Omaya Zein

Post by tar »

By Request. Happy Gossiping. :toss:

ddwitf
Talker
Talker

Re: Omaya Zein

Post by ddwitf »

You guys need to chill with the CPS thing.. a lot of parents make mistakes, they’re first time parents. And they don’t need to make extra money off of the baby. Ridiculous

Liyasaned
Debater
Debater

Post by Liyasaned »

ddwitf wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:40 pm
You guys need to chill with the CPS thing.. a lot of parents make mistakes, they’re first time parents. And they don’t need to make extra money off of the baby. Ridiculous
Only one person brought up CPS. I don’t think putting your NEWBORN in dangerous positions like that for a reel is normal. If you are a mom, I would expect you to understand that. What makes it worse for me is that she went through hell to even get pregnant only to make a stupid video about her newborn that was unnecessary and frankly disturbing.

And if she doesn’t post a link for people to buy something baby-related, I will truly be shocked. She already did an ad for UPPABABY before the child was even born…..

Bored234
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Bored234 »

I am so glad this was made because I really needed a forum to just complain about Omaya. She bothers me wayyyy more than the Asads and many other influencers. Like her content is particularly not creative AT ALL and I always feel like she is so late to trends. Even the “baby waking up all night video” has been posted a thousand times before. Most of her content is SO boring and unoriginal. On top of that I just need to know if there is a single thought going through her husbands head because honestly the guy seems like Omaya just pushes him whichever way and he follows. Even more so than other Muslim influencers who are primary sources of income and their husbands just support them. Also now 10 years after every other influencer she is getting her own clothing brand. Can’t wait for another brand producing cheaply made ugly neutral polyester clothing that is way overpriced!

Mustbeuniqke
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mustbeuniqke »

It’s because their content is geared to preteen girls. I want to see real adults doing real adult things

Chimmy_Joo
Informer
Informer

Post by Chimmy_Joo »

Idiotic reels like this are the reason some people should not have kids, but this pair of knobheads decided to play God and went down the IVF route. Poor thing was conceived exclusively for content purposes.
I wonder how many attempts it took to get the perfect shot, wobbling that newborns head like a jibber jabber. Her husband is a spineless mug, running around after her like a love-starved dog.

yayme clapclap
Talker
Talker

Post by yayme clapclap »

How is IVF playing God? They aren’t making genetically engineered kids.

Return to “L-O”