Gabriella Fortunato - Part 3

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
Mischief

Gabriella Fortunato - Part 3

Post by Mischief »

Please enjoy :halo:
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Dosomirti
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Gabriella Fortunato - Part 3

Post by Dosomirti »

She looks slimmer every day

barrol o monkeys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by barrol o monkeys »

I haven't been watching her cause everything she's been posting hasn't interested me, but if she is that's great to hear. Hopefully she's losing weight in a healthy way.

Sailormoon1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Sailormoon1 »

I just saw her wedding video, she looked beautiful as a bride, but she doesn’t look slimmer to me , maybe it was the awful dress she had on the car ride. She’s mia now for two months , i t don’t know , either she got an actual job or she’s pregnant . If she says “I was soooo busy being a wife” I won’t believe it . She could also be on her honeymoon, or she finally got weightloss surgery.

barrol o monkeys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sailormoon1 wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:53 pm
I just saw her wedding video, she looked beautiful as a bride, but she doesn’t look slimmer to me , maybe it was the awful dress she had on the car ride. She’s mia now for two months , i t don’t know , either she got an actual job or she’s pregnant . If she says “I was soooo busy being a wife” I won’t believe it . She could also be on her honeymoon, or she finally got weightloss surgery.
Oh, prepare to be mad then. I saw on her ig stories that she's been mia because married life. Or something like that.

I don't understand how there are people out there k that aren't children of millionaires) that think they can get away their entire lives without working a full time job. She's old enough to be supporting herself, yet she's always had someone to help her out.

Sailormoon1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Sailormoon1 »

Wow seriously, she’s been busy being a wife ? What kind of crap is that lol , especially since she already lived with Dan before getting married, she’s so lazy. The poor girl is delusional if she’s not trying to do something to help herself with her weight, I hope she doesn’t want to get pregnant right away but oh well .

Dosomirti
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Dosomirti »

When I posted she was looking a bit slimmer to me,maybe she did some diet for the wedding but failed. Most brides do that.
Yea she is so “busy” we know that,she always run errands ,and then comes back with a shitty video with no content just to post.

Dosomirti
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Dosomirti »

“Good for her if she’s happy. I’m shocked she’s straying away from home. Isn’t Dan like an hour away. Wonder if the teen center pays enough to keep up her appearances and she’ll quit YT once they get married”

Prophet Queen Penny in the thread no2😅

Dosomirti
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Dosomirti »

So she started going to the gym and someone in the comments seemed upset and asked if she was trying to lose weight. I think her plus size followers won’t like that. She always bragged about how she doesn’t care to lose weight in order to represent the plus size community.

Also she doesn’t work but she is taking care of her uncle now. I wonder,has she ever had a real job?

barrol o monkeys
Gossiper
Gossiper

I'm pretty sure the only job she's ever had is YouTube, which she doesn't even really do anymore, and working part time for some teen center or something that her mom works for. PART TIME, and she's almost 30 with no real work experience.

Dosomirti
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Dosomirti »

What happened with the unedited video? She was doing pot?

Hottea99
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Hottea99 »

She went in for kiss with Dan, and she tasted/smelled weed on his breath. She asked if he had just got done smoking weed he said yes she replied " eww gross, don't worry I'll edit that out" but she forgot to edit it out. People in the comments told her she didn't edit it out so she took down the video and re-uploaded the edited version

Sailormoon1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Sailormoon1 »

Wow , that was dumb of her to post it like that , way to expose that Dan smokes weed. This thread used to be a little more entertaining lol, she’s so boring now , and Dan is even more boring. I think is nice she takes care of her uncle , but I feel like she’s not really living life to her full potential, she could be working , she seems to be always broke. She could be going to school , to the gym , doing something to fulfill her life. I think she is desperate to have a child so she can have something to do , so she can have a purpose in her life. But at her weight is hard to get pregnant, is very unhealthy also, she might have pcos and not know it. Her problem is that she’s very delusional in terms of her weight and wants to portray to be something she’s not , that she doesn’t care about losing weight but also only eats salads and manages to be so fat from only that.

