Ellen Fisher

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
manu_voo
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ellen Fisher

Post by manu_voo »

Not feeling that Christmas tree.

Kellmac76
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Kellmac76 »

She needs to get some new shorts. The shredded black barely there shorts are atrocious

LIMSItalia4
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LIMSItalia4 »

manu_voo wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:06 pm
Not feeling that Christmas tree.

Neither am I. I liked the one they had way back in her early years on Youtube. I believe it was made from driftwood found on the beach. I recall one year they had a really small tree and after Christmas it could be planted into the ground to grow. I also liked that one.

LIMSItalia4
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LIMSItalia4 »

I do not have Ellen’s membership, but I do receive emails from her. I find it disappointing that she only posts certain things to her membership: videos, recipes, discounts. I could understand giving them first access, but then share with all of her followers. She stated in her recent email that she trusts her members with a video on the topic of finances. So does she think her other followers are not as trustworthy? Or are they just not as important since they do not pay for a membership. Not all of her followers can afford to pay for a membership. Also, some may not want to pay. They will not be able to see those videos, recipes, etc. That does not seem fair, since it was her followers that helped her get to where she is now. Just because someone cannot afford a membership does not mean they are not a loyal follower, or trustworthy. I like Ellen, but when it comes to her membership, she seems to care more about the money she is getting, then her followers. I have seen many people say this on her Instagram, she ignores these comments. I do see other people comment. Some are in agreement, and some disagree. I have been watching Ellen since she started her channel. I like her, and I like that she is still vegan, but she has changed a lot since her early days.

anythinggoes
Debater
Debater

Post by anythinggoes »

I wonder what she and Andrew think about the attempted coup. I bet you anything they believe the stupid conspiracy theories those dumb Trump supporters believe. I bet they'd say something like, "Yesterday was a disgrace but nothing was said about the riots last summer when public property was damaged."

sunnysunflower
Learner
Learner

Post by sunnysunflower »

Ainat wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:31 am
*takes a deep breath*

I promised Lucy I would relax, so I will just say this. Vegan ballerina, you are very ignorant and gullible. And how dare you say vaccines are not properly researched??? That's just so funny. You realise I know what I am talking about, right? And yes, your "big pharma" pays me to research, but you can bet your ass that they don't tell me what to do.

Vaccines are safe. And no, the probability of allergies is actually very low. Again, I don't see you rallying against peanuts, THAT is a very common allergy. And a little epy fixes both anyway.

Don't be affraid of what you can't understand. People who are way more intelligent than you are taking care of things, so you and your kids will be just fine when vaccinated.

But oh well. You can't fix stupid. Go ruin mankind for all of us with those ridiculous notions and bogus science. Ever read about the plague? I guess it's time for another epidemic. Just because of you. Thank you.
It's been a year ever since the Corona pandemic started. I was trying to find the link to Ellen's "house" that had been posted here before, when I stumbled upon this post. It was written on the 24th of November, 2019... just when Corona was about to happen (as far as we can tell).

Just like Ainat predicted, because of those people believing in bogus science and conspiracy theories, we're still dealing with this pandemic.

People not following the rules, not (properly) wearing masks, continuesly meeting up with people, not keeping their distances, even traveling like nothing is going on. Risking lives. Needlessly scared of the vaccines, spreading lies and misinformation.
Propaganda and fake news spreading all around on social media.

All because people are too egoistic to compromise for a bit. Too paranoid to just listen to people with true knowledge and experience on the matter, the Scientists and Virologists. To follow the rules and vaccinate themselves for the greater good of humanity.
It's just all very sad...
Last edited by sunnysunflower on Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ainat
Learner
Learner

Post by Ainat »

sunnysunflower wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:52 am
Ainat wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:31 am
*takes a deep breath*

I promised Lucy I would relax, so I will just say this. Vegan ballerina, you are very ignorant and gullible. And how dare you say vaccines are not properly researched??? That's just so funny. You realise I know what I am talking about, right? And yes, your "big pharma" pays me to research, but you can bet your ass that they don't tell me what to do.

Vaccines are safe. And no, the probability of allergies is actually very low. Again, I don't see you rallying against peanuts, THAT is a very common allergy. And a little epy fixes both anyway.

Don't be affraid of what you can't understand. People who are way more intelligent than you are taking care of things, so you and your kids will be just fine when vaccinated.

But oh well. You can't fix stupid. Go ruin mankind for all of us with those ridiculous notions and bogus science. Ever read about the plague? I guess it's time for another epidemic. Just because of you. Thank you.
It's been a year ever since the Corona pandemic started. I was trying to find the link to Ellen's "house" that had been posted here before, when I stumbled upon this post. It was written on the 24th of November, 2019... just when Corona was about to happen (as far as we can tell).

