always gave advice on marriage

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

Zeldafromda9 wrote:
Fri May 12, 2023 7:39 pm
Any tea on she3ma

She3ma is a divorcee who had a love marriage but it didn’t work out. She had an arranged marriage few years back. She acts like she goes out etc but is married to a control freak who takes her out and is not allowed to show her face on socials 🤣

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Sparkle103 wrote:
Zeldafromda9 wrote:
Fri May 12, 2023 7:39 pm
Any tea on she3ma

She3ma is a divorcee who had a love marriage but it didn’t work out. She had an arranged marriage few years back. She acts like she goes out etc but is married to a control freak who takes her out and is not allowed to show her face on socials Image
Is the arranged marriage guy rich?

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

Not really, she buys own stuff mainly and returns it . He’s defo not from UK. From
Bangladesh! Might have been divorced too I reckon. She acts like he is well off , but he is defo the one wearing the trousers in that relationship. She not allowed to go out without him and does a lot of online shopping and returns 🤣

Betagurll_1999
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Betagurll_1999 »

94Hannah94_ wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 3:06 am
As if Tasnim Hoque started dressing sketty after marriage?! I’d understand if she had always worn very revealing clothing but this is confusing and her Mr is a dayooth 🤣
So basically what I heard from one of her cousins was that her boyfreind is a divorcee 35 year old from liverpool with tattoos, also single parent home and her parents didn’t want her to marry him so they had to do a shotgun wedding at the mosque. Apparently she hasn’t seen her fam since the wedding day, she got disowned. I noticed she don’t even follow her own sister anymore. These girls will do ANYTHING for a man with money damn. Noticed her husband don’t give a shit about having her tits out on gram lol I don’t even think he’s muslim

gurugossiperuser123
Talker
Talker

Betagurll_1999 wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:00 pm
94Hannah94_ wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 3:06 am
As if Tasnim Hoque started dressing sketty after marriage?! I’d understand if she had always worn very revealing clothing but this is confusing and her Mr is a dayooth 🤣
So basically what I heard from one of her cousins was that her boyfreind is a divorcee 35 year old from liverpool with tattoos, also single parent home and her parents didn’t want her to marry him so they had to do a shotgun wedding at the mosque. Apparently she hasn’t seen her fam since the wedding day, she got disowned. I noticed she don’t even follow her own sister anymore. These girls will do ANYTHING for a man with money damn. Noticed her husband don’t give a shit about having her tits out on gram lol I don’t even think he’s muslim
if that is true that is really sad, despite his background parents should not abandon children, or at least set boundaries. that’s a big age gap if that is the case.

i didn’t clock the sisters didn’t follow each other until you mentioned it, she doesn’t even follow the sister’s sof.lili.abayas page - something pretty drastic must have happened?

not that anyone owes an explanation to viewers their personal issues but i just think these so called “influencers” should be careful sugarcoating marriage being a walk in the park (then you read the fine small t&c’s of what they’re really going through and in reality it’s not that great) not everything that glitters is gold.

do you remember that niqabi who was going through dom ab in her marriage on tiktok? it’s scary stuff how things can seem picture perfect

Any wife or husband that abandons themselves from their own family/social circle, never ends well…

itsallgood2020123123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by itsallgood2020123123 »

Anybody follow that rich Bengali guy from London with the very expensive wrist watches and his stupid purple cars? I believe his name is Mas, always hides his face on camera too wearing masks or using weirdo emoji's....he married an eastern european model from Aizerbaijan who is utterly stunning, but had a history of being a sugarbaby...anyways true to his form hes divorced her and leaked her intimate moments getting dom'd all over the internet, shame. Sabina aka sssabisha says shes 29...more like 39
IMG_6355.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

itsallgood2020123123 wrote:Anybody follow that rich Bengali guy from London with the very expensive wrist watches and his stupid purple cars? I believe his name is Mas, always hides his face on camera too wearing masks or using weirdo emoji's....he married an eastern european model from Aizerbaijan who is utterly stunning, but had a history of being a sugarbaby...anyways true to his form hes divorced her and leaked her intimate moments getting dom'd all over the internet, shame. Sabina aka sssabisha says shes 29...more like 39
IMG_6355.PNG
What’s his & her insta

itsallgood2020123123
Lurker
Lurker

Dont know his insta, hers was sssabisha, Sabina Agaeva Ahmed

itsallgood2020123123
Lurker
Lurker

anyone know or have any tea on Shamima_arif ? also has a page selling cakes etc

was married to someone seems as though shes single again, shes not using his surname.

Beautiful looking bengali girl from Cardiff who got married but all her ex bf's couldnt sit tight and kept flooding her with pictures from her past.

gurugossiperuser123
Talker
Talker

why are there rumours about reema islam being preg ?

Return to “Can you please help me find...”