Tacklyn Shill Iminit Idgit: Needs To MOZE The Hell From KOZE Part 108

fizzwizz12

Re: Tacklyn Shill Iminit Idgit: Needs To MOZE The Hell From KOZE Part 108

Post by fizzwizz12 »

so koze is the wish version of target knockoffs :)
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

She is shillin' rel hard, man!! She must need that cash rel bad for her 2nd nuptial...

Heretogossip33
Talker
Talker

Post by Heretogossip33 »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:47 pm
so koze is the wish version of target knockoffs :)
Omg don’t disrespect Target 😂

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

How Jaclyn looked when Jordan told her she was the most beautiful woman in the restaurant.
She looks so old to me here. She has a turkey neck and a lot of sagging for a woman her age.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

someone can be beautiful on the inside in a way that radiates from within, but tacky jacky is not that someone

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

When do you think Jaclyn is going to retire the name Hill? I was skimming through her stupid website out of boredom and saw under the KOZE page "beauty mogul and entrepreneur, Jaclyn Hill" and it just rubbed me the wrong way.

Also beauty mogul? Please. Nobody cares what she has to say about the beauty industry, and she's never one to lead trends. She just follows them.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

my goodness i wish there was a skip button for him to get to the point. but at least this was a shorter intro than normal

“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

that's how he makes his money though, by beating around the bush and making the video longer than it has to be, I'm still boycotting him after the crash

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I don’t watch anything of Peter’s except if he goes in on Jacass on something important.

I still wonder if Peter wasn’t paying attention and crashed. I know he was cleared but I know he used to drive. Anyway, I will probably watch this later when I have time today. Unless someone else posts the cliff notes.

Christine 1958 Fury
Informer
Informer

Post by Christine 1958 Fury »

Sorry for the off-topic, but I really wish we could get the thread on Peter active again. I just can't stomach him after the crash with the continued smugness, arrogance, and narcissism. Nobody will ever be able to convince me that he wasn't driving distracted. EVER. I'm blown away that there are literally thousands of hours of youtube video in which he's acting a complete jackass behind the wheel of a car, yet there only seemed to be minimal investigation into that fatal accident. I wonder if the victim's family knows anything about Peter's history.

But back to the topic of Jaclyn. Yes, I think she prematurely aged herself badly with all the procedures. It's not just her, Kylie and them all have the same type of look - at least 10 years more than their biological age. I think Jaclyn is a good cautionary tale about the effects of cosmetic procedures on women who don't need them, and it's certainly a good look into how those things are going to age. Personally, I don't believe anybody under the age of, say, 40, needs to get anything done to their face, but that's just me. I put a lot of blame on the doctors who are unethical enough and greedy enough to perform jobs on 20-somethings.

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

Christine 1958 Fury wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:53 am
Sorry for the off-topic, but I really wish we could get the thread on Peter active again. I just can't stomach him after the crash with the continued smugness, arrogance, and narcissism. Nobody will ever be able to convince me that he wasn't driving distracted. EVER. I'm blown away that there are literally thousands of hours of youtube video in which he's acting a complete jackass behind the wheel of a car, yet there only seemed to be minimal investigation into that fatal accident. I wonder if the victim's family knows anything about Peter's history.

But back to the topic of Jaclyn. Yes, I think she prematurely aged herself badly with all the procedures. It's not just her, Kylie and them all have the same type of look - at least 10 years more than their biological age. I think Jaclyn is a good cautionary tale about the effects of cosmetic procedures on women who don't need them, and it's certainly a good look into how those things are going to age. Personally, I don't believe anybody under the age of, say, 40, needs to get anything done to their face, but that's just me. I put a lot of blame on the doctors who are unethical enough and greedy enough to perform jobs on 20-somethings.
yes completely agree, though we will just be being little peters repeating ourselves over and over, I know you see him for what he is Christine, no other channel has dared to touch him either

anyway
jacky was once very pretty, now she looks awful, it is really sad, or at least it would be if she was a nice person :corn:

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

Jaclyn was SO pretty in early- to mid- 2010s! It was definitely before she started messing with lip filler for sure.

I remember so many people were envious of her hair, eyes, and style. She still has beautiful eyes but her sense of hair and fashion have really gone to shit since 2019.

I keep talking about her stupid fan bun that she does on the top of her head...BECAUSE LITERALLY THAT'S THE ONLY STYLE SHE DOES. And it looks SO DUMB. That, or she'll just throw on a fugly hat. Her hair was so pretty when she was dyeing it red.

I liked her bougie fashion, even though it screamed nouveau riche. Now she's just in atheleisure wear all the time.

No matter how pretty or fashionable she was, I did always find her personality grating, lmao.

Christine 1958 Fury
Informer
Informer

Post by Christine 1958 Fury »

I couldn't agree with you more, Chiyou! That dark black color is so awful on her, like it's just way too harsh. She used to be truly pretty, and her and Jon were such an adorable couple. I guess at least now her outside matches her inside, because she was gross and uneducated before she got ugly. I honestly don't know how anyone can stand to be around her.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

cliffs notes of the peter monn video...
brings up that he was on her website and while koze was 25% off... the rest of the site was up to 70% off on various items. then he blasts her for pretending that her "team" had anything to do with it. he made fun of the same things we did... and then talked about how she still needs to disclose properly for the FTC and that she failed to do so, he clicked on some links to show the affiliate itself and to help others see that it's a paid link.

made fun of her for her recommendations for what to buy on her own website.

basically sums up what we all have said and have known for years. (he's annoying i'll give you all that, i just happened to be on youtube and it popped up not too long after it went live so i thought i'd share for those who just wanted to see what he had to say about jacattacks shilling ass.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

fizzy …. we want to see Peter tell JacAss the truth.
She checks out what the Haterzzzz say.
We wouldn’t want her to miss to miss it.

Thanks for the cliff notes too. :tu:
You’re the best.

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

thanks fizzy, clearly peter has been reading here for content yet again, lol <3

captaincaliena2
Debater
Debater

Post by captaincaliena2 »

She acts like she's doing everyone a favor by putting her fuzzy shedding bs on sale. Like "Oh I love you guize soooo much I convinced my 'team' to do this sale!" More like "My latest scam isn't selling like I want it to so I guess I have to do this."

The workout reel she just made is a joke. It's filmed specifically to make Lipsticknick look bigger than she is and Jaclyn smaller than she is. Pay attention to the camera angles and you'll see what I'm talking about. And since when does Tacklyn workout in t-shirts? She's always wearing those stretchy Amazon tank tops she shills. Convenient.

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

Chiyou wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:47 am
I know Social Blade isn't really reliable for estimating Youtuber income but I thought I'd check it out anyway to kind of get a ballpark...and holy crap, the estimate for Jordan's MoreSeasoning! channel is wild af.

Estimated monthly earnings from $4k to $64k and yearly earnings from $48k to $778k???????

The upper end is nearly a million dollars! That's like top tier youtuber income and with not even 250k subscribers, I doubt that Jordan has ever pulled that annual income in any of the 3 years since he started his channel in 2019.

I checked other Youtuber stats just to compare upper end yearly earnings posted by Social Blade -

Jessica Braun, over 600k subs, $50k.
Emilynoel83, over 900k subs, $33k.
KennieJD, over 600k subs, $120k.
Cassie Thorpe, over 100k subs, $27k.
Robert Welsh, over 900k subs, $72k.
Tina Yong, over 3 million subs, $207k.

My question is...what is MoreSeasoning!'s channel estimate on Social Blade SO WILD compared to other channels? Is it a glitch? I refuse to believe that a channel with less than 250k subs has a higher earning potential than a channel with over 3 million subs. Wth?

I've never watched Jordan's channel. Does he take a bunch of sponsorships?

Again, I know all numbers posted on Social Blade are to be taken with a grain of salt, but even within the same website, using presumably the same algorithm to estimate income for all youtube channels, MoreSeasoning!'s posted upper end yearly earning potential just LOOKS WRONG.

PS - all of the above to say that I don't believe that Jordan makes as much money as Jaclyn likes us to believe he does.
I have a couple of friends on YT.... SB is meh in terms of accuracy, particularly with earnings. His top earnings are likely the bottom number of the range posted. A good, normal income for sure. But not one that could fund Jaclyn's eating habits or lifestyle.

He still does some work for her, correct? Even if not, she pays her closest friends and family just to be her entourage under the guise of actual work. I'd guess that is where 90% of his money comes from. Sure, he's buying dinner... with the monthly paycheck he gets from Jaclyn INC.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

I wonder if she will ask him to sign a prenup as she did with Jon (I'm guessing that is what happened with them back then)....

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She would be a fool if she doesn’t get a prenup.

Return to “Jaclynhill1”