Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bratayley: The High & The High Schooler Part 20

Post by waterynames »

Have they finally run out of money?
Screenshot_20221123-174324.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bratguru12
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by bratguru12 »

waterynames wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:48 pm
Have they finally run out of money?

Screenshot_20221123-174324.png
With all due respect, who is really interested in what Katie is up to (well at least to pay $5 per month) ?

There is something kinda sad about the parents of family vlogs not being able to realise they aren't the stars.

kittycat2
Informer
Informer

Post by kittycat2 »

i feel honored to have been picked for the title lol😁

i guarantee that there will be some minions (probably the younger ones) that will steal their parent’s credit cards for her subscription. for what though? i don’t think Katie’s that interesting, she’s probably the same boring & lazy lady as before. nothing worth spending money on.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

None of these people are exceptionally interesting. Annie and Hayley could add subs for a last ditch attempt to make some cash. But Katie is probably getting subs from the stragglers who still want any glimpse of their lifestyle these days. She is boring on her own and she always was. Watching those Canada/NY vlogs when the girls were at Woodward was like watching paint dry. And i get It adults are boring. The girls made those vlogs along with their nice house and being able to go to gymnastics all day and eat out for dinner at some national chain restaurant every night. But Katie alone was a snooze fest.

I just feel like at this point these people are grasping at the residual straws to chase that monetary high they had 6 years ago. They will never let the fame go and live normal lives. The only one who seems to desire their privacy is Hayley. Looks like she’s in a normal high school doing normal high schooler stuff. Katie on the other hand will never realize no one cares about her except the residual fans who think she’ll pick up vlogging again.

Tttttrassh
Informer
Informer

Post by Tttttrassh »

I think we’re all waiting for Annie or Hayley’s tell all. It could be a while, depending on whatever legal restrictions Katie has in place.

kittycat2
Informer
Informer

Post by kittycat2 »

a lot of people were asking about Luna in Annie’s post with the horse, don’t they know that Luna was just a phase just like everything else? lol

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Tttttrassh wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:30 am
I think we’re all waiting for Annie or Hayley’s tell all. It could be a while, depending on whatever legal restrictions Katie has in place.
Unless those two posts from those anonymous kids from vlogging families were the LeBlanc girls, the last thing i expect from them is a tell all. Unless they’re rock bottom and desperate for cash, these two have basically been molded by LA from very young and impressionable ages to really be able to do the introspection and healing from their lifestyle to be able to write a tell all. I think maybe if Annie’s not too strung out on drugs to read still she may have an eye opening moment if she read Jennette McCurdy’s book. And if more and more vlog children start speaking up, she might see the cash grab in exposing her childhood. But it’s also so hard to tell what her feelings towards all of that is anymore. Seems like she went through this innocent Annie metamorphosis to bad girl Jules who is just to me feels like another Britney Spears/Amanda Bynes/Lindsay Lohan moment.

But on the other hand, she’s 18 in a few days and she may be released from whatever gag order she might be under and she will openly speak. But the way she’s been acting, i just feel like she hasn’t grown to introspect but instead ran away (after all, this is what her parents taught her to do. She’s your old life and make up a new one) from the past. Also just her whole I’m too cool for you, I’m high and strung out all day, makes me feel like she doesn’t care to speak out against it. She would rather forget it all ever happened and not do something to at least change the trend of parents using their kids for clout. She’s not mature enough for that. At least from what i see from her.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

kittycat2 wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:45 pm
a lot of people were asking about Luna in Annie’s post with the horse, don’t they know that Luna was just a phase just like everything else? lol
Was her post with the horse a positive one? I’m sure she won’t talk about Luna. After all, Maryland youtuber Annie LeBlanc is dead. It’s Jules now. Jules is an LA girl. Jules doesn’t know who Luna is

kittycat2
Informer
Informer

Post by kittycat2 »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 5:08 pm
kittycat2 wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:45 pm
Was her post with the horse a positive one? I’m sure she won’t talk about Luna. After all, Maryland youtuber Annie LeBlanc is dead. It’s Jules now. Jules is an LA girl. Jules doesn’t know who Luna is
the caption reads “horse! so i don’t feel like a narcissist” and the post includes the horse pic and 2 other random pics of just her. just a random post, nothing really positive and/or negative about it

lip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lip »

It's really quite a social experiment when those first-generation whole-life-on-youtube kids are going to be adults soon. Really hope some of them will open up and some kid protection laws (like for child actors) will emerge out of it at the end.

I don't really get what Jules' curent job is. Is she actually working, or just some face and name for some pretentious fashion label?

I spotted Hayley in the latest Chicken-Girls episode (which has turned into 10min cringy Lego-Mario toy crap advert btw). Already 14yo! Time flies!

I also think the horse was just a phase, I remember Annie visiting Luna maybe 2 or 3 times, and that was it.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

She looks to be just doing what she did before. Slapping her face and name on something she doesn’t have much creative control over aside from approving things to put her name on. She’s not really doing much of anything. But at her age she doesn’t really need to be working. Idk what her plans are for the future since she set herself up for failure, but she probably has enough money to do nothing for a few years. But if she was smart, she would stash it away in a 401k and work now and live off that money. But these ppl aren’t smart.

