Ur Mom's House NYC (Annemarie Chase, Elliot Choy, Kelly Wakasa, Urmomashley)

someoneyeah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ur Mom's House NYC (Annemarie Chase, Elliot Choy, Kelly Wakasa, Urmomashley)

Post by someoneyeah »

Didn't see any threads for Ur Mom's House NYC, so I figured I'd make one..

Anyways, for those who don't know, Ur Mom's House NYC is a content house composed of Urmomashley (Ashley Alexander), Kelly Wakasa, Elliot Choy, and Annemarie Chase.

They also started a podcast together, which had to be renamed to "& They Were Roommates." Surprisingly, none of them did research to see that there's another relatively big podcast called your mom's house.

There isn't much tea/controversy with the group aside from Kelly and Ashley dating.. although they haven't officially announced each other as BF/GF, they have milked their relationship enough that everyone knows. Things also started to get messy when Kelly's best friend Luke and Anne Marie tried to jump on the "dating my roommate bandwagon," but their relationship is not the same as Kelly and Ashley's.

Any other thoughts?

someoneyeah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Ur Mom's House NYC (Annemarie Chase, Elliot Choy, Kelly Wakasa, Urmomashley)

Post by someoneyeah »

Damn well I spoke too soon. Annemarie is leaving the house, and a lot of people are speculating that there's tension between Annemarie and Ashley (possibly Kelly too). The apparent body language supports that idea as well. Ashley was the one who kept on mentioning it was stressful in the house before they dropped the news of Annemarie's departure.

It seems like Elliot and Anne Marie still have a genuine relationship (along with Elliot's gf) though, which makes sense because they became friends first out of the whole group.

I've been watching Ashley the longest, and this is the first time I'm seeing her get a looot of hate comments. Most people are coming after her, but looks like someone is deleting those comments. Shady comments towards Annemarie are still left up though....

Lastly, I wouldn't be surprised if Isa Sung will be replacing Annemarie

binlova
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ur Mom's House NYC (Annemarie Chase, Elliot Choy, Kelly Wakasa, Urmomashley)

Post by binlova »

Kelly seems like A LOT to deal with. I noticed he always made snarky remarks about Anne Marie being grumpy or stuff in videos. He seems extremely full on, and their house look so messy and disgusting!
I so wonder what the tea is,
Ashley seems like she just does whatever Kelly wants all the time and is a huge pushover but I could be wrong.

Anne marie seems like the most major and level headed of them all, they also shouldn't have started a podcast because without her it will just be Kelly making any story or anything about himself.

moonlightdream
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by moonlightdream »

Seems like there probably was a falling out between AM and Kashley. They both went to the Sony event and took photos and stories with Luke Eich, but it was a bit odd that they didn't acknowledge each other at all. There probably is some drama going on between the two parties, but I think it's pretty obvious that they're never gonna address it online.

someoneyeah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by someoneyeah »

Sorry yall, I've been meaning to update this thread for a while. Finally have a chance to since I got covid and have too much time on my hands.

Here's a timeline/compilation of events following the Urmomshouse NYC fallout.

April 24th:Ashley uploads a video called this is harder than I thought.
In the video, she says that she's been very stressed for the past couple of months, and that living with roommates is difficult. Several people have started speculating that there's tension in the house and that certain roommates aren't being featured as much as others in their videos.

May 8th: The urmom's house podcast channel uploads the official announcement of Annemarie's departure. All hell breaks loose in the comments section. It seems like Kelly is the one who manages the account for their podcast. Within the first day or so of the video being uploaded, people noticed that hate comments towards Ashley were being deleted quickly. I can't find the comment thread anymore (it may have been deleted), but someone called out how it's odd that hate comments about Annemarie are still left up. I only have this screenshot, but it showed that Annemarie actually replied to the person with a thinking emoji, but quickly deleted it.

May 12th:Annemarie uploads a video called My moving transformation GLOW UP! At 0:14, she says "after learning I was moving out of ur mom's house..." Her wording is ambiguous as many question that it sounds like Kashley kicked her out, whereas previously it sounded like it was AM's own decision to move out. Elliot makes a video called an Honest Q&A saying that it was Annemarie's decision.

Someone comments on Ashley's video about this, and this was Ashley's response:

May 29th:: Kelly, Ashley, and Elliot upload a new podcast episode without Annemarie. There was a lot of speculative comments. Ashley and Kelly even responded to several, giving more insight to the situation:

Kelly's defense

Ashley's mom steps in

Kelly and Ashley both respond.

I can't find the comment as of now, but I do remember Ashley saying that she said goodbye to Annemarie 3 times before she left, and that Kelly wasn't there to say goodbye because he was in Hawaii. I'll upload the screenshot when I find it...

June 1st:Annemarie uploads the UR MOM'S HOUSE DELETED SCENES FINALE. She briefly addresses the influx of hate comments to her ex-roommates, asks for people to not spread negativity, and to not speak on her behalf. However, she never clarifies any specific accusations. I think it's a bit interesting how she uploaded a video that made Luke look bad, deleted it after realizing that, and then made a clarifying video afterwards. Yet she has not done the same for Kashley, who have been receiving way more hate comments.

binlova
Informer
Informer

Post by binlova »

this drama is all so interesting, i personally find Kelly to be a jake paul 2 annoyance, but he ALWAYS spoke down the AM.
Interesting that Elliot has also tried so hard to stay friends with AM and him and his GF traveled to see her.

There is clearly something really big that happened and no one wants to address it. Part of me wonders if it was because she paid less in the start and had less following so less to gain. I notice their podcast is very quiet for the last 3 weeks, and Elliot of Kashley appear to not often be in the house at the same time and are always traveling.

Lets be real, the relationship seems to basically be known before the house, AKA DRAG IN VIEWS.They have been milking this for all its worth for MONTHS and months surely majority of their viewers are bored of that are looking to see if they spread any tea, or someone finally spills on it.
The house looks DISGUSTING and so messy all the time. I don't know how anyone could live like that

someoneyeah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by someoneyeah »

binlova wrote:
Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:49 pm
this drama is all so interesting, i personally find Kelly to be a jake paul 2 annoyance, but he ALWAYS spoke down the AM.
Interesting that Elliot has also tried so hard to stay friends with AM and him and his GF traveled to see her.

There is clearly something really big that happened and no one wants to address it. Part of me wonders if it was because she paid less in the start and had less following so less to gain. I notice their podcast is very quiet for the last 3 weeks, and Elliot of Kashley appear to not often be in the house at the same time and are always traveling.

Lets be real, the relationship seems to basically be known before the house, AKA DRAG IN VIEWS.They have been milking this for all its worth for MONTHS and months surely majority of their viewers are bored of that are looking to see if they spread any tea, or someone finally spills on it.
The house looks DISGUSTING and so messy all the time. I don't know how anyone could live like that
Honestly I think Annemarie had the most to gain, despite having the lowest subs and views. Her growth rate was crazy when she was in UMH and made roommate videos. It's evident that she took a lot of inspiration from her roommate's ways of story telling and video editing. She even said it herself: being in the content house enabled her to have YouTube as her full time gig. Although her views have dipped since she left, she still gets more views than before she moved to NYC.

And yes, their house is messy and ugly considering how expensive it is. None of them have a sense of interior design or seem interested in it. I'll admit Kelly's room has character, and Ashley's room is looking better. But i was shocked when Elliot just bought a bunch of bulky filming lights around the house instead of investing in ceiling lighting. I kinda expected Kelly and Elliot to be messy just because they were frat bros, but I'm surprised about Ashley because she seems like she would be one of those organized/interior design girlies. Isa lowkey exposed them for having a bunch of moldy food in their fridge, and despite staying as a guest, she helped clean and reorganize the house. The amount of "jokes" they made about uncleanliness, not doing chores, etc. seemed to have a lot of truth to them in the end.

someoneyeah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by someoneyeah »

Soo Elliot left too..

What's wild is that Ashley's mom commented on Elliot's video and basically said he was jealous of Kashley's success..

celinedion
Stalker
Stalker

Post by celinedion »

It's not uncommon for content creators to accidentally choose a name that has already been used by another podcast or channel, and it seems like they have made the necessary adjustment to avoid any confusion. As for the relationships between the members, it's understandable that they may want to keep some aspects of their personal lives private while still sharing other parts with their audience.

tracyberge
Stalker
Stalker

Post by tracyberge »

Honestly thank you so much for your page. I’ve perused all kinds of topics on your channel, and I always thoroughly enjoy all of your content.

George Mark
Stalker
Stalker

Jason Voorhees Jacket

Post by George Mark »

This is the best post I have ever seen. Very clear and simple. Mid-portion Is quite interesting though. Keep doing this.
Edit to remove clickable link. It doesn’t work. Tar, Site Admin

kelseyradley
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by kelseyradley »

Sincerely, I'm very grateful for your page. I've read through your channel on a variety of subjects, and I always find your stuff to be very enjoyable. 

Return to “P-U”