Marzia “retired and photo editing” Kjellberg - Part 14

DeeL33Z
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Marzia “retired and photo editing” Kjellberg - Part 14

Post by DeeL33Z »

Yukiobunz wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:54 am
I still think she is not suitable to be a parent. And honestly, I don’t think it’s what she truly wanted.

I've seen women much more mature and together than her have difficulty with motherhood so.... idk whether to lmao or yikes at the news but assuming all the work isn't left to Felix, this will at least give Marzia something to do instead of all that time and effort she put into trying to make money off of other people's work/art (which has been extensively documented here and elsewhere.) It's no wonder she almost completely deleted herself from the internet. She knows well enough that the only reason other youtuber's didn't make vids on her shadiness is because she's with Felix. Drama-tubers usually have zero problems making vids on "influencers" grifting and scamming their fans.
Duskynot wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:32 am
maybe she is not so obsessed about herself as we thought
Or she's the same person she always was and believes a baby is the only way she can get Felix to stick around? Call me a cynic but it wouldn't surprise me if it were true. If that is what she's thinking, then she should remember that married couple's with children routinely separate and get divorced.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DeeL33Z
Lurker
Lurker

Post by DeeL33Z »

LaPetiteFleurs wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:58 pm
She’s really forcing that smile.
Very forced. Is that pic recent? I almost feel bad for her here but she's been living by "fake it till you make it" for years.

Duskynot
Learner
Learner

Post by Duskynot »

I hope she wont be obssessed about her kid's face if it will also be assymetric... 😳 Is she a good role model with her insecurities?
Anyway, in a video from long time ago ahe said that she would maybe call her kid Luna, and her brother's wife called her daughtet Lumen which I think was because of what marzia said 😂 But I think Marzia will now change name, if that would be a girl. They were talking with Felix about more names, but I don't remember, I must watch that video

Nerdyboy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Nerdyboy »

Duskynot wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:06 am
I hope she wont be obssessed about her kid's face if it will also be assymetric... 😳 Is she a good role model with her insecurities?
Anyway, in a video from long time ago ahe said that she would maybe call her kid Luna, and her brother's wife called her daughtet Lumen which I think was because of what marzia said 😂 But I think Marzia will now change name, if that would be a girl. They were talking with Felix about more names, but I don't remember, I must watch that video
I remember that she mentioned the name of “Art” also

Nerdyboy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Nerdyboy »

Duskynot wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:06 am
More in an Italian way “ Arte “

endoftheworld321
Learner
Learner

Post by endoftheworld321 »

They'd better have a son, a son will pick up and mimic his father; while a daughter will learn from her mom.

Penelope penny
Debater
Debater

Post by Penelope penny »

Didn’t Marzia mentioned she cannot handle puke or anything gross? There was one time Felix got sick and she couldn’t take care of him because she said she couldn’t handle people puking or something like that.

How is she going to handle a baby that will no doubt puke and shit all over? Guess Mrs Richie rich is gonna just get a nanny to handle it then? Or felix gonna be changing every diaper once the baby is here?

If the baby is a girl I hope she won’t name her luna or tsuki or some moon related bs, or some sort of kirakira name, though with them being such weebs who knows.
I have no fucks left to give.

revenga6657567
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0

Post by revenga6657567 »

Being a good role model goes far beyond our insecurities, thats a very simplistic view of life. If that was the case, almost nobody would be considered a good role model.

I also think some of you have a hard time understanding that Felix really does like her, she doesn't need to have a baby for him to stick around. I do think part of the reason they are together is out of habit and convenience in a way, but I also truly believe they love each other. The way that Felix behaves and speaks about/to her and the things he does for her, there is love there. Also, a lot of the things we criticise in Marzia - lack of drive, lazyness, etc - are things that Felix wants and likes in a partner. Felix would never deal with a woman with a career and real drive (mommy issues perhaps?). This is perfect for him. He seems to like taking care of her and she likes to have him do that - it works. Marzia has Felix wrapped around her finger for years, she doesn't need to do anything at all.

