Tara Michelle Part 6: The Rat Has Found A New Nest

ShadowsFallinBaby
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Tara Michelle Part 6: The Rat Has Found A New Nest

Post by ShadowsFallinBaby »

I can no longer read the Reddit thread since it's been set to private. Does anyone else have that problem? I have sent a request but so far no answer.

Have I missed anything good? :)

xxcocainemodel
Learner
Learner

Post by xxcocainemodel »

ShadowsFallinBaby wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:46 am
I can no longer read the Reddit thread since it's been set to private. Does anyone else have that problem? I have sent a request but so far no answer.

Yessss, I think I got kicked out cause I def was in the sub. Went there to snark on todays video and I can't even join.

Stilte
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Stilte »

so watching today, I had a laugh ... girl it's autumn not mid summer it's getting cold here in Europe have fun in those clothes. If that's what she is bