Tacklyn Shill Iminit Idgit: Needs To MOZE The Hell From KOZE Part 108

fizzwizz12

Re: Tacklyn Shill Iminit Idgit: Needs To MOZE The Hell From KOZE Part 108

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Chiyou wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:55 am
Guys, so you remember back in the day she said she can't afford to host large sales for her indie brands because of her company expenses or whatever? Now look at JHC and Jaclyn Roxanne doing 50% and 70% sales for Black Friday! Either she's doing really well and making enough profits to offer these sales or her brands really aren't selling and she needs to get rid of overstock.

Hoping it's the latter, lol.
with morphe filing bankruptcy... (that's where she gets the overhead money) it's totally going to be the latter. hopefully the brands she stole from are doing well and thriving while she tanks.

companies that do well don't advertise like she does.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

chipn dip wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:12 am
tar wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:18 pm
Yep. That was her big joke. Her fuzzy lipshits came from the fuzz from her Chanel purse.
So amusing and so tone deaf. :roll:
No wonder the people she hangs around with are people she pays
(or are connected with people she pays)
but they're CHANEL fuzzies you guise, DESIGNERRR
Jaclyn wishes that she was DESIGNERRRR quality.

Her makeup brand filed for bankruptcy.
Forma owns it. JacAss lied about owning her own makeup brand too.

Edit: Just saw that fizzy mentioned the bankruptcy. :rofl:

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:40 am
Chiyou wrote:
Guys, so you remember back in the day she said she can't afford to host large sales for her indie brands because of her company expenses or whatever? Now look at JHC and Jaclyn Roxanne doing 50% and 70% sales for Black Friday! Either she's doing really well and making enough profits to offer these sales or her brands really aren't selling and she needs to get rid of overstock.

with morphe filing bankruptcy... (that's where she gets the overhead money) it's totally going to be the latter. hopefully the brands she stole from are doing well and thriving while she tanks.

companies that do well don't advertise like she does.

I've been seeing more of her crap being added to TJX/WInners/Marshalls every time I go in...maybe she has too much stock that isn't selling so she consigned them with this company, who knows.

And of course, she has to put her flipper feet over the dinner table and dishes where people are still eating...her family really does tolerate her stupid antics. Man....if she was my family member, I'd conveniently forget to invite her to family get-togethers because of how annoying and disgusting she is.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

captaincaliena2 wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:09 am
Daaaaammmnnn :rofl:

The IG story she posted of her niece doing some kind of TikTok dance or whatnot...I really hope that girl does not grow up using Jacass as her role model. She is genuinely talented with her makeup skills. She could have a really bright future as long as she doesn't decide to follow in her aunt's footsteps.
fizzwizz12 wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:55 am
^^^ i agree with you on that.... i hope she doesn't act like her shallow auntie... but it does make a huge difference who you surround yourself with.
Jaclyn would be a big influence on her. Her life probably looks glamorous to her and it’s probably the kind of life as a young person she’s looking for because she wants to be a social media influencer and makeup personality.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

speaking of her flipper feet above the table. who does that around food? seriously? WHO?
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Was she raised in a barn?

I haven’t watched anything on Jaclyn in a couple of days. I can only imagine.
I guess I need to take a look.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

tar wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:01 pm
captaincaliena2 wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:09 am
Daaaaammmnnn :rofl:

The IG story she posted of her niece doing some kind of TikTok dance or whatnot...I really hope that girl does not grow up using Jacass as her role model. She is genuinely talented with her makeup skills. She could have a really bright future as long as she doesn't decide to follow in her aunt's footsteps.
fizzwizz12 wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:55 am
^^^ i agree with you on that.... i hope she doesn't act like her shallow auntie... but it does make a huge difference who you surround yourself with.
Jaclyn would be a big influence on her. Her life probably looks glamorous to her and it’s probably the kind of life as a young person she’s looking for because she wants to be a social media influencer and makeup personality.

I could totally see her niece/nieces being easily influenced by Jachole using her snake-oil salesman tactics that she is so good at esp with younger, more gullible folks. I just hope that her nieces have at least some foundation of ethics that was taught to them by their parents and they only indulge the asshole and her antics temporarily when she visits them or they visit her.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Here’s Jaclyn at the Thanksgiving table. She ruined a nice family photo.

Again, was she brought up in a barn?

Her family is probably thankful for her money. Otherwise, not sure that they would put up with such a tacky
relative very much.

I can image dog hair falling from Jaclyn’s foot into their Thanksgiving butter.

She’s tacky, obnoxious and childish for her age. Better their family than mine.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

hey, there's ratchet.... so at least she's still making an appearance. who's the guy next to her?

barbs001
Informer
Informer

Post by barbs001 »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:28 pm
hey, there's ratchet.... so at least she's still making an appearance. who's the guy next to her?
Pretty sure that is their step-father. I'm not surprised to see her there, Ratchet seems to have distanced herself but specifically her kids from her sister's shitty behavior and the Jaclyn/Jordan antics, but still holds true to some family values. I mean she's getting a real estate license, a real job, Jaclyn could never.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Why is Jaclyn still wearing hats? Especially at the dinner table?

