Heather Austin

Pineapple92
Learner
Learner

Re: Heather Austin

Post by Pineapple92 »

Everything about her is fake: the skin color, the boobs, the lips, the hair, the friendship with Angie.

sygarcraft
Learner
Learner

Post by sygarcraft »

The filter going in and out is really apparent in this reel:

kpopit
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by kpopit »

How are there never ever any comments? How people just that desensitized to uncanny valley?

DrowningInMelancholy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrowningInMelancholy »

It's so wild that I once considered Heather to be a harmless, decent person who was just insecure about her looks, but it's abundantly clear that she will do anything just to get on PR even if it means using people for clout. She's not even try to hide it, and that's what really gets me

Pineapple92
Learner
Learner

Post by Pineapple92 »

DrowningInMelancholy wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:26 pm
It's so wild that I once considered Heather to be a harmless, decent person who was just insecure about her looks, but it's abundantly clear that she will do anything just to get on PR even if it means using people for clout. She's not even try to hide it, and that's what really gets me
THIS!! She's left a wake of "friends" behind her. Won't be long until Angi is discarded too. I wouldn't be surprised if she's trying to sniff up Morgan Turner's butt.

She'll promote anything. She's a mini Mikayla in the making, just not ad talented.

GlitterinMyCoffee
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by GlitterinMyCoffee »

Someone NEEDS to send this girl a god damn thesaurus!!!
Holy shit!! Everything is “amazing”..”beautiful”..”super”..
And throwing “very” in front of these adjectives isn’t switching it up like she may think she is. I personally have NEVER liked this chick. She’s reads very fake; bubblegum sweet to the face/catty and mean behind the back…
She’s just always been another disingenuous influencer.
And she’s ORANGE AF…FILTERED THE HOUSE DOWN BOOTS…and FILLED TO THE BRIM WITH JUVEDERM!!!

I noticed that she also has started using A LOT of that wretch Angie’s little mannerisms and quotes…
It’s a nonstop “listen”-a-thom before she says something she thinks is gonna be “quirky” or “controversial”

It’s funny cause the only times I throw on a video of hers is cause I wanna listen to something about makeup while I get ready, and every time it regret it and shut her off
~*~ Very Bothered Queen ~*~

kpopit
Talker
Talker

Post by kpopit »

The filter glitches AGAIN -- look at her wrinkles and crows feet vanish into nothing!

Pineapple92
Learner
Learner

Post by Pineapple92 »

Does she ever post something that isn't a sales pitch? She had a code for fucking everything. Between that and the filter abuse, who is trusting a thing she says???

"Make makes me happy." Whatever. Money makes her happy.

kpopit
Talker
Talker

Post by kpopit »

I mean…. there’s a very high chance she comes from the MLM world

DrowningInMelancholy
Gossiper
Gossiper

She's a greedy clown, but I wouldn't be surprised if she was Herbalife connections lmao

Pineapple92
Learner
Learner

Post by Pineapple92 »

She definitely gives off hashtag BossBabe vibes. Lol Anything for a dollar. She always says makeup just makes her happy. More like buying makeup makes her happy. And shilling codes makes her soaking wet.

I don't get how Angie can't see she's being used by this girl. Unless she's so desperate for validation that's she's willing to have someone ride her coattails?

Boohbear75
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Boohbear75 »

Pineapple92 wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:09 am
She definitely gives off hashtag BossBabe vibes. Lol Anything for a dollar. She always says makeup just makes her happy. More like buying makeup makes her happy. And shilling codes makes her soaking wet.

I don't get how Angie can't see she's being used by this girl. Unless she's so desperate for validation that's she's willing to have someone ride her coattails?
I think Angie knows, but she's a bitch and thinks she's got some mental illness so she ignores the reality as to why she has these feelings.. Angie was visiting Heather when abruptly she had a bad day blamed mental illness, but I'm very certain its because Heather is a snake.

Autistic super power I'm shit at my own interpersonal relationships but see all the stuff in other peoples interpersonal relationships. Having a snake user as a best friend would be very upsetting for anyone.

Pineapple92
Learner
Learner

Post by Pineapple92 »

Screenshot_20230314_221315.jpg
Those lips look ready to burst! 😳

Boohbear75
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Boohbear75 »

I've seen worse. Look up Emily Suzanna. She's a creator on YouTube that focuses on nails so its beauty adjacent content. She already has a lisp, but she fills her lips and recently got more and her lips are so over filled it looks painful and difficult to even talk. I swear it has exaggerated her lisp.

Pineapple92
Learner
Learner

Post by Pineapple92 »

Boohbear75 wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:06 pm
I've seen worse. Look up Emily Suzanna. She's a creator on YouTube that focuses on nails so its beauty adjacent content. She already has a lisp, but she fills her lips and recently got more and her lips are so over filled it looks painful and difficult to even talk. I swear it has exaggerated her lisp.
Just checked her out. Yikes! Everyone can do what they want to their bodies but abusive filler makes me uncomfortable. Makes me wonder what their stretched out lips will look like if they decide not to have it touched up again.

Heather's filler exaggerates how bloated her face looks. She looks doughy yet hard at the same time.

kpopit
Talker
Talker

Post by kpopit »

Pineapple92 wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:45 pm
Boohbear75 wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:06 pm
Just checked her out. Yikes! Everyone can do what they want to their bodies but abusive filler makes me uncomfortable. Makes me wonder what their stretched out lips will look like if they decide not to have it touched up again.

Heather's filler exaggerates how bloated her face looks. She looks doughy yet hard at the same time.
If you see Heather on Karen Harris’ video collab, you can see Heather without her slimming filter too so she’s actually heavier than she lets on

kpopit
Talker
Talker

Post by kpopit »

^On the other hand, Heather’s video on her channel was from Karen’s camera/setup so she uploaded it in 360p to be blurry AF and not tell what she actually looks like 😂😂

Pineapple92
Learner
Learner

Post by Pineapple92 »

Screenshot_20230515_200300.jpg
Everyone can do what they want to their face, but holy shit those lips look ready to burst.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DrowningInMelancholy
Gossiper
Gossiper

I'm sorry but not everyone should be allowed to do whatever to their face. Heather is a perfect example of why not. Also, are Heather and Aggie still besties or...

Pineapple92
Learner
Learner

Post by Pineapple92 »

I just have a couple of questions for whoever agreed to put that much filler in.

Heather and Angie were both on that big BG trip they all keep posting about. She's really crawling her way up

Return to “F-J”