Jessica Clements

Dumbdoggo
Learner
Learner

Re: Jessica Clements

Post by Dumbdoggo »

Lol well said page! She keeps losing followers is an indication. I mean she could’ve become way more productive but… well not trying to judge anyone’s life decisions, as a so-called influencer (what is she influencing on? ) she’s doing nothing at all.

SunnyBunny
Debater
Debater

Post by SunnyBunny »

quote=wild_fire post_id=4518083 time=1662583745 user_id=318286]
OK guys, which one of you did it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

[img][/img]

:good1:
[/quote]
Jesus Christ, she looks terrible in this photo. The sucked in cheeks, the overdrawn, eagle eyebrows, the overlined lips, bleh.

Dumbdoggo wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:26 pm
Lol well said page! She keeps losing followers is an indication. I mean she could’ve become way more productive but… well not trying to judge anyone’s life decisions, as a so-called influencer (what is she influencing on? ) she’s doing nothing at all.
How dare you! She's influencing mere mortals on such life-changing matters as affordable Chanel makeup and skincare, ~designer~ and ~vintage~ shopping spees (everything "green" and caring for the planet, of course), fangirling over any creature that has two legs and feathers (conditions may apply), educating people on such trendy conditions as ADHD, PCOS, thyroid disease, aphantasia (am I forgetting something?), doing scientific research in Taro cards and astrology, leeching off of a wealthy fiance and trotting around Europe and changing heritage and nationality depending on the country she visits. AND much more. She has many talents, to quote another talented person.

Speaking of trendy conditions. I guess magnesium vitamins taken for two days now lead to night terrors - tell me more about it, Dr. Jess 😂.
And as if she didn't poke my eye with the damn ring enough, this now, of course unintentionally, is the central piece of the pic. Someone please decipher this "ADHD" flight of thought eloquently expressed in emojis.

And speaking of birds. Conditions did apply the other day. I wonder if there's a term for creature appropriation 🤔 because this is getting ridiculous. You can't act like you love birds and forget about their existence for months, not recognise your own fucking parrot and then bulk buy everything that has birds on it. Liking animals is NOT a personality trait lol

Speaking of Picasso. Wasn't she planning to bring him over to "her" new place asap? It's been literally over a year, but she never talked about it since the engagement.

Dumbdoggo
Learner
Learner

Post by Dumbdoggo »

SunnyBunny wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:25 pm
quote=wild_fire post_id=4518083 time=1662583745 user_id=318286]
OK guys, which one of you did it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

[img][/img]

:good1:
Jesus Christ, she looks terrible in this photo. The sucked in cheeks, the overdrawn, eagle eyebrows, the overlined lips, bleh.

Dumbdoggo wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:26 pm
How dare you! She's influencing mere mortals on such life-changing matters as affordable Chanel makeup and skincare, ~designer~ and ~vintage~ shopping spees (everything "green" and caring for the planet, of course), fangirling over any creature that has two legs and feathers (conditions may apply), educating people on such trendy conditions as ADHD, PCOS, thyroid disease, aphantasia (am I forgetting something?), doing scientific research in Taro cards and astrology, leeching off of a wealthy fiance and trotting around Europe and changing heritage and nationality depending on the country she visits. AND much more. She has many talents, to quote another talented person.

Speaking of trendy conditions. I guess magnesium vitamins taken for two days now lead to night terrors - tell me more about it, Dr. Jess 😂.
And as if she didn't poke my eye with the damn ring enough, this now, of course unintentionally, is the central piece of the pic. Someone please decipher this "ADHD" flight of thought eloquently expressed in emojis.

And speaking of birds. Conditions did apply the other day. I wonder if there's a term for creature appropriation 🤔 because this is getting ridiculous. You can't act like you love birds and forget about their existence for months, not recognise your own fucking parrot and then bulk buy everything that has birds on it. Liking animals is NOT a personality trait lol

Speaking of Picasso. Wasn't she planning to bring him over to "her" new place asap? It's been literally over a year, but she never talked about it since the engagement.
[/quote]

Oh my my that ring picture lol…honestly, her old “friends+ex” like Sara, Eric, etc…all get a REAL career as a model, real estate agent…as well as influencers/youtubers. That old Jess who tried to peak for VS has died long ago.

andreea42
Learner
Learner

Post by andreea42 »

Nothing like eating birds, your favorite animal ever
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SunnyBunny
Debater
Debater

Post by SunnyBunny »

And this, dear folks, is the reality of instagram makeup. Looks cute from the front, looks like a runny nose from the side 😂 the red tip of her nose is all I see in this photo.

wild_fire
Debater
Debater

Post by wild_fire »

You didn't HAVE to show photos of you or your boyfriend eating, LIKE, YOUR FAVORITE ANIMAL EVER, LIKE, SERIOUSLY PIDGE QUEEN, but you did and shared a few digital tears because you thought you were quirqy and special, boohoo, how sad, a pidge leg, and EVERYBODY KNOWS you like BIRDS, especially EATING THEM, or are chickens not GLAMOROUS ENOUGH for you, unlike PICASSO THE DESIGNER BIRD.

OOOOOR, you could have just not POSTED THESE, MAKING A NON-STOP PARADE OF YOUR FOOD ORGASMS instead of enjoying it discretely and unpretentiously, sabotaging your own credibility and highlighting just how much of a hypocrite you are. But that would have required a few brain cells, some common sense and class, all of which you lack.

SunnyBunny
Debater
Debater

Post by SunnyBunny »

wild_fire wrote:
Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:05 pm

You didn't HAVE to show photos of you or your boyfriend eating, LIKE, YOUR FAVORITE ANIMAL EVER, LIKE, SERIOUSLY PIDGE QUEEN, but you did and shared a few digital tears because you thought you were quirqy and special, boohoo, how sad, a pidge leg, and EVERYBODY KNOWS you like BIRDS, especially EATING THEM, or are chickens not GLAMOROUS ENOUGH for you, unlike PICASSO THE DESIGNER BIRD.

OOOOOR, you could have just not POSTED THESE, MAKING A NON-STOP PARADE OF YOUR FOOD ORGASMS instead of enjoying it discretely and unpretentiously, sabotaging your own credibility and highlighting just how much of a hypocrite you are. But that would have required a few brain cells, some common sense and class, all of which you lack.
Oooof, the burn! 😂

Speaking of food and lack of brains... "Italian spagettios"... The hell did she want to say? Spaghetti are already Italian to
begin with and SpagettiOs is an American abomination that has nothing to do with the food she's eating.

SunnyBunny
Debater
Debater

Post by SunnyBunny »

I'm never letting her live with this bird shit 😂 she literally just approached a freaking crow, but no, it's a special call and she's a "bIrD wHiSpErEr" 🙄
P. S. I won't comment on that ginormous, shapeless scarf. She must've put it on so Pete can always find her in a crowd 😂

SunnyBunny
Debater
Debater

Post by SunnyBunny »

I'm so tempted to think she just learned the chemical formula of salt and decided to be kwerky 🤣

mammamamma
Talker
Talker

Post by mammamamma »

lol she thinks this is a good photo of her? :?

oh but it's a chanel

Indigoviolet
Learner
Learner

Post by Indigoviolet »

I think she is so used to posing in a way that de-emphasized her nose that now she doesn't realize how unflattering these angles are now that the rest of her face is a lot bigger and less angular than it was before. Unfortunately, it also highlights her different sized eyelids. You'd think as a (former) model she'd adapt her poses and angles as her face and body changed with her weight fluctuations, but I guess that would require actually putting in effort to something.
mammamamma wrote:
Fri Dec 16, 2022 8:13 pm
lol she thinks this is a good photo of her? :?

oh but it's a chanel

mammamamma
Talker
Talker

Post by mammamamma »

omg definitely! she always tries to get her nose smaller in photos, but now her jaw looks enormous :o

wild_fire
Debater
Debater

Post by wild_fire »

What did I miss you guys? Is she married yet? Or still filling her empty existence with endless shopping?

I see her latest videos pulled in barely 20k views on average, followers are down by a few thousand, are people finally waking up? Or are the bot subscriptions running out?

Seems like she's removed quite a few videos from her main channel:

- The crocodile tears video
- The moving vlog part 2 where Max takes off his shirt and all but implies he did Jessica on her new bed while this one giggles and acts horny (without a doubt one of the most excruciating videos I have ever watched, should have had a disclaimer)
- The Saint-Tropez videos with Sanne, she only left a cut version of the makeup
- All the Japan videos with her flirting with Max and Jason and co.
- The NY and LA videos with Jillian, let me guess, she's going to Sanne's wedding so she's off the friends list

She's also removed all her videos from her second channel, the vlog one, which had that delicious video of Jessica being constantly rejected by Max in Japan (Max pushing Jessica away is one of those things that you didn't know you could enjoy so much).

Finally moving on or just angry that Sanne and Max are getting married this summer? I'm sure if she hasn't already, she will follow not long after. But this way, she can see what Sanne does and then one-up her :rofl:

SunnyBunny
Debater
Debater

Post by SunnyBunny »

wild_fire wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:06 am
What did I miss you guys? Is she married yet? Or still filling her empty existence with endless shopping?

I see her latest videos pulled in barely 20k views on average, followers are down by a few thousand, are people finally waking up? Or are the bot subscriptions running out?

Seems like she's removed quite a few videos from her main channel:

- The crocodile tears video
- The moving vlog part 2 where Max takes off his shirt and all but implies he did Jessica on her new bed while this one giggles and acts horny (without a doubt one of the most excruciating videos I have ever watched, should have had a disclaimer)
- The Saint-Tropez videos with Sanne, she only left a cut version of the makeup
- All the Japan videos with her flirting with Max and Jason and co.
- The NY and LA videos with Jillian, let me guess, she's going to Sanne's wedding so she's off the friends list

She's also removed all her videos from her second channel, the vlog one, which had that delicious video of Jessica being constantly rejected by Max in Japan (Max pushing Jessica away is one of those things that you didn't know you could enjoy so much).

Finally moving on or just angry that Sanne and Max are getting married this summer? I'm sure if she hasn't already, she will follow not long after. But this way, she can see what Sanne does and then one-up her :rofl:
Hello, hello. You didn't really miss anything. Nothing changes in Jessica's busy life and there's literally nothing to discuss. All she does is post her "VINTAGE" hauls and skincare plug-ins disguised as useless, half-assed makeup "tutorials". Every now and then she remembers to be quirky and posts photos of random clothing items with prints of anything resembling a bird, but even that is old news 😅

Haven't checked her youtube in ages. I guess she's busy retouching her past lol

wild_fire
Debater
Debater

Post by wild_fire »

Ha she's definitely trying to clean her image before she gets married, I wonder if Pete finally told her off.

I checked again and there are more videos missing that I hadn't noticed before, off the top of my head:
- the video of what she eats in a day where you can tell she has an eating disorder
- that painfull video where she flirts with Max non stop while cooking dumplings or something
- the one paid by Michael Kors I think it was where she's at the peek of her weight gain and keeps leaning forward to show off her breasts,

basically anything sleazy and out of place. It's probably a condition in the pre-nup :rofl:

Dumbdoggo
Learner
Learner

Post by Dumbdoggo »

I still don’t know how Pete would like to feed someone literally doing nothing at home

SunnyBunny
Debater
Debater

Post by SunnyBunny »

wild_fire wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:33 am
Ha she's definitely trying to clean her image before she gets married, I wonder if Pete finally told her off.

I checked again and there are more videos missing that I hadn't noticed before, off the top of my head:
- the video of what she eats in a day where you can tell she has an eating disorder
- that painfull video where she flirts with Max non stop while cooking dumplings or something
- the one paid by Michael Kors I think it was where she's at the peek of her weight gain and keeps leaning forward to show off her breasts,

basically anything sleazy and out of place. It's probably a condition in the pre-nup :rofl:
Bad move, if you ask me. It means that she herself accepts they're inappropriate or cross a line. If she left them alone, we (and others) would think it's a part of her life she acknowledges but has moved on. By deleting she proves that she knows they're not a good look and is ashamed. But from whom is she hiding it? She knows those things happened, people in the videos know it happened, viewers from back then know/remember it happened. People who do NOT know are Pete and his circle. And even then they'll have to be jobless enough to comb through hours of dumb content to find those. So she's basically curating her past to appeal to a man and his (influencial) friends. Yikes.

