Ashley Brooke / itsashbrooke Part 2

cristina85
Learner
Learner

Re: Ashley Brooke / itsashbrooke Part 2

Post by cristina85 »

Ryan always associates a good marriage when Ash is cooking for him... man, you can also make a pasta salad...

constantdisbelief
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by constantdisbelief »

I haven’t watched Ashley in months but got interested in her latest vlog titled “LIFE UPDATE: BACK TO NYC” only for her to immediately explain how they couldn’t possibly film much while they were there bc they were sooooo busy 🙄🙄🙄 bye girl lol

And of course she had a hair appointment while she was there?? I cannot imagine flying 5 hours for a freaking hair appointment. Insane.

And who were they having all of these important meetings with?? It’s like they’re constantly cosplaying as successful business people but they clearly are not or they’d actually be doing things other than sitting around the house and working out obsessively…

constantdisbelief
Lurker
Lurker

Post by constantdisbelief »

This birthday cake is the cake equivalent of the “it is your birthday.” sign that Dwight makes for Kelly in The Office hahaha
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SunnyBunny
Debater
Debater

Post by SunnyBunny »

constantdisbelief wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:07 am
I haven’t watched Ashley in months but got interested in her latest vlog titled “LIFE UPDATE: BACK TO NYC” only for her to immediately explain how they couldn’t possibly film much while they were there bc they were sooooo busy 🙄🙄🙄 bye girl lol

And of course she had a hair appointment while she was there?? I cannot imagine flying 5 hours for a freaking hair appointment. Insane.

And who were they having all of these important meetings with?? It’s like they’re constantly cosplaying as successful business people but they clearly are not or they’d actually be doing things other than sitting around the house and working out obsessively…
Lmao. They had long meetings with the hairdresser and the TV. Busy days as usual 😂

sookies_
Learner
Learner

Post by sookies_ »

She gave birth to a girl

uu5640241
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by uu5640241 »

So am I blocked or is her account temporarily deactivated?😅

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

uu5640241 wrote:
Mon Dec 19, 2022 5:09 am
So am I blocked or is her account temporarily deactivated?😅
Oh I think you are blocked. Instagram you mean? She didn't post in a while, but posted the past few days and a story today.

uu5640241
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by uu5640241 »

Does anyone know why she’s been radio silent?

sookies_
Learner
Learner

Post by sookies_ »

uu5640241 wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:04 pm
Does anyone know why she’s been radio silent?
Didn't her soical media 'career' end a while ago? I didn't know she was still out there except for making some exhaustingly pointless Insta stories showing her eveyryday life inside of an empty house in the middle of nowhere. But who would watch that anyways?!

Ugh88
Learner
Learner

Post by Ugh88 »

In all seriousness what is wrong with Ryan’s face? I truly find it difficult to even look at him anymore.

sookies_
Learner
Learner

Post by sookies_ »

Ugh88 wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:44 pm
In all seriousness what is wrong with Ryan’s face? I truly find it difficult to even look at him anymore.
Glad I'm not the only one who noticed that. Perhaps too much botox?

SunnyBunny
Debater
Debater

Post by SunnyBunny »

pinklady23 wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:46 pm
Apparently, they're selling the house. But instead of just admitting they can't afford the renovations and mortgage, Ashley's saying stuff like the pebbles on the driveway hurt her feet and the third bedroom is too far away for a possible second kid. I mean, relax, you've literally just had your first child. It looks like they're really desperate to justify the decision. San Antonio housing market is in a decline and Ashley seems to think it'll just magically get better soon along with mortgage rates. It's like they haven't done any research! Isn't Ryan supposed to be some kind of smarty pants?
Lmao, spot on. Ashley Brooke, more like Ashley Broke.
Also, not her repeatedly admitting she's too lazy to film. She doesn't say it explicitly but the notion is there.

I can't believe she's still pushing the stupid headbands. Does anyone even wear them anymore? Because no one around me does, it's very much a dead trend of the past.

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

You know you are new money when you get lot of money and invest it wrong.

I still think Ryan got lot of luck with bitcoins some years ago, and as any gambling game... that money didn't last for long.
I also think hers (and maybe his) parents help them to get that house and after hardly any income from them, they ran out of cash.

And regarding they thinking to have a second child? oh noooo. More boring sponsorhip on "How to have a baby with fertility problems".

I still don't bite they had a hard time having that baby. To me was advert, after advert and then she was pregnant. I knew since the begining she was going to get pregnant supper quick.

Oh I forgot that stupid headbands business! haha does she still rip off her followers with that expensive garbage? My Godness, some people (her viewers) are to desperate for an influencer's "LIKE".

To me is like say in high school you pay $100 dolars for the popular girl say hi to you.

Ugh88
Learner
Learner

Post by Ugh88 »

lizzy wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 8:26 am
You know you are new money when you get lot of money and invest it wrong.

I still think Ryan got lot of luck with bitcoins some years ago, and as any gambling game... that money didn't last for long.
I also think hers (and maybe his) parents help them to get that house and after hardly any income from them, they ran out of cash.

And regarding they thinking to have a second child? oh noooo. More boring sponsorhip on "How to have a baby with fertility problems".

I still don't bite they had a hard time having that baby. To me was advert, after advert and then she was pregnant. I knew since the begining she was going to get pregnant supper quick.

Oh I forgot that stupid headbands business! haha does she still rip off her followers with that expensive garbage? My Godness, some people (her viewers) are to desperate for an influencer's "LIKE".

To me is like say in high school you pay $100 dolars for the popular girl say hi to you.

See this is what I’ve been wondering too. I thought she didn’t have that many eggs? If making the first kid had been as hard as she makes it out to be I wouldn’t be as optimistic about having a second as she is. I don’t know what to believe.

dissolutionIII
Stalker
Stalker

Post by dissolutionIII »

Totally agreed. I honestly have to laugh when she mentions she has Rumi (also a ridiculous name for a whilte couple living in the middle of nowhere in TX) Monday/Tuesday and works Thursday and Friday- um, doing what exactly?

I think that moving to Texas and buying that massive house has been a big mistake for them and they're finally admitting it. Her career is practically dead, she loses followers every month and even her clickbaity titles "Selling out house?!" get like 25k views. Her latest ad for Sezanne has been posted 5 days ago and only managed 10k views. Also how can I take fashion advise from someone who spends 90% of her time in sweats or only goes out to get a coffee or to Target? Beyond ridiculous.

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”