Manda31409: Part 3

Ivylea24
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Manda31409: Part 3

Post by Ivylea24 »

14 years!!! that’s crazy ! Yeah I feel like she has spoken about where Alan lives beforehand. But I don’t remember. I can imagine he must have his own place though, and manda just doesn’t want to move in because of the kid (even though I’m pretty sure he’s not there all the time). But that whole situation made me feel gross too.

I can’t believe there’s no news on the wedding yet either

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I mean, she's GOTTA know making a post like that is going to trigger the "when are you guys getting married" questions. She bought a damn dress and shoes and everything YEARS ago when they first got engaged, and then never bothered to even start planning it after that. I bet you she doesn't even want that dress anymore, she's going to want some black spiderweb thing now :rofl:

_xoxogossipgirl
Talker
Talker

Post by _xoxogossipgirl »

Ivylea24 wrote:14 years!!! that’s crazy ! Yeah I feel like she has spoken about where Alan lives beforehand. But I don’t remember. I can imagine he must have his own place though, and manda just doesn’t want to move in because of the kid (even though I’m pretty sure he’s not there all the time). But that whole situation made me feel gross too.

I can’t believe there’s no news on the wedding yet either
I think she mentioned on hear that he had week/off custody. Not sure if that’s still the case. His son has got to be a teenager now so it’s not like she’d have to even look after him like a baby. The whole is just odd. If I had a kid and if my partner didn’t wanna be around them I’d be upset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_xoxogossipgirl
Talker
Talker

LiddlePallid wrote:Yeah there's certainly nothing incriminating on this site. She can waste money she doesn't have on an attorney if she wants, but they're going to laugh about it :rofl:
Fr tho, like the fact she’d wanna sue over gossip is the dumbest shit I’ve ever heard.

dr_hooper
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dr_hooper »

Through time I've seen a lot of comments about her wedding dress and wedding shoes, when was that?? She showed the dress or just talk about it?? I'm not sure if I could pick a wedding dress, never used it and still like it.

_xoxogossipgirl
Talker
Talker

dr_hooper wrote:Through time I've seen a lot of comments about her wedding dress and wedding shoes, when was that?? She showed the dress or just talk about it?? I'm not sure if I could pick a wedding dress, never used it and still like it.
So in an old live stream she did on her channel (I’ll have to find it cause it’s still up) but her reason for getting her wedding dress before getting engaged was because some dress shop had been going out of business so she got the dress for really cheap. The dress wasn’t shown cause apparently Alan watches the channel

_xoxogossipgirl
Talker
Talker

https://www.youtube.com/live/SYcP1skufAM?feature=share

15:13 she mentions it

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I know she showed the shoes at one point too, I can't find that video lol.

_xoxogossipgirl
Talker
Talker

LiddlePallid wrote:I know she showed the shoes at one point too, I can't find that video lol.
She took it down because the shoes were dolls kill, because articles came out about dolls kill not supporting blm when manda was all into that

_xoxogossipgirl
Talker
Talker

LiddlePallid wrote:I know she showed the shoes at one point too, I can't find that video lol.
Here’s the shoes

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yes it was those! I feel like she won't want those OR whatever dress she got now, because she said it was white and I'd be willing to bet she wants something different now that she's all into the stupid spider stuff.

_xoxogossipgirl
Talker
Talker

They’re probably all dusty by now. She’ll probably do a Black wedding dress. Been seeing a lot of people do that recently

Ivylea24
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Ivylea24 »

Yeah I bet her dress is white, probably either country bumpkin-y or super sparkly kawaii kinda style.but her style is very different compared to like the 6-7 years ago when she bought her wedding stuff. I also totally have thoughts of her redecorating her room to be all creepy and spidery, imagine if she paints her room black again lol

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She had it black at one point? That must have been before I found her channel lol I've always seen everything she has be super PEENK and girly :rofl:

_xoxogossipgirl
Talker
Talker

Manda31409: Part 3

This had been the first video I had seen of hers

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

LMAO everything was so different. This is such a testament to how she goes through phases. I mean granted she was younger but what happened to the squirrel obsession? None of those things are in her room at all anymore :rofl: Her room looks like a damn fire hazard with so much crap crammed in there. It gives me anxiety that her bed takes up most of the room and there's just stuff EVERYWHERE. You'd think she'd want her own place if no reason other than being able to spread her stuff out over a few rooms instead of just crammed into that space.

_xoxogossipgirl
Talker
Talker

I’m curious what she even did with all that stuff. Like did she sell it or did she put in in storage?. I would think she’d want a little bit smaller bed but nope lol. It’d been ages since I’d see this video. Crazy how the times change lmaoo

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I'm actually surprised she didn't turn the shed black yet. Wouldn't that make sense since that's where her hundreds of spiders live? Also, do they just keep the heat running all night in that thing? They must so the spiders don't die. I wonder if she pays the electric/gas bill for that or if her mother does.

_xoxogossipgirl
Talker
Talker

I’m sure at some point she’ll turn it black, since it’s pretty much turned into a spider cottage instead of crystals. I would hope she’s paying for it and not her mom.

_xoxogossipgirl
Talker
Talker

Return to “Manda31409”