Amanda Hendrick

XenianFlower
Learner
Learner

Re: Amanda Hendrick

Post by XenianFlower »

I know this thread is dead but I have some messy updates! JJ is selling a bunch of Amanda’s old stuff including her wedding dress. There are articles out about Jeff Hendricks second child being born, Oh and Amanda is now a Pilates teacher!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

electreheartt
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by electreheartt »

Omg the fact he has his new girlfriend wearing the dress too… yikes. As messy as Amanda is I think JJ might be more of a deadbeat than I thought. He made a post few months ago about how he was moving to Europe to be closer to his daughters and then he met this new chick and nothing has happened… he’s still in aus.

XenianFlower
Learner
Learner

Post by XenianFlower »

He’s been posting a lot about being the happiest he’s been in years and people claiming to be his friend but not liking his posts because they “don’t agree with his choices” he’s 40 and acts 19. Amanda traded up for sure!

LovelyFF
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LovelyFF »

Omg the wedding dress is too much!!!
Also, I think her new bf has proposed because she posted pics with a Huge diamonds ring!
Maybe is it the right time to wear a proper wedding dress?!

XenianFlower wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:57 am
I know this thread is dead but I have some messy updates! JJ is selling a bunch of Amanda’s old stuff including her wedding dress. There are articles out about Jeff Hendricks second child being born, Oh and Amanda is now a Pilates teacher!

XenianFlower
Learner
Learner

Post by XenianFlower »

JJ celebrated three weeks sober and is off on tour after some time with misha! He truly does care a lot for his daughters and musha calls him “papa” that was a week or two ago, he was back in London on tour for a few days this week and didn’t get to see her, it overlapped with Jeff’s birthday and her friend Holly where Amanda was shown to be out child free. Makes me wonder about custody agreement. Looks like once a month, otherwise I’m sure he would have found at least a few hours to see her again.

LovelyFF
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LovelyFF »

Skinny AF and not vegan at all!
I mean, if u wanna wear those stuff for me is more thank ok, it’s your choice gurl! But PLEASE don’t tell to everyone u’re vegan!

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

XenianFlower
Learner
Learner

Post by XenianFlower »

LovelyFF wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:13 am
Skinny AF and not vegan at all!
I mean, if u wanna wear those stuff for me is more thank ok, it’s your choice gurl! But PLEASE don’t tell to everyone u’re vegan!

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Don’t forget her constantly wearing balenciaga after their child sex abuse campaign scandal! As a mother I cannot understand how she could keep wearing it. Funny I remember her saying uggs where basic bitch on her tumblr

XenianFlower
Learner
Learner

Post by XenianFlower »

Can’t say I’m surprised, already pushing her daughter into modeling. Bonus narcissism points for serving us those desperate. “Im high fashion” solo shots

Buzz22
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Buzz22 »

How old is Misha now? 4? Why is she always drinking out of a baby bottle? I think she still has a dummy too

XenianFlower
Learner
Learner

Post by XenianFlower »

Buzz22 wrote:
Sat May 06, 2023 12:41 am
How old is Misha now? 4? Why is she always drinking out of a baby bottle? I think she still has a dummy too
I can see a supply cup at 4, but the dummy/bikini at 4 is too much. Also her Ariel red hair is horrible on her, wish she’d keep it dark.

XenianFlower
Learner
Learner

Post by XenianFlower »

She was used to be the most unique stunner. I would model my own outfits on her classy but with an edge style(i still wear my combats with tights and my Alexander McQueen scarf). I can’t believe what a basic and trend follower she has become. Her lips look like a flesh tash and she’s just now on the cherub print hat that was popular 2 years ago? Stop trying to be a fuckable and trendy. Just be the mom you say you want to be.

XenianFlower
Learner
Learner

Post by XenianFlower »

STILL WEARING BALENCIAGA. Wonder when she’ll post the throw back of her having being “exclusive” in the catwalk for them(she was only ever semi exclusive, meaning she can walk in shows after that, still “prestigious” I guess, but not as much as she portrays it to be)

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

XenianFlower wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 7:43 pm
She was used to be the most unique stunner. I would model my own outfits on her classy but with an edge style(i still wear my combats with tights and my Alexander McQueen scarf). I can’t believe what a basic and trend follower she has become. Her lips look like a flesh tash and she’s just now on the cherub print hat that was popular 2 years ago? Stop trying to be a fuckable and trendy. Just be the mom you say you want to be.
Yeah, she looks disgusting, like your average botox and filler victim. Nothing unique left about her.

XenianFlower
Learner
Learner

Post by XenianFlower »

:? :o

Return to “Gurus With Less Than 50,000 Subs”