Re: Annie the Fanny

Post by Djwjw2010 »

I guess fake it until you make it comes to mind! Lol

princessparadox
Learner
Learner

Post by princessparadox »

So she’s definitely had a nose job as it’s now short , chunky and like a ski slope - I see she’s an “ambassador” for este medical group as well as she has it in her bio….

Gurru Gos
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Gurru Gos »

I know her she doesn’t live far from us . She got married to her cousin back home it didn’t work out . Then she stole her mates man . They lived in her parents house for a whole . Her husband works with Yorkshire water I think but also is a drug dealer . She is a horrible attention seeker.

Shhh0000
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Shhh0000 »

So she did get her nose done 😂😂😂 got info about one of her friends a mua, lets just say what people portray themselves on sm is far from the truth 😉

Glasgowgirl1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Glasgowgirl1 »

Shhh0000 wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:35 am
So she did get her nose done 😂😂😂 got info about one of her friends a mua, lets just say what people portray themselves on sm is far from the truth 😉
Well aren't you going to fill us in

Shhh0000
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Shhh0000 »

I’ll leave a few clues lol this mua comes across as a “girl power” type of individual but is far from. Shes a secret hater who lies constantly, creates this facade of “hijabi nice mummy” image lol. Shes been around the block, actually many blocks haha. For a mua her makeup skills are very samey and harsh, drag kinda look. Too bad she cant contour her huge insecure nose 🤣 if you would like more info don’t hesitate to ask, i have plenty to go around ☺️

Return to “Instagram”