Now regarding the baby thing in particular...I struggle to imagine Marzia doing daily life baby things, I really do. Not having time for anime, games, walks with the dogs, i think it will be very hard for her. Its hard for everyone, don't get me wrong, but I can't imagine Marzia dealing well with that at first. I suspect Felix will do a lot of the heavy lifting here and I am curious to see how he will deal with Youtube + baby - I can't imagine Marzia alone with the baby in the first months. They are lucky in the sense they can afford to get help, at least that.

Anyway, I am extremely happy for them, having a baby is an amazing thing and it changed my life when I had my daughter - puts your life in perspective, priorities change and you find happiness in places that you didn't know before. I had a lot of insecurities before and was overall an anxious person but since my baby, it toned down SO much. I truly hope motherhood is a positive and changing experience for Marzia, despite her faults, everyone deserves to change, grow and learn.

LurkingKitty8
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LurkingKitty8 »

By the way, both Felix and Marzia will be stay at home parents, not just Marzia. Felix doesn't really work anymore - putting out 2 low effort reacton videos + 2 vlogs a month cannot be called work (he doesn't even edit anything). He is just doing the bare minimum to keep his channel alive. Both of them have all the time in the world to do whatever they want and to take care of their baby together, which is a pretty great opportunity tbh.

Duskynot
Learner
Learner

Post by Duskynot »

Yeah well they are both at home not doing much, with a lot of money for every help they would need. How is it not possible for her to even walk the dogs? Usually women do much more and no one cares

highlightrosa
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by highlightrosa »

revenga6657567 wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:22 am
I also think some of you have a hard time understanding that Felix really does like her, she doesn't need to have a baby for him to stick around. I do think part of the reason they are together is out of habit and convenience in a way, but I also truly believe they love each other. The way that Felix behaves and speaks about/to her and the things he does for her, there is love there. Also, a lot of the things we criticise in Marzia - lack of drive, lazyness, etc - are things that Felix wants and likes in a partner. Felix would never deal with a woman with a career and real drive (mommy issues perhaps?). This is perfect for him. He seems to like taking care of her and she likes to have him do that - it works. Marzia has Felix wrapped around her finger for years, she doesn't need to do anything at all.
Felix acts all liberal but I think he actually has pretty strong views about what a woman's role is and how she should behave. I think Marzia being domestic and having a non-threatening career is very important to their relationship. I just don't see how this dynamic is gonna work in parenthood though. Even in the most traditional-style household, both parents have to pull their weight or else they'll end up resenting each other. I think he's going to be expecting her to look after the baby more than he will, not only because of his ideas about parenthood but also because he's the one working and making the most income. Like she'll be the one feeding it, bathing it, etc most of the time. Marzia really isn't the selfless kind either, I hope she doesn't end up miserable because it's not glamourous or cute looking after a baby every day. Especially in a foreign country where you haven't made many friends yet and your family is halfway across the world.

LurkingKitty8
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LurkingKitty8 »

revenga6657567 wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:22 am

Felix acts all liberal but I think he actually has pretty strong views about what a woman's role is and how she should behave. I think Marzia being domestic and having a non-threatening career is very important to their relationship. I just don't see how this dynamic is gonna work in parenthood though. Even in the most traditional-style household, both parents have to pull their weight or else they'll end up resenting each other. I think he's going to be expecting her to look after the baby more than he will, not only because of his ideas about parenthood but also because he's the one working and making the most income. Like she'll be the one feeding it, bathing it, etc most of the time. Marzia really isn't the selfless kind either, I hope she doesn't end up miserable because it's not glamourous or cute looking after a baby every day. Especially in a foreign country where you haven't made many friends yet and your family is halfway across the world.
I don't think Felix is a secret traditionalist. They split the chores and in their relationship Marzia seems to be the one who is leading, and I think Felix is very comfrotable this way. Also, Felix is not working, putting out 2 low effort reactions + 2 vlogs a month cannot be called work, his life has been just as care free as Marzia's ever since he started doing the bare minimum to keep his channel alive. Felix even said that he wants to help as much as he can with the baby. Moreover, he likes to take care of Marzia, so after the birth I can definitely see him wanting to look after the baby the majority of the time, so that Marzia can rest and recover.

Penelope penny
Debater
Debater

Post by Penelope penny »

Scandinavia typically have pretty equal parenting unless the parent is a single parent. Example the article below was published in 2014 and I doubt it’s gone backwards. https://www.smh.com.au/national/paid-pa ... 352gj.html

Plus they’re both free and pretty much always together anyway, it’ll be the most natural to do the parenting together. Felix works like 2-3 hours a day? What’s he gonna do the remainder of the day? And she’ll be in a room next to him anyway.
0DB1EF5E-C020-40CD-B7F9-3A9F7C270C9A.jpeg
563C2AC2-44FD-4CE4-9BDE-480E1FA22994.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Leia_ITA
Talker
Talker

Post by Leia_ITA »

I’m really happy for them, especially Felix which looks so radiant and excited

cutiepiestacie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by cutiepiestacie »

I am super happy for Marzia and Felix, and I feel awful for saying this, but something seems…. off with the whole thing. Not necessarily Felix but Marzia. I watched the video on his channel and she just rubbed me the wrong way. I can’t put my finger on what’s wrong specifically. Trust me I feel awful saying this but it’s mind boggling. And it also seems too personal for them to share with us so early into the pregnancy, especially with Marzia who is living “offline” and not sharing anything with the world. Anyone else feel this way??

LaPetiteFleurs
Informer
Informer

Post by LaPetiteFleurs »

DeeL33Z wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:35 am
LaPetiteFleurs wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:58 pm
She’s really forcing that smile.
Very forced. Is that pic recent? I almost feel bad for her here but she's been living by "fake it till you make it" for years.
The photo was posted last week.

And for the record; I don’t think Marzia is deeply suffering internally due to the closure, she’s definitely been ready to move on for a while and a pregnancy is the perfect excuse. She might be feeling nostalgic about Mai but she has something much more important to focus on now.

Maybe her smile was strained because she had a sudden surge of morning sickness, lol.
cutiepiestacie wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:39 pm
.And it also seems too personal for them to share with us so early into the pregnancy, especially with Marzia who is living “offline” and not sharing anything with the world. Anyone else feel this way??
I think she’s further along then what most people think. Correct me if I’m wrong but the baby looks quite formed in the ultrasound pic and that was done in December. So she was maybe 12 weeks then which would make her around 18ish weeks now, maybe?

Just speculation.

Penelope penny
Debater
Debater

Post by Penelope penny »

The baby is due in July so she’s around 3 months along now. New parents often get excited and share around this time. It’s totally fine.

Danisah
Learner
Learner

Post by Danisah »

Is there a snark channel for them on reddit?

cutiepiestacie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by cutiepiestacie »

Yes that makes sense!

I guess who I was referring to was Kylie Jenner and Paris Hilton who both hid their entire pregnancy and are both heavily in the public eye. I’m surprised that she wanted to announce her pregnancy is all.

I’m very excited for them and that baby will be very well taken care of. I just can’t imagine Marzia being a mom. She always seemed turned off by children and being a mom. In the video that Felix posted I just got a weird vibe and her smile looked forced. And she barely said anything. I could just be looking more into it. And perhaps she’s changed a lot since her YouTube videos. Maybe she changed her mind because of her niece ? I

Penelope penny
Debater
Debater

Post by Penelope penny »

I feel like it might explain why she suddenly posted so many photos of her with her niece. Previously she hardly posted their interactions at all.

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”