I thought she said she needed her colored. Hasn’t she done that? Then why the hat?

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

tar wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:01 pm

I thought she said she needed her colored. Hasn’t she done that? Then why the hat?

I think she wears hats because the dirty bitch doesn't like to wash her hair. ...I remember her saying that she hates to wash her hair...... and when it's dirty like that, she can't style it...she used to keep it braided until she was going to wash it.

She's been wearing a lot of hats recently, huh @Tar? ;)

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

barbs001 wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:58 pm
fizzwizz12 wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:28 pm
Pretty sure that is their step-father. I'm not surprised to see her there, Ratchet seems to have distanced herself but specifically her kids from her sister's shitty behavior and the Jaclyn/Jordan antics, but still holds true to some family values. I mean she's getting a real estate license, a real job, Jaclyn could never.

@Barbs....it seems like everyone is moving forward in their life growth except our resident Koze Fuzzy Queen of ALL things shedding fuzz....she is still stuck thinking she's still in HS....she sure behaves like it :rofl:

@Tar or @Barbs....did you ladies get screenshots of her gross lips coming in close to the camera for a kiss? Scary and gross at the same time:?

I betcha she ate all her food and then some of Farnuts....all that food they eat to treat themselves after a workout... :o

She's going to be a Bridezilla as was mentioned here because she's going to have a bitch-fit not fitting into her dress if she gains even just a couple of pounds just before that day and with how she looks in it...

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

nattydread wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:25 pm
tar wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:01 pm

I think she wears hats because the dirty bitch doesn't like to wash her hair. ...I remember her saying that she hates to wash her hair...... and when it's dirty like that, she can't style it...she used to keep it braided until she was going to wash it.

She's been wearing a lot of hats recently, huh @Tar? ;)
She’s always in a hat these days. I wanted to make sure I hadn’t missed anything being wrong with her hair.

I am going to assume, just like you said @natty, that she’s just too lazy to wash her hair. 🤢

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

if she wants a true bucket hat. she should put the kfc bucket on her greasy head.

Christine 1958 Fury
Informer
Informer

Post by Christine 1958 Fury »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:06 am
if she wants a true bucket hat. she should put the kfc bucket on her greasy head.

Oh, I LOL'd... what a wonderful mental image!

captaincaliena2
Debater
Debater

Post by captaincaliena2 »

tar wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:04 pm
Here’s Jaclyn at the Thanksgiving table. She ruined a nice family photo.

Again, was she brought up in a barn?

Her family is probably thankful for her money. Otherwise, not sure that they would put up with such a tacky
relative very much.

I can image dog hair falling from Jaclyn’s foot into their Thanksgiving butter.

She’s tacky, obnoxious and childish for her age. Better their family than mine.
Why does she have to go out of her way to be SO extra? She obviously has no manners. It is genuinely amazing to me that everyone just indulges her and her behavior.
Chiyou wrote:

I was just thinking the same thing myself. I specifically remember her talking about how she can't do huge Black Friday sales/large scale sales in general. I honestly don't think her stuff is selling and she's got tons of overstock that she's trying to unload. Now she's wanting to buy a peloton rowing machine because one of the Kartrashians has one. Checked the price. Over $3,000. She blows through money like water. And speaking of water...Did you notice she's not toting around her hydro flask water bottle thing anymore? Guess that didn't bring enough affiliate link money so she dropped it.

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

Omg, speaking of the peloton... didn't she just buy a treadmill THIS YEAR??? She made a big deal about how she hurt her foot and had been waiting months for her treadmill to come in and now that it has arrived she can't use it because she hurt her foot?

And now a few months later she wants a peloton?

I agree, she wastes so much money!

NosyGirlAEIOU
Talker
Talker

Post by NosyGirlAEIOU »

I'm amazed she isn't broke the way she spends. She doesn't even get good stuff! She has all those clothes and can't put together a decent outfit to save her life. All that makeup and she looks like a dated glazed donut. And seemingly no one around her says a peep. Nobody suggests she scale back and simplify. She hoards everything, even food and beverages. Her whole existence needs a massive make under. Jon might've done drugs but she's got her own addictions and demons.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

She keeps blabbering on about shin splints....I'm gonna take a gamble and say that she DID NOT go to a doctor to get that diagnosis....I don't recall her ever talking about seeing a doctor about it. All she does is self-diagnose and ask the internet for suggestions. She bought shoes to help just to buy more shoes and flex on IG. I looked up the reason people get shin splints and it's mostly athletes who get it are constantly being active, etc.....didn't she just start working out this year/late last year?? And she really hyped herself up about loving to work out in her stories that I almost think she believed herself.

@Fizzy.... she's going to lick her hair when nobody is watching to get some of that KFC grease and crumbs from dat bucket... :rofl:

Return to “Jaclynhill1”