Michel Janse Part 11: Third Wheel On The Tour Bus

bunnyreads
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Michel Janse Part 11: Third Wheel On The Tour Bus

Post by bunnyreads »

As to Michel’s views on choice, she posted an IG story after Dobbs was leaked. If you read between the lines, it wasn’t very difficult to see she’s pro-life. I think she left that in the video bc most millennials and gen-z folks are pro-choice and pro-bodily autonomy.

Michel always *tries* to seem progressive so as not to lose subs.

moomiu
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by moomiu »

tar wrote:
moomiu wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:03 pm
Not sure about you guys but majority of the images and SS posted here have a broken image for me Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For some reason your account isn’t turning over from a new account where the posts have to be approved to a registered account. That may be the issue. If you are using Tapatalk that may be the issue. Usually after a few posts you should be able to see the images. Can you see any images?
@Tar

I couldn’t see images on the actual GG forum, I can see some when I use Tapatalk Image

ducksquack
Debater
Debater

Post by ducksquack »

ordinaryem wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:38 pm
NewGirl_ wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:28 pm

Were those texts ever somehow authenticated? if not, I still have some skepticism because I could text myself from a partner's or friend's phone and just change the name in my contacts to "Michel" and the screenshot would look exactly the same. I'm not saying that's definitely what happened here, but I need receipts before I believe the texts as fact.
It’s fuzzy, but I remember there was something left in the original screen shot that someone else called out that possibly made the victim identifiable. I think the admin ended up editing it. It may have been verified behind the scenes but couldn’t be publicly verified. Does anyone else remember that?
Yes, it was me - I recognised/could identify the name of the victim which was then edited to be more thoroughly scrubbed out for their safety/privacy. I was able to see the court documentation with the name of the victim on due to friends in that area of work. I believe, although this is speculation, that it was one of Brook's immediate family who shared the screenshot.

Hannabanana
Informer
Informer

Post by Hannabanana »

tar wrote:
CaliGal60 wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:32 pm
Same with my account Tar.

Okay. Thanks for telling me.

Anyone else with Image or Attachment issues? Please post and let me know. I tell tech and they tell me they think it’s fixed. It helps me if I know how many have issues. Thanks so much :love2:
Me

Tttttrassh
Informer
Informer

Post by Tttttrassh »

babyshesthechronic wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:24 am
It was entertaining watching the trainwreck of her and Jordey for awhile. But not only is she keeping up old photos and videos of Brook, but also making any video related to him or their relationship at all? It is absolutely disgusting.

I really felt bad for her for awhile and thought she was just extremely naive. But this girl needs to delete her entire internet presence, go through major therapy, and start over.

How much do yall think those closest to her have tried to intervene, if at all? I can't imagine her parents or close friends staying silent on all of this.
I think her parents introduced her to Jordy and set the whole thing up, personally.

Lbilak
Talker
Talker

Post by Lbilak »

The parental setup is a theory over on Gossip Bakery and some of what they say seems to come from inside knowledge about Michel's family. (Alluding to the relationship is an arrangement and all for show /views for both of them.)
The breakup will be soon and she will milk it for more sad content even though they are fake AF.
Makes sense with everything we have seen from her....she is acting IRL cause she couldn't act anywhere else.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

sewinglife
Learner
Learner

Post by sewinglife »

Lbilak wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:55 am
The parental setup is a theory over on Gossip Bakery and some of what they say seems to come from inside knowledge about Michel's family. (Alluding to the relationship is an arrangement and all for show /views for both of them.)
The breakup will be soon and she will milk it for more sad content even though they are fake AF.
Makes sense with everything we have seen from her....she is acting IRL cause she couldn't act anywhere else.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Couldn't agree with this more. After another poster said they saw her at one of Jordy's concerts, acting disinterested in him unless she was filming something, I had that feeling that the entire coupling was fake and only for social media clout for the both of them. Mega barf. How f-ing fake can she be?