Kathryn_Merteuil82
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Kathryn_Merteuil82 »

I don't find her that relatable anymore. Had to Unsub from the mindless drone content two years ago so haven't really caught up on much. But obviously she got married so I decided to check out the video. She looked okay on her day. I mean, the baking under the eyes pretty much white washed her face. In a lot of her pictures you can clearly see where she has baked with the powder and it sometimes looks like she hasn't brushed it off or she's baked far too long. I watched her other videos before she was married and I don't know who told her she looked good as a 'blonde' but she didn't. If anything it highlighted every aspect of her facial features. I Don't care too much about her weight. it's just her baking under the eyes that use to annoy me and her content which was just not relatable anymore.

loveleadstheway
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by loveleadstheway »

Her wedding dress was pretty but not what I expected from her at all. I thought she might be a bit more fashion forward. Some of the dresses in the try on video were more suited for her personality it seems. But how nice she got married and is happy with Dan Some people on here are kind of nasty saying Dan is a fetishizer but what's any different with him liking big girls than some guys like super skinny. He adores her and respects her family. He's willing to support her too. I think she should get some training for something because you never know what life can throw at you. But some of you are just jealous she landed a good guy lol

I am.curious what happened to her bridal party though. Her black friend with the baby girl was not a bridesmaid and that obnoxious cousin of hers was not the bridesmaid??? Honestly, that cousin liked the camera wah too much. I couldnt tell from the wedding video who had what role but she had these cringey looking girls filming her wedding vlog. Were her friend and cousin even at the wedding??? Her mom looked great and sweet her brother walked her down the aisle and the picture of her dad was very sweet. Congrats to her for the wedding but really weird she wouldnt share the details of her bridal.party completely changing guess she doesnt know how to engage her audience

barrol o monkeys
Gossiper
Gossiper

I haven't watched her in a long time so I have no input on her wedding stuff. Congrats is all I have to say.

As for Dan, same deal, don't watch her vlogs so I can't give input. But I do think most of the people here certainly aren't jealous of Gabby in anyway. I personally find it fishy whenever anytime gets married after knowing someone for a relatively short amount of time.

She just posted on IG that they're pregnant and due in August. Congrats to them, but I think they should have waited to announce it to the world. At her size the pregnancy has to be a high risk. Of course I wish it goes smooth, but she needs to be careful. I wish think she needs to start earning more money because being an inconsistent influencer can't be bringing in that much money for it. Clearly Dan is the breadwinner but she should be helping out too.

loveleadstheway
Wanderer
Wanderer

She is pregnant and due in August. Wow. If I had miscarriages I wouldnt share my pregnancy online but her choice would explain why she's exercising all of the sudden. I dont really watch her and just caught up in the wedding now.Just wanted the info on her weird bridal party situation and yes her vlogs are boring in general. Her mom is the one with personality. Gabby's nails always grossed me out and made me not want to watch her, in my country, that is considered unhygenic

loveleadstheway
Wanderer
Wanderer

She is pregnant and due in August. Wow. If I had miscarriages I wouldnt share my pregnancy online but her choice would explain why she's exercising all of the sudden. I dont really watch her and just caught up in the wedding now.Just wanted the info on her weird bridal party situation and yes her vlogs are boring in general. Her mom is the one with personality. Gabby's nails always grossed me out and made me not want to watch her, in my country, that is considered unhygenic

Dosomirti
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Dosomirti »

From what I remember the drama happened way before the new year’s. Around the time they were picking dresses etc.
According to Gabriella there was jealousy and judgement there.
I’m guessing something happened with her dress. Maybe her cousin told her she would lose weight (as did herself).
I have no idea about Katelyn tho. They had several fallouts during the years.

As for the girls who ended up her bridesmaids I would have denied,it’s at least humiliating to ask them after the other backed out when she didn’t even consider them in the first place.

chattycatty55
Learner
Learner

Post by chattycatty55 »

I wonder how she is doing during her pregnancy. I wish she posted. Considering she hasn’t posted in months before baby, I can not see her continuing YouTube after baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “F-K”