ThreadBanger

breakfast-princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: ThreadBanger

Post by breakfast-princess »

Corinne finally came back to doing videos on her channel after going MIA for like, a year, doing her online school. Although it seems like she's always one second away from having a complete mental breakdown in all her vids lately:

Have you been sleeping, Dale? You got kind of that county fair smell.

Tallntraveling
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by Tallntraveling »

I have always related to Rob and Corinne considering my own lifechoices and still hope to found a lifepartner like they have found each other and I hope they are doing well. As much as I wish they were posting, I think not posting is a good sign with Corinne's online school and Rob doing his art. They tried to get out of youtube for years and I wouldn't mind if they fully did given how much is happening in their lives. Just wanna see them thrive!

sillywhippet
Learner
Learner

Post by sillywhippet »

Looks like they've opened an art gallery

PugsleyWednesday
Debater
Debater

Post by PugsleyWednesday »

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

sillywhippet wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:07 am
Looks like they've opened an art gallery
Late on this but his art is quite "I'm in high school and I'm so edgy and deep" no offense at all, I'm no fancy pants art critic and it is an art style a lot of teens are into lol

PaperGirl
Learner
Learner

Post by PaperGirl »

Is anyone else suspecting Threadbanger are now separated / looking to divorce? The beautiful house they restored together was sold in September, Corinne stopped posting entirely around April, and Rob's art seems - well - suggestive of the "Final Goodbye" between the two of them (plus, Corinne wasn't at the show).

I've been a long-term fan of these two and their relationship was something I coveted during my youth, so I only hope that if they are separating, it's amicable and that the pain is minimal for them both.

Osaki
Learner
Learner

Post by Osaki »

PaperGirl wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:29 am
Is anyone else suspecting Threadbanger are now separated / looking to divorce? The beautiful house they restored together was sold in September, Corinne stopped posting entirely around April, and Rob's art seems - well - suggestive of the "Final Goodbye" between the two of them (plus, Corinne wasn't at the show).
I hadn't been keeping up since they were posting less on Youtube but after you mentioned it I looked up the sold listing and saw Rob's latest exhibition on the Gallery page on the website. Now I am suspecting the same as you which is pretty sad

breakfast-princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by breakfast-princess »

Pretty sure Corinne left rob. Or vice versa. Ever since Rob’s heart attack and coma Corinne seemed to be on the verge of a breakdown in all her vids (she took down her personal channel recently). Or maybe she’s studying law school out of state who knows.

Rob did a new video in his studio where he mentions that threadbanger’s ship has sailed.

https://youtu.be/4V4xIkSVFDI?si=1_Tu0YTlm0InZtZ7
Have you been sleeping, Dale? You got kind of that county fair smell.

mormonts
Stalker
Stalker

Post by mormonts »

I'm mostly a lurker around these parts but yeah, I'm pretty sure they've split. Even if you want to ignore Rob's recent art and the fact that they sold the house, Rob stopped wearing his wedding ring several months ago, Corinne ditched her podcast (and pretty much disappeared from the internet), and I'd still take this one with a grain of sail, but a reddit user said they spoke to Rob at his Halloween gallery showing and he confirmed they were separated. And as the user above pointed out, he did state that the Threadbanger ship has sailed in his recent video.

To me, it seems pretty clear that they went their separate ways. That's terribly sad to me, but I hope they're both doing alright.

Boohbear75
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Boohbear75 »

It's very sad, however keep this in mind that the stress of a sudden and severe illness often tears relationships completely apart. Like it can't be helped.

Return to “N-Z”