Just like Ainat predicted, because of those people believing in bogus science and conspiracy theories, we're still dealing with this pandemic.

People not following the rules, not (properly) wearing masks, continuesly meeting up with people, not keeping their distances, even traveling like nothing is going on. Risking lives. Needlessly scared of the vaccines, spreading lies and misinformation.
Propaganda and fake news spreading all around on social media.

All because people are too egoistic to compromise for a bit. Too paranoid to just listen to people with true knowledge and experience on the matter, the Scientists and Virologists. To follow the rules and vaccinate themselves for the greater good of humanity.
It's just all very sad...
Oh sh!t, I jinxed it! :rofl: Or maybe... *conspiracy* I already knew about it then, because I'm a scientist and this virus was made by us, not even to kill everyone, but I guess to annoy the world's population?... Just to make a vaccine to put a chip in everyone, even though social security and similar institutions already know everything there is to know about you? (seriously, how does this even make sense to this people? There is a special kind of stupid going around, too bad there's no vaccine for that).

I guess I'm still salty that these people don't vaccinate their kids out of sheer ignorance. And now it's about to get even worse, because they won't go for the covid vaccine and that will delay us for YEARS until we can go back to normal. Thank you stupid selfish people. :FU:

Just take the covid vaccine, it's even safer than the other ones (there is no virus or chip included, trust me), you'll be ok. And the humanity will be ok too. Thank you. Sorry for the TED talk.

effervescent
Debater
Debater

Post by effervescent »

People can say what they like about ellen, her kids seem happy and healthy enough.

anythinggoes
Debater
Debater

Post by anythinggoes »

I know this is a dead thread but has anyone watched her recent podcast with Zuby? Good lord, it was so one sided and lacked so much factual information it was ridiculous. It's laughable that these two think they're so open minded and are "challenging" themselves, yet put out a podcast where they essentially discuss why they're right and everyone else is wrong.

lisbu1
Talker
Talker

Post by lisbu1 »

anythinggoes wrote:I know this is a dead thread but has anyone watched her recent podcast with Zuby? Good lord, it was so one sided and lacked so much factual information it was ridiculous. It's laughable that these two think they're so open minded and are "challenging" themselves, yet put out a podcast where they essentially discuss why they're right and everyone else is wrong.
I heard about that! I couldn’t agree with you more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

effervescent
Debater
Debater

Post by effervescent »

Looks like they're having another one

anythinggoes
Debater
Debater

Post by anythinggoes »

effervescent wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:53 pm
Doesn't shock me. They don't use birth control and Ellen looooves being pregnant. It seems like this will be their last, but then again, she said the same thing when she had Koufax.

effervescent
Debater
Debater

Post by effervescent »

anythinggoes wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:45 am
effervescent wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:53 pm
Doesn't shock me. They don't use birth control and Ellen looooves being pregnant. It seems like this will be their last, but then again, she said the same thing when she had Koufax.
Me either. I hope it is her last because she's nearing the age where any more risks complications. Personally if I were her I would have stopped at Scout. Surely 3 or 4 is enough! But these family vloggers always seem to want more.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Not shocked in the slightest that she's pregnant again, it's all she knows how to do. I low-key think they're gonna keep having kids until they get at least one more girl so Scout isn't alone but let's hope whatever the sex is that this kid doesn't have as tragic of a name as Koufax Fisher.

DeeBeeMee
Learner
Learner

Post by DeeBeeMee »

anythinggoes wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:29 pm
I know this is a dead thread but has anyone watched her recent podcast with Zuby? Good lord, it was so one sided and lacked so much factual information it was ridiculous. It's laughable that these two think they're so open minded and are "challenging" themselves, yet put out a podcast where they essentially discuss why they're right and everyone else is wrong.
Again, I know this is a dead thread but most of her podcasts have been incredibly one-sided. I just came to comment about the one with her sister, Hannah, who pretty much insisted that the reason people are poor is because they don't have the right mindset. Even Ellen was trying to reign her in a bit. Hannah eventually acknowledged that there are other reasons but still said that a lot of it is mindset. Dumb privileged ass. Also, Hannah's leaving California. Another Hawaii transplant?

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Dagny Golden Fisher

...what the fuck

bensonst
Learner
Learner

Post by bensonst »

Hannah has shown herself to be the worst offender out of the two sisters time and time again, so I'm not surprised by the comments, but certainly disappointed. There's no way she could have galavanted around France for several months without her husband having a steady, high paying job to keep things afloat at home. They would never have been able to afford their CA home without her parents letting them live rent free at home. And then there's the infamous video of her dismissing polyamorous relationships, and then doubling down with a SECOND VIDEO when folks called her out. That woman has 0 self-awareness.

Return to “A-M”