P. S. Did she also hide the video about "types of break-ups", not so subtly dedicated to Max? 😏
Dumbdoggo wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:35 am
I still don’t know how Pete would like to feed someone literally doing nothing at home
That's the thing that doesn't fit in my brain. But if I see an older man paying for a dumb beautiful body to stay by his side as an accessory, I lose respect for them, regardless of how talented/awesome/admirable they are.

wild_fire
Debater
Debater

Post by wild_fire »

I was going to reply to everyone but I got a little distracted by...I don't even know what to call this:

I just don't know where to start I'm overwhelmed:

- I've lost track of Jessica's many talents and qualifications by this point but I guess we can add 2 more to her extensive CV: ghostbuster and psychic; who would have thought that neurodivergent empath dyslexic model Jessica was so multi-faceted?

- Why is she wearing her miracle bra on her head?

- Obviously the photo had to be taken naked in bed cough attention whore cough, but not without the mainstay for a good night's rest: the pearl necklace, I know I wear mine to bed every night, couldn't sleep without it

- The creature called Tarmarz is currently getting qualified as a hypno therapist, there is a whole load of tosh about it in her latest video, so she pulled some of that scam practice on delusional goldmine Jessica; we already know she comes from a line of ghostbusting witches, can you imagine the rich tapestry that unravelled while doing some of that past life regression on her?

- I imagine that Tarmarz's hypnotherapy possesses the same professional quality that Jessica's tarot reading does, there seems to be an overabundance of qualifications around here.

- Now I remember why I stopped following: it hurts my intelligence, my body, my brain, my everything.

To conclude, if Jessica's an angel, send me to hell.

kyaraslife
Informer
Informer

Post by kyaraslife »

Decided to check up on what she is upto. Absolutely nothing has changed. Still on her way to be a mindless trophy wife and shopping till she drops.

The guy Sanne Vloet is engaged to, Max, I believe used to date/be fwbs with Jessica. He always gave me the absolute creeps. I recently found out that Max has a brother named Joe who is dating another influencer called Niamh. I did not know Joe was related to Max but Joe always came across as quite creepy to me, to the point it was uncomfortable to watch. Both brothers have that in common.

I am rarely if ever uncomfortable by someone’s vibe or energy. Both Max and Joe are absolutely creepy I wouldn’t want to be in a room alone with them.

Macncheese_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Macncheese_ »

Ok so i've been a long time lurker on this thread but never commented but i just cant help anymore or to vent about this girl lol. Every now and then I look up her page (used to follow her around 2016/17/18ish back when she used to do something with her life) to see what she's been up to. To see if MAYBE she has FINALLY started to do something productive. And every time i'm disappointed lol. All this girl does these days is shop it seems. And lay around her boyfriends mansion. I just cannot imagine anyone being happy in a lifestyle like that. For the first couple of weeks/months maybe, sure. But after that... I mean her boyfriend is obviously very succesful. With this new series that is coming out with some very big hollywood names. And i just can't help but wonder, after seeing those photos in her story today at this premiere, how she feels in their company. All of these highly succesful busy people, accomplishing things, and she well... What does she bring to the table. She does nothing. Not on her socials but I mean she could even do some charity work or use her platform for good for christs sake. Anything. Its not that hard lol. I just don't understand, and she's been this way for years now.

I also wonder about her engagement to Pete. This guy is like i said VERY succesful, went to Stanford etc and is like 50 years old. What the helllll do these two have in common. I wonder what they talk about. I have a feeling that this engagement is never going to end up in a marriage (they've already been engaged for 2+ years) and that she'll just simply be replaced by a younger version down the line. Which would be quite sad for her, but i mean come on. Red flags all over this guy and this relationship. It just doesnt make sense to last.

When I first started following this girl i actually liked her. She seemed quite driven back then and was very pretty imo. Maybe also considering i was way younger then, not able to see through the facade. Because GOD DAMN this womans whole personality gives me the biggest ick now. Its like theres nothing going on up there and its almost creepy how she has absolutely zero personality. And uses things like biRdS to compensate. So fucking annoying. Its like shes still 12 years old mentally. Ok rant over
Last edited by Macncheese_ on Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “F-J”