MableR
Learner
Learner

Post by MableR »

Michel go to New Orleans, of all places with so much to show, and we are treated to a room tour, gluten-free food,thrift store and mainly coffee. Same old, same old. She is so self-centered that her vlogs only focus on what appeals to her. There are many things that others might like to see, many especially from New Orleans. She is just boring--like she has a "loose screw" or puts little thought into it.

I watched a vlog the other day where a guy toured the Mississippi Delta. I didn't know if I would like it but he got out & walked around, visited the historical parts and read the plaques and told facts. Now I know things I didn't and it was interesting. Even saw one downtown that has continuous music piped in and playing! That was really cool and would be a happy way to shop

moomiu
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by moomiu »

MableR wrote:Michel go to New Orleans, of all places with so much to show, and we are treated to a room tour, gluten-free food,thrift store and mainly coffee. Same old, same old. She is so self-centered that her vlogs only focus on what appeals to her. There are many things that others might like to see, many especially from New Orleans. She is just boring--like she has a "loose screw" or puts little thought into it.

I watched a vlog the other day where a guy toured the Mississippi Delta. I didn't know if I would like it but he got out & walked around, visited the historical parts and read the plaques and told facts. Now I know things I didn't and it was interesting. Even saw one downtown that has continuous music piped in and playing! That was really cool and would be a happy way to shop
You’re right now that you pointed it out.

She literally did the same things she does in Austin everyday… in New Orleans. Even ordering in sushi, making coffee with her coffee maker in the morning and then 3 coffee runs and Starbucks in 1 vlog Image

My husband pointed out in the most recent vlog how many times she’s going to a coffee shop must be a fortune! Not to mention $60 for gluten free food and then complaining there isn’t much gluten options in New Orleans.

There’s more things to do!!! Wake up womannnnn

smallhamlet
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by smallhamlet »

I would have loved to see places like the Marigny Opera House. But no, Michel disappoints once more!

And this is the girlie who wants to be a travel vlogger? She’d be better off just saying she’s a gluten free food vlogger. But then, you know, actually be good at reviewing food other than “it’s sweet.”

thetasparkle
Informer
Informer

Post by thetasparkle »

I agree, that NOLA vlog was boring AF. You wouldn’t even know she was anywhere outside of Texas except for the quick shot of the Cafe du Monde sign. Girl needs to take a class on how to vlog to be able to get better and more interesting shots. But then, that would require her to make the vlog about something else besides her ego.

Issiedarling_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Issiedarling_1 »

seraphema wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:29 pm
In Michel's New Orleans video today it looks like she is having an oral herpes outbreak...
Meh, so many people have / get herpes simplex virus as a young child in school, daycare, sharing drinks etc. It simply remains latent and will only reactive im times of stress or immune compromised individuals. Im not one to shame for STd’s (because guess what chicken pox is a type of herpes virus & i bet my buttons you are vaccinated or had it as a child ) Also HSV oral is caused by a different virus than genital herpes!

In no way am i defending michel but i just like to be mindful before we shame people about medical conditions /things, its likely she is having an outbreak cause shes immune compromised snd her body is under stress with this nOmAD 🤪life style. If thats the case its pretty clear that this #quirky lifestyle shes trying to adapt is a no go. Home girl needs to settle down in her parents home and take a break from socials to fully heal. I mean her wedding mistakes video being up and down in a matter of 36 hours says more than enough about how shes digging herself into a hole

thetasparkle
Informer
Informer

Post by thetasparkle »

Not to shame her at all, because yes- she could have picked up herpes as a child (or maybe from Jordy - who knows). But this is definitely a cold sore and not a zit. Also it is a sign her body is screaming for her to take care of it with some type of routine and normalcy (her diagnosis and personality really dictate that she should not be doing nomad life). Not to mention, the amount of sugar she takes in on a daily basis is probably wrecking her body and making all of her issues so much worse.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

seraphema
Learner
Learner

Post by seraphema »

thetasparkle wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:51 am
Not to shame her at all, because yes- she could have picked up herpes as a child (or maybe from Jordy - who knows). But this is definitely a cold sore and not a zit. Also it is a sign her body is screaming for her to take care of it with some type of routine and normalcy (her diagnosis and personality really dictate that she should not be doing nomad life). Not to mention, the amount of sugar she takes in on a daily basis is probably wrecking her body and making all of her issues so much worse.
Yeah my point wasn't to shame at all, just making note of it for all the reasons you mentioned. Also I found it strange that she called it a zit when it pretty clearly is not one, but this is Michel we are talking about I suppose. As she mentioned cold sores can be pretty painful but if correctly identified early in an outbreak there are treatments to make it hurt less and go away faster.

