Learner
Learner

Re: Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers Part 10

Post by Blubbs »

94Hannah94_ wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:39 am
Tajana wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:44 am

The video he did with his mom and wife was in such a bad taste! His mom clearly doesn’t like her but his wife handled it pretty well.

I used to watch him but he acts more freshi than in PK
Literally this!! I thought he was a desi guy born and raised in Pakistan then I found out he grew up in Canada?!?! I find him weird…how can someone be sooooo attached to Pakistan? Not even the people that live there are like that! And the way he speaks - Urdu with a few English phrases - like wtf?! Even to his wife?!

I remember he bragged and bragged about how he turned down a “Bollywood role” because he had to do a kissing scene?! Stfu loser!

Another time he did some messed up shit when he said he swore on God he’d commit suicide after he got some comments that didn’t ass lick him - sounds like a manipulative psycho. The way he dresses is literally how Pakistani men in the rural villages wear but his egos the size of the Grand Canyon - why?!?! He has nothing going for him except for the fact he appeals to Pakistanis or desis abroad who pine for their motherland (go and live there then!).

Didn’t he also steal a lot of content from a Bangladeshi blogger in the UK? Sounds like the rat behaviour I would expect from him, I feel like he has a dark side where he’s psychotic, controlling and super narcissistic (not that he hides that part).
Also what’s with the names like “Ducky Bhai” and “Froggy” y’all?! Are the trying to be Disney characters (so creative with the names - not!)
Urgh, I just want to burn and block from ever seeing or hearing this guy 🤢🤢🤢

penelope90
Debater
Debater

Post by penelope90 »

are azha and abiha doing coke?

moulinmillion
Informer
Informer

Post by moulinmillion »

penelope90 wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:15 pm
are azha and abiha doing coke?
abiha khan?

OMGAlert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OMGAlert »

Anisa Khan and her family are going to Pakistan for 2 weeks, maybe to see her husband if they are still together!? As she hasn’t mentioned her husband for a long time. I think she must read this thread as everyone was saying she goes holidays other places but not to Pakistan to see her husband. Lol

zxo
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by zxo »

Anyone have tea on Saira Hayat Khan? She's divorced now. Does someone know what happened?

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

OMGAlert wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:44 am
Anisa Khan and her family are going to Pakistan for 2 weeks, maybe to see her husband if they are still together!? As she hasn’t mentioned her husband for a long time. I think she must read this thread as everyone was saying she goes holidays other places but not to Pakistan to see her husband. Lol
I find it weird how she has taken her mom with her and not gone on her own. Maybe it’s because she don’t want to live with the in laws? And she hasn’t done a You tube vlog the shopping etc she is doing for her husband like she normally does.

Mk101
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mk101 »

I think anisa went to Pakistan with her mom to settle down her divorce! I doubt she is still together with her husband.

Tajana
Debater
Debater

Post by Tajana »

Does anyone follow noorbhatti? What an arrogant woman omg. She has gona for umrah but showing her hair under the hijab and then proudly and shamelessly sharing with us that she only “got schooled once lol” for showing tiny bit of hair.. even actors and non hijabis do proper hijab when they are at Allah’s housr! Who the hell do you think you are? I am 100% sure she is married to her cousin lmao

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

Masha’Allah :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Naeemaadam_1
Debater
Debater

Post by Naeemaadam_1 »

Where do I see that leaked pic of sebinaah? Lol

missvickies
Talker
Talker

Post by missvickies »

Tajana wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:07 am
Does anyone follow noorbhatti? What an arrogant woman omg. She has gona for umrah but showing her hair under the hijab and then proudly and shamelessly sharing with us that she only “got schooled once lol” for showing tiny bit of hair.. even actors and non hijabis do proper hijab when they are at Allah’s housr! Who the hell do you think you are? I am 100% sure she is married to her cousin lmao
I follow her and that comment of showing hair was nothing to be proud of honestly and its dispresctful especially while performing umrah/hajj. Her husband does look like her dad lol

madnessouthere
Lurker
Lurker

Post by madnessouthere »

Im sorry but anisa khan has 100% got lip fillers, there’s no way

Mk101
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mk101 »

Yes definitely she got fillers! The blonde hair, eyelash extensions n them lips don’t suit her i think she looked way better with brown hair n her real lips!

madnessouthere
Lurker
Lurker

Post by madnessouthere »

Yeah i think she has naturally full lips regardless but she’s definitely had filler to plump them out. And her jaw looks really different too. I have attached a picture of her from 4/5 years and ago and then a recent - not sure why she’s always saying she hasn’t got filler when it’s pretty obvious lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

Anisa not putting any pics with her hubby. Seems like rumours maybe true… she really has had jobs done over the years 😅

Tajana
Debater
Debater

Post by Tajana »

missvickies wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:37 pm
Tajana wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:07 am
I follow her and that comment of showing hair was nothing to be proud of honestly and its dispresctful especially while performing umrah/hajj. Her husband does look like her dad lol
Who does Umrah with full face of makeup? She irritates me so much. Its like she tagged along because everyone else was going for Umrah in her family. Her husband is definitely her cousin.. he looks.. idk a little weird! His voice is very feminine! Lol

Ari82
Talker
Talker

Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers Part 10

Post by Ari82 »

Does anyone follow the mua Niloo haq. She used to be so humble but she changed so much after her “fitness journey” and doing makeup on celebrity’s. Now she’s just one of those stuck up influencers who thinks she’s better than everyone. Someone asked today what language do you speak? And she said “English accented Urdu.” Like wtf seriously you were born in Pakistan and raised in saudi partly and came to Canada when you were a teen. Calm down. I’m so sad cause I really liked her.

Teletubbie020
Learner
Learner

Post by Teletubbie020 »

madnessouthere wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:11 am
Yeah i think she has naturally full lips regardless but she’s definitely had filler to plump them out. And her jaw looks really different too. I have attached a picture of her from 4/5 years and ago and then a recent - not sure why she’s always saying she hasn’t got filler when it’s pretty obvious lol
The top lip is really overlined so its not really that big. Ive not watched her enough to say if she always had such a pointy chin or if thats fillers.

Duckduckgoss
Talker
Talker

Post by Duckduckgoss »

Anisa khan looks like a proper Bushra with hee blonde highlights and weird looking lips. She looks like she stinks. She reminds me of those girls who can’t speak proper English and pretend they’re gangster. Also have you seen the pics she posted of her cousins in Pakistan? Loool socks and sandals you know. Don’t know why people gass her up looks like she’s done with her husband too.

Peachyhun22
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Peachyhun22 »

KrazyKousins wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:16 am
Mary. S.khan had a onsta message asking her if it's hard being a single mum of 3. To which she replied yes.

Basically she's seperated from her partner. Removed all pics of him. How sad.
I had a feeling from her posts a while back, you could tell from her responses today that she’s tired of men. Sad to hear that

Return to “Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers”