LearningToWearADaintyBunOnMyNeckGunt: Part 49

Alexandra Rodriguez
tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: LearningToWearADaintyBunOnMyNeckGunt: Part 49

Post by tar »

Alex does her makeup again on video (how many times are we going to see her doing her makeup)

She had just shown her Lip Buxom PR that she received in this video but she didn’t try it on or wear it in this makeup part of
the video. Weird. No wonder she gets fewer PR packages these days.

Does this foundation match?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

someone else on here was calling him yarmadillo, but armadilloes are so cute! yar notsomuch

ETA: she is a terrible advert for makeup tho, the way she cakes it on

but to not even bother showing the PR package.....

straight to MF to sell was it? :corn:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She showed the PR package in the kitchen but she didn’t bother to wear one of the lip colors.

She’s hooked on that one combo lately. I don’t know why any company is wasting their PR on her.

I hope she’s not foolish enough to sell her PR. She knows people are watching her.

barrol o monkeys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by barrol o monkeys »

tar wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:20 am
Alex does her makeup again on video (how many times are we going to see her doing her makeup)

She had just shown her Lip Buxom PR that she received in this video but she didn’t try it on or wear it in this makeup part of
the video. Weird. No wonder she gets fewer PR packages these days.

Does this foundation match?
1. I totally do not understand why she insisted on trying to become a different skin tone. I don't get it. I thought foundation was supposed to help you cover up things like pimples, not really a full coverage thing. (This is coming from someone with NO makeup history)
2. I also don't understand why she needs to do a full face everyday. She can't she just cover any pimples or blemishes or whatever, put on a natural lipstick and some eye makeup. Natural but nice. That's what's in and that's what most people like nowadays.

Alex always living in the past.

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

am sure there's loads of tik toks about clean makeup and minimalist looks, why does she never try those trends?

tikwi
Talker
Talker

Post by tikwi »

Flowerpot45 wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:50 am
For 2 people that grew up in MA/RI aka extremely cold weather, they should both definitely fucking know how to prevent getting frozen pipes. Jesus. They are useless but I'd argue Yar is even more useless than Alex. He likes to think he's "man of the house." Yet Alex is the one setting up all the things like fixing cracked grout, replacing the wooden floors after the fridge leaked, buying new fridge. What kind of "man" is he? He's not the primary provider, he doesn't do SHIT around the house, he doesn't walk Bruno. What is he good at? Putting his name on Alex's house and cars. That's what he's good at it. He's such an ugly, stubby, chode of a human being. Neckless, manipulative, unaffectionate. Yar disgusts me more than Alex.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You hit the nail on the head. I honestly don't know how leeches like him can live with themselves :/ its like all the drawbacks of having a sugarbaby with none of the benefits. He's not even happy either. That has to be a DEEP depression for both of them

barrol o monkeys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by barrol o monkeys »

This chick is really over here claiming to only watch 1-2 episodes of TV a day. Who in the fuck is going to believe her? I literally never, EVER hear anyone talk about TV/ TV shows anywhere NEAR as much as she talks about it. This chick literally does nothing but eat, shop, watch TV, vlog & edit.

She's also over here praising Yar, again, acting like he's the best ever. "He really pushed me outside my comfort zone". Girl, who you trying to convince? Your life hasn't changed in the least but since you met him. You've done the same damn things before and during him.

Alex is a true jokester. She really has to be playing the fool for our entertainment.

Why is she going to Florida with just her mom? Like, I know it's an annual thing for them, but you have your amazing Yar now. What are you doing leaving him? (I know this isn't the first time she's left him in just pointing it out). I don't take a multi day trip without my boyfriend, only full day trips with my mom.

Here she is trying to joke around with us again, telling us that her bathing suits still fit even after losing 100lbs. Girl, when I was down 80lbs, NONE of my bathing suits fit from before to after. You're guy because you didn't lose enough weight!

I love when Alex admits that she's awkward because I'm always reminded that she used to say how she wanted to be like and actress or something. How you gonna be an actress if you can't handle vlogging in public and have the world's thinnest skin?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Yar is getting Alex to watch TV other than just The Office reruns.
She’s going outside of her comfort zone. :rofl:

Everyone knows she’s watching more than 1-2 episodes of TV a day.

Flowerpot45
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Flowerpot45 »

This fat bitch. She was acting like such a brat when the power went out for ONE HOUR. Oh, did your gratitude not prevent that? What happen to your lucky girl syndrome? The first time something does not go her way, the positivity goes out the window.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Flowerpot45 wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:55 pm
This fat bitch. She was acting like such a brat when the power went out for ONE HOUR. Oh, did your gratitude not prevent that? What happen to your lucky girl syndrome? The first time something does not go her way, the positivity goes out the window.
That lucky girl stuff went out the window when she thought she might have to deal with a real life situation.

She didn’t know how long food would last in her fridge when the power went out. Surely she has dealt with that before where she
lives. Everyone deals with that occasionally. Sometimes I wonder about her.

sinclaiiir
Debater
Debater

Post by sinclaiiir »

barrol o monkeys wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:23 am
1. Wow, non-right clothes. Who is this? Cause this ain't Alex.
2. Unless your GIANT I can't imagine sometimes feet getting "slimmer". Feet are a body part that doesn't gain fat unless your working towards my 600lb life or your genetics make your heavier in the legs. Which, even though Alex is big and has tree trunk legs, she does not look like someone that has a crapton of fat in her feet.
3. Seeing as it's come to light that Alex has to have been a 28/30 maybe she really did lose 100lbs. And going based on this, maybe her actual weight and actual strong weight are 100lbs more than what she said in her 1 year wls update. BUT, that's still not good for someone that was most likely in the 400s.
A few years ago when I lost about 15-20 lbs, my feet were able to fit better into heels. I think it’s actually pretty common for people’s shoe sizes to change even without super drastic weight gain or loss

FunNfreshNobsessed
Learner
Learner

Post by FunNfreshNobsessed »

tar wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:03 am
Her coffee from this video……
This was courtesy of another poster on another site.
Alex tried to cut it off so you couldn’t see how much coffee and creamer she used.
She forgets that there’s no reason to hide anything. Just stop showing us! We’ve seen her make this “coffee” 100 times already. She shows the same 4 things. Coffee, egg bites, shopping, and caking on makeup

sincon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sincon »

chipn dip wrote:someone else on here was calling him yarmadillo, but armadilloes are so cute! yar notsomuch

ETA: she is a terrible advert for makeup tho, the way she cakes it on

but to not even bother showing the PR package.....

straight to MF to sell was it? :corn:
Chip, I started calling him Yarmadillo just because it rolled off the tongue.... But Yarmadildo is a whole other level. "Chef's kiss" as Alex would say.

It takes a guru gossip village. Lol

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

Flowerpot45
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Flowerpot45 »

Zero willpower.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sincon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sincon »

Flowerpot45 wrote:Zero willpower.
Omg! Stop with all the processed craaaap! EAT. REAL. FOOD!

For as much as she goes shopping she could have fresh produce every three or four days.

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

lol at Big Al with her smores bites and her blurred-out neck gunt, you go gorl! :corn:

pp70
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pp70 »

Flowerpot45 wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:05 pm
Zero willpower.
The face of gastric bypass failure.

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

Flowerpot45 wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:50 am
For 2 people that grew up in MA/RI aka extremely cold weather, they should both definitely fucking know how to prevent getting frozen pipes. Jesus. They are useless but I'd argue Yar is even more useless than Alex.He likes to think he's "man of the house." Yet Alex is the one setting up all the things like fixing cracked grout, replacing the wooden floors after the fridge leaked, buying new fridge. What kind of "man" is he? He's not the primary provider, he doesn't do SHIT around the house, he doesn't walk Bruno. What is he good at? Putting his name on Alex's house and cars. That's what he's good at it. He's such an ugly, stubby, chode of a human being. Neckless, manipulative, unaffectionate. Yar disgusts me more than Alex.
GlitteringTidyAmericanquarterhorse-size_restricted.gif

PREACH. It's a particular brand of irritating when a man likes to act all "manly" and yet has a woman propping him up in EVERY way possible. The audacity.

This can apply to a variety of life scenarios: husbands, fathers, male bosses (the ones who don't do/know anything but have the audacity to still be condescending and take the all credit for the work), etc. Basically, if you're a man: don't be like Yar.

Alex would be better off single because Yar adds nothing to her life besides the title "husband."

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

A lot of these insecure fat and ugly I mean 'relatable' youtube chicks have a man that has no job and who does nothing.
Just so they can say that they have a man.

Boop23
Learner
Learner

Post by Boop23 »

tar wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:05 am
chipn dip wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:01 am

How can you be man of the house when you're a feckin sugar baby?! He's as deluded as her, isn;t he? LOL :lol:

The way he allows Bruno to be neglected and doesn't involve himself in walking him or anything, that's what annoys me the most about

BA allows him to be useless because she's just grateful to have a man, any man, even a low quality one like yarmadildo.
Her sugarbaby isn’t the man she makes him out to be, is he?
Both of them should know about frozen pipes. Especially Yardud.

Edit: The names you come up with chip. :rofl:
From what I can see - Yar is a moron. Half the stuff he says is wrong.

Return to “Learningtobefearless”