Emma Chamberlain: Louis Vuitton's Favorite Urban Outfitters Model - Part 5

darvill
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Emma Chamberlain: Louis Vuitton's Favorite Urban Outfitters Model - Part 5

Post by darvill »

Any thoughts on the new videos edited by Emma herself? I can't hear shit 90% of the time because she holds the camera so far away from her and the house echoes like crazy. I wonder if she used a microphone in her previous videos or it was just the selfie angles that recorded voice better.

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

Her life just seems so...empty...and her channel is becoming depressing to watch tbh. Like...what does she even do? She just lounges around her house and drives around in her Mercedes. She peaked way too early in her "career" (lol if you can even call it a career) and doesn't know what to do with herself or her channel, and it definitely shows.

darvill
Lurker
Lurker

Post by darvill »

Rosie34567-2 wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:18 pm
Her life just seems so...empty...and her channel is becoming depressing to watch tbh. Like...what does she even do? She just lounges around her house and drives around in her Mercedes. She peaked way too early in her "career" (lol if you can even call it a career) and doesn't know what to do with herself or her channel, and it definitely shows.
I suspected earlier that she stopped showing other people in her videos because then her viewers could really roleplay that they're just hanging out with their bestie Emma (it got kinda weird with the forehead kisses and stuff). Now though, it honestly seems like I'm watching a person grounded in their home with nothing to do.
Last edited by darvill on Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Estnom
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Estnom »

Is she still with her bf?
She mentioned in her recent video how she’s been traveling for a month so I’m guessing maybe not?? She also talks a lot about wanting to move to nyc.

greysweatpants20
Informer
Informer

Post by greysweatpants20 »

Estnom wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:25 pm
She mentioned in her recent video how she’s been traveling for a month so I’m guessing maybe not?? She also talks a lot about wanting to move to nyc.
I mean, he's on tour right now so she's probably just doing her own thing. Maybe even visiting him on some stops.

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

Sure, Emma, let's *randomly and for no valid reason at all* travel to multiple cities/countries during a pandemic. :roll:

Look, I know places are starting to open up. However, that doesn't mean it's ethical to do things just because you're allowed to do them. Sorry, but imo, her being bored with too much time and money on her hands isn't a good enough reason for her to be impulsively going on back-to-back cross country and international trips rn. Especially since she's setting an example for thousands of people on the internet.

The pandemic isn't actually over just because she has decided that she personally no longer cares. Being vaccinated is NOT a green light to be irresponsible and reckless.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Unfortunately, Emma's generation is full of self entitlement and no common sense.
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

greysweatpants20 wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:20 pm
Estnom wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:25 pm
I mean, he's on tour right now so she's probably just doing her own thing. Maybe even visiting him on some stops.
Correct. Wasn't she just in Boston to be with her bf?

Shellfish
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Shellfish »

I'm surprised that she's modeling so much. I don't think she's pretty in a pretty way, but more of a 'heroin chic' way.

Bazzingadoo12
Informer
Informer

Post by Bazzingadoo12 »

Shellfish wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:37 pm
I'm surprised that she's modeling so much. I don't think she's pretty in a pretty way, but more of a 'heroin chic' way.
...which is coming back in fashion now that BBL's are out (yes I also think it's weird how women's bodies can just go in and out of style). She's really short for modelling, but works fine in photos, beauty, etc.

Idk, her face screams "victorian child battling consumption", and she makes it fashion

Shellfish
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Shellfish »

Bazzingadoo12 wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:39 am
Shellfish wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:37 pm
...which is coming back in fashion now that BBL's are out (yes I also think it's weird how women's bodies can just go in and out of style). She's really short for modelling, but works fine in photos, beauty, etc.

Idk, her face screams "victorian child battling consumption", and she makes it fashion
In the fashion world, stick figure angular androgynous blank canvas has been in for decades. On Instagram is a whole other story with the BBL's. I've heard that they're out too lol. (Rumors of KKW getting her butt reduced.)

Emma's eyes are what I've heard called "kind eyes". They're downward tilted, which you normally see someone of her success level get surgery to fix it. Maybe that's why her facial features seem so strange as a model's face, because she hasn't had any work done. I don't think so at least. No lip fillers. No nose job. No eye lift. Which honestly...? Almost refreshing to see someone not go full LA and get the rounds done. Everyone looks so similar. That being said I've seen a few models go overboard with it and make themselves look like ugly cartoons.

I just find her eyes so strange.

idkella
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by idkella »

YAWLLL HOW GOOD DOES SHE LOOK jesus christ
i feel so validated that i felt she was GORG when she first started out even though she was not conventionally LA pretty, i have taste

TheMagicAndMegan
Talker
Talker

Post by TheMagicAndMegan »

Seeing Emma on the Met Gala red carpet made me feel like a proud parent. Her interview with Shawn Mendes was so classically Emma, it made me miss her videos. She also really hit it off with Billie, I could see them being actual friends. Their vibe and humor is so similar.

On a totally different note, her boyfriend gives me the creeps. All of his songs are about her and having sex with her, it's embarrassing to listen to.

Chilli
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Chilli »

Shellfish wrote:
Bazzingadoo12 wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:39 am

In the fashion world, stick figure angular androgynous blank canvas has been in for decades. On Instagram is a whole other story with the BBL's. I've heard that they're out too lol. (Rumors of KKW getting her butt reduced.)

Emma's eyes are what I've heard called "kind eyes". They're downward tilted, which you normally see someone of her success level get surgery to fix it. Maybe that's why her facial features seem so strange as a model's face, because she hasn't had any work done. I don't think so at least. No lip fillers. No nose job. No eye lift. Which honestly...? Almost refreshing to see someone not go full LA and get the rounds done. Everyone looks so similar. That being said I've seen a few models go overboard with it and make themselves look like ugly cartoons.

I just find her eyes so strange.
I think it's called heavily-lidded/hooded eyes.

But I gotta agree with you that emma doesnt look like the standard model, coz she sooo uniquely emma while everyone else on LA looks the same.

Sent from my SM-A750GN using Tapatalk

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

TheMagicAndMegan wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 10:10 am

On a totally different note, her boyfriend gives me the creeps. All of his songs are about her and having sex with her, it's embarrassing to listen to.

Agreed. The ironic thing is, at that point, the songs aren’t really about her anymore. They’re really just for himself so he can stroke his own ego and be like “look I got a girl to sleep with me.” Plus it seems kind of violating tbh for a guy you’re dating to just decide on behalf of both you that it’s okay to put private info out there, ya know?

Also that age difference though :? Sure, 5 years isn’t a lot when you’re like 40, but when you’re her age it’s a lot considering how much you grow in your 20s. Think about it: she was a teenager when they started dating and she’s still not even legally old enough to drink yet, but he’s been a full-adult this whole time. I think people forget how young she is because she’s done a lot for her age, but this relationship is probably going to impact her in some way. He also probably likes the control of dating someone younger than him too. Idk…I just don’t see this as a solid base for a healthy relationship tbh.

idkella
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by idkella »

To defend her: you don't know that she didn't approve to put private info in the songs? Like why infantilize her and claim she didn't have autonomy here.
On the age thing people could say the opposite power dynamic where she's farrr more popular so she could have a lot more power that way.

It could all be the opposite and i could be wrong but my point is we don't know so we can't really assume without projecting lmao

yom0606
Informer
Informer

Post by yom0606 »

Does anybody know why emma fell out with all of her youtube friends? Especially the dote girls?

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

Ha I was wondering if she had a thread on here. I don't get the appeal tbh.

yom0606
Informer
Informer

Post by yom0606 »

Callan wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:37 pm
Ha I was wondering if she had a thread on here. I don't get the appeal tbh.
Too bad this thread is dead

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

Maybe we can revive it :D

Return to “Emma Chamberlain”