Chicken girls is still going?! How are they still having storylines? But i guess If they’re gonna get sponsors then they are probably just gonna make crap content for the sponsors.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Does anyone know what happened to GG in the divorce? Did Billy take her or did he ditch her too and leave her with Katie? I’m watching the vlog where they just got her and Katie’s like no one is gonna take care of her it’s gonna be me. And now I’m wondering what happened to her in the divorce and how that played out being taken away from Piper and Winnie after all those years with them? I remember when my one dog died and it completely effected my other dog. I’m curious if that happened if they were separated

kittycat2
Informer
Informer

Post by kittycat2 »

the last i heard was when Katie announced that they were separated and that they were gonna take turns raising the girls and the dogs. and there was that whole drama last year with Billy’s gf saying that Katie and the girls didn’t want GG and then Katie posted the next day a bunch of pictures with the dog with the caption #iykyk. but now i think just Billy has her because there’s a reel on his page from October of him feeding the dogs. and there seems to be 3 of them + whatever other animals he has. these are just my observations since we probably won’t ever know the real answer.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

kittycat2 wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:17 pm
the last i heard was when Katie announced that they were separated and that they were gonna take turns raising the girls and the dogs. and there was that whole drama last year with Billy’s gf saying that Katie and the girls didn’t want GG and then Katie posted the next day a bunch of pictures with the dog with the caption #iykyk. but now i think just Billy has her because there’s a reel on his page from October of him feeding the dogs. and there seems to be 3 of them + whatever other animals he has. these are just my observations since we probably won’t ever know the real answer.
Why is the drama between adults so darn petty? Like why would they take any of it to the internet? That behavior really makes me question how mature these people really are. Like as an adult, i get That we can still be petty. But taking it to the internet to air your personal laundry is weird. I’m all for adults being petty to strangers on TikTok or twitter or whatever. But why are they bringing personal issues to the internet and getting the fans involved? Also making up stories about them not wanting GG? They don’t come across as girls who would just not like a dog they’ve had for 5-6 years just cause dad moved out. That feels like petty drama for nothing. So strange to feel like you need to bring your private life to the internet but i guess They can’t draw a line between privacy and internet cause they’ve aired everything on the internet.

Tttttrassh
Informer
Informer

Post by Tttttrassh »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:21 am
kittycat2 wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:17 pm
Why is the drama between adults so darn petty? Like why would they take any of it to the internet? That behavior really makes me question how mature these people really are. Like as an adult, i get That we can still be petty. But taking it to the internet to air your personal laundry is weird. I’m all for adults being petty to strangers on TikTok or twitter or whatever. But why are they bringing personal issues to the internet and getting the fans involved? Also making up stories about them not wanting GG? They don’t come across as girls who would just not like a dog they’ve had for 5-6 years just cause dad moved out. That feels like petty drama for nothing. So strange to feel like you need to bring your private life to the internet but i guess They can’t draw a line between privacy and internet cause they’ve aired everything on the internet.
My opinion: when your teens are the breadwinners of the household and your livelihood and all your activities revolve around them, you start acting like a teen yourself. They say for many people high school never ends. It’s all too easy even for adults to become toxically codependent with their kids’ stans. In fact they’re the ones controlling the channels, so they’re the ones getting the dopamine hits - we’ve seen how lots of family vlog kids have started being honest about the hell they lived in. This certainly explains Billy’s bizarre public harassment of minors, not to mention the other kind of harassment with his creepy handsiness with Annie’s friends.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Oh i definitely can believe how they can’t grow up. They don’t have anything to separate them from their children. Which is what annoys me about parents who make their entire personality their children. Whether it’s parents who have to tell you how you’re not parenting your kid right or traumatizing them cause you said no. To buying coffee cups that say “boy mom” or vlogging your kids for income. You shouldn’t lose your individuality because you had a kid.

This is especially true for Katie and Billy. But Katie more so. She was a stay at home mom. She had her kids when most are graduating from college. Her entire life was carting those kids around. Now one’s passed on, the others days away from being a legal adult and the other is probably just waiting til she is legal. Since that was always the one you clearly didn’t care as much for as you did for the other two. What’s there for her to do? Hayley probably isn’t as needy as Annie ever was. But now that her kids are grown, she has literally nothing. Does she even have decent friendships? A relationship? It just seems like she never had a life outside of the kids including her job. The one time we saw K&B without kids around, it was so awkward and obvious that they never tried to maintain a relationship without the kids. They were two adults raising the same kids and that was it. So it makes perfect sense that they would have no idea what to do because outside of the kids they were empty beings and definitely codependent on the worlds reactions because it’s all they know. Especially the parents. The girls basically stopped giving any views to their private lives yet their parents air it all out there. It would make sense for kids who speak out on how hard it was to be living on camera would immediately go private the moment the camera shuts off. But the parents who relied and thrived off the attention and since they were running the show was less traumatizing for them- especially Katie because she got to consent to not being filmed and no one could get mad at her unlike the girls who were probably hassled if they complained about filming- would totally grasp at any little amount of drama to keep the engagement.

Return to “Bratayley”