Karima McKimmie

DrowningInMelancholy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Karima McKimmie

Post by DrowningInMelancholy »

She looks so old in the thumbnail. I don't understand the insistence of going blonde, she looks grey

annapolly
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by annapolly »

DrowningInMelancholy wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:47 pm
annapolly wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 1:58 am

Thought she did an accounting course. Not sure what she does now because she can’t live off her influencer work as she hardly uploads to Instagram and YouTube.
What happened to her and Sharon, they used to be close.
she's a nepo baby. she's always traveling and her influencer schtick wasn't ever a "real job"

I heard they had a falling out
How can she be a nepo baby - her parents own a metal company.
judging u

DrowningInMelancholy
Gossiper
Gossiper

annapolly wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:27 pm
DrowningInMelancholy wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:47 pm

she's a nepo baby. she's always traveling and her influencer schtick wasn't ever a "real job"

I heard they had a falling out
How can she be a nepo baby - her parents own a metal company.
Nepo in the sense that she’s been catapulted to highly coveted spaces. Not in the context of her being a celebrity because she isn’t one

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

The filters on her videos are ridiculous and practically blurry…it’s distracting and and ironically makes it hard to see the products. And the lighting and angles…way too over the top. :roll:

I don’t view it as “high quality” at all. In this context (amateur YouTube makeup), it’s almost embarrassing how seriously she takes herself.

DrowningInMelancholy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Rosie34567-2 wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:22 am
The filters on her videos are ridiculous and practically blurry…it’s distracting and and ironically makes it hard to see the products. And the lighting and angles…way too over the top. :roll:

I don’t view it as “high quality” at all. In this context (amateur YouTube makeup), it’s almost embarrassing how seriously she takes herself.
The fake amateur YouTube makeup is a Schlick I have no idea why she’s going down that route

anastasia1989
Learner
Learner

Post by anastasia1989 »

Rosie34567-2 wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:22 am

I don't know who this woman is but her "creamy skin" video popped up on my youtube recommendations so I clicked on it and ran here immediately. It's ridiculous how heavily filtered it is! She says she will show you how to achieve her "soft focus" look (with lots of affiliate link products, of course)... uh, where did she link the filter? I swear it should be illegal for influencers to shill skincare and makeup products to achieve a look that is primary thanks to post-production editing.

Return to “K-O”