strayzip
Talker
Talker

Post by strayzip »

You can take a free streetcar trolley down the St. Charles line and see more historic places than we saw in her first vlog. My sisters and I loved it so much, we did it several times, different times of the day and saw something new each time. Michel, go get your coffee, because it seems like you must, then drink it on the trolley and relax. What about Preservation Hall? Yikes, I could go on. There is SO MUCH MORE than what she is seeing.

thetasparkle
Informer
Informer

Post by thetasparkle »

seraphema wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:28 am
thetasparkle wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:51 am
Yeah my point wasn't to shame at all, just making note of it for all the reasons you mentioned. Also I found it strange that she called it a zit when it pretty clearly is not one, but this is Michel we are talking about I suppose. As she mentioned cold sores can be pretty painful but if correctly identified early in an outbreak there are treatments to make it hurt less and go away faster.
For real! You’re so right. I hope she can treat it and help herself feel better very soon and not let it get worse. Hopefully she’s not outbreaking all over Thanksgiving at Jordy’s parents.

smallhamlet
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by smallhamlet »

strayzip wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:30 am
You can take a free streetcar trolley down the St. Charles line and see more historic places than we saw in her first vlog. My sisters and I loved it so much, we did it several times, different times of the day and saw something new each time. Michel, go get your coffee, because it seems like you must, then drink it on the trolley and relax. What about Preservation Hall? Yikes, I could go on. There is SO MUCH MORE than what she is seeing.
Fr fr, there are soooo many cool places she could’ve vlogged and then she DIDN’T. If she travels internationally and all it is is gluten free donuts and coffee shops and her OOTDs in her hotel room where she’s bodychecking in the mirror, I’m going to rip my hair out.

catsoap
Learner
Learner

Post by catsoap »

smallhamlet wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:43 am
strayzip wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:30 am
Fr fr, there are soooo many cool places she could’ve vlogged and then she DIDN’T. If she travels internationally and all it is is gluten free donuts and coffee shops and her OOTDs in her hotel room where she’s bodychecking in the mirror, I’m going to rip my hair out.
Her old South Korea vlog showed an impressive amount of uninteresting things. (Mainly her hotel room)
It was surprising how bad it was considering you have a trove of interesting things to vlog outside. No street food/shopping/cultural differences.
Just Michel in the same old bubble as usual.

smallhamlet
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by smallhamlet »

catsoap wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:30 am
smallhamlet wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:43 am

Her old South Korea vlog showed an impressive amount of uninteresting things. (Mainly her hotel room)
It was surprising how bad it was considering you have a trove of interesting things to vlog outside. No street food/shopping/cultural differences.
Just Michel in the same old bubble as usual.
"Come with me to South Korea!" *spends 95% of the vlog in the hotel*

lulaenparis2
Talker
Talker

Post by lulaenparis2 »

smallhamlet wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:52 am
Maybe it's just me, but children are children are children no matter how close to 18 they are. It doesn't matter if she looked older, or if she lied about her age, etc. A child was molested, that's what the report says. It literally says it's something that the average person would find disturbing. The penal code is black and white. I refuse to play "well, maaaaybe..." when it comes to the sexual assault of children.

And it sickens me that Michel thinks this is simply a matter of her being cheated on at the beginning of their relationship. She said it's a crime, but she sure as hell ain't acting like it. She needs to scrub him from her social media like, a year ago. Seriously, does she have any sort of sense in her head? It's baffling how she doesn't appear to be taking this seriously. Does she not getting having public ties to a registered children SO is not good???
Someone hinted the minor was unconscious but we don’t k kw if it’s true

Return to “Michel Janse”