Sebinah Hussain

suziwuzi
Informer
Informer

Re: Sebinah Hussain

Post by suziwuzi »

you are right she's never ever dressed with style! the current modonisa colab, what the heck?!! Turkish women on average are taller, she's like 5ft 2 why did she not get a petite, she looks stupid!!

Doohoo1194
Learner
Learner

Post by Doohoo1194 »

This like the 5th or 6th time she’s resharing this dress and it’s so ugly and basic and the style is so outdated

Rehana82
Learner
Learner

Post by Rehana82 »

Have you all watched her latest vlogs on YouTube? I think she said she’s under 5’2. The clothes she wears does not suit her body shape. She keeps wearing leather pants and big boots . They look awful on her. Sebinaah sis, if you are reading this, have you thought about dressing more modestly and seeking the help of a personal stylist?

Every time she speaks, I can’t understand what she is saying. She talks so fast. It is like she is putting on a fake English accent. Although South Asians do look like. From the beginning everyone thought she was Bengali. I don’t think she was too happy about that as she is Pakistani . It seems like she tries so hard to fit in the Western world but she needs to realise that will never happen.

Her kids are going to be a lot bigger than her in a few years time.

She does not do much around the house, gets invited to well known brands launch/ promotions and has a lot of sponsor deals . She receives a lot of freebies and she sometimes comes across like she is better than everyone else.

Sebinaah has a first class law degree, she could have had a law career. It is fair to say that she wears the trousers in this marriage. She does sometimes come across a bit show offy and arrogant.

Celebrates birthdays and anniversaries, she sends people greetings to other faiths

Rehana82
Learner
Learner

Post by Rehana82 »

Have you all watched her latest vlogs on YouTube? I think she said she’s under 5’2. The clothes she wears does not suit her body shape. She keeps wearing leather pants and big boots . They look awful on her. Sebinaah sis, if you are reading this, have you thought about dressing more modestly and seeking the help of a personal stylist?

Every time she speaks, I can’t understand what she is saying. She talks so fast. It is like she is putting on a fake English accent. Although South Asians do look like. From the beginning everyone thought she was Bengali. I don’t think she was too happy about that as she is Pakistani . It seems like she tries so hard to fit in the Western world but she needs to realise that will never happen.

Her kids are going to be a lot bigger than her in a few years time.

She does not do much around the house, gets invited to well known brands launch/ promotions and has a lot of sponsor deals . She receives a lot of freebies and she sometimes comes across like she is better than everyone else.

Sebinaah has a first class law degree, she could have had a law career. It is fair to say that she wears the trousers in this marriage. She does sometimes come across a bit show offy and arrogant.

Celebrates birthdays and anniversaries, she sends people greetings to other faiths

Chimmy_Joo
Informer
Informer

Post by Chimmy_Joo »

She's so boring. All she does is promote high end skincare brands, while peoples' energy bills go through the roof. Totally out of touch. If anything, she needs to focus on those crusty lips because what good is an obscenely expensive skincare routine when you refuse to buy a 99p tin of Vaseline? The other day she was promoting Fenty and Rare Beauty, the actual audacity to post about palestine simultaneously 🤮
She thinks adding a YSL clutch will fix her hideous outfits. Remember a couple of years ago the most high end she could afford was Michael Kors, now she's obviously come into some money from brand deals, she can't help herself showing off with the occasional LV unboxing. Tacky asf.

Rehana82
Learner
Learner

Post by Rehana82 »

I agree with the above comments.

She is out of touch with the modern issues, having said that I doubt she is so out of touch as she has a law degree. She can still pursue a law career if the brand offers comes to an end.

She thinks she’s the only Asian SM person to have kids, a degree, house, and car.

I sort of liked her during her early days. It just goes to show that status and money can change someone instantly.

She may have lots of friends and family , brand sponsors, her personality does not come across kind or friendly and her loyalty to the Palestinians is questionable.

Chimmy_Joo
Informer
Informer

Post by Chimmy_Joo »

Rehana82 wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:31 am
I agree with the above comments.

She is out of touch with the modern issues, having said that I doubt she is so out of touch as she has a law degree. She can still pursue a law career if the brand offers comes to an end.

She thinks she’s the only Asian SM person to have kids, a degree, house, and car.

I sort of liked her during her early days. It just goes to show that status and money can change someone instantly.

She may have lots of friends and family , brand sponsors, her personality does not come across kind or friendly and her loyalty to the Palestinians is questionable.
Her house is rented, shes moved like a million times since Noah was born....not saying anything wrong with renting but she acts so prestige and needs to humble herself a little. All that money spent on hideous outfits and tacky bags, she can actually put a deposit down on a home and give her boys some stability. And dont come at me with riba is haram cos shes out there flaunting her soggy postpartum body and crusty lips for a brand deal lol her bra was visible in some of her pics so i dont think a mortgage would be the worst thing on the planet. Her husband is a bum, Sebinah brings the money and sponsored holidays, so hes got no choice but to take on the domestics. She wears the trousers 💯

Rehana82
Learner
Learner

Post by Rehana82 »

I just quickly watched her latest vlog. She does not greet her viewers in Arabic and half of her hair was showing . There is no doubt that her children must be a handful. The vlog was a perfect example of someone that has not really embraced motherhood or housewives duties.

She has a dishwasher that must be a lifesaver . 3 boys in the bathtub 🛁 is a bit too much. You don’t see her feeding her boys. The boys look more like her husband.

I think she thinks she’s better than the quality time with her kids. She’s young and has her whole life ahead of her. Enjoy the little things and the more she chases the duniya, wearing tight fitted clothes, hideous leather trousers, trying to be more Westernised will eventually worn her out. She rarely visits Muslim countries or spends time with her children. I wouldn’t be surprised if she had a cleaner and babysitter.

I certainly don’t think she is a good role model for our young generation.

Sebinaah sis, if you are reading this try to humble yourself. There are people and children who are in worst situations than you. No water, clothing,parents, income, shelter or food. She has a huge platform but she rarely talks about Palestine.

Return to “Gurus With More Than 50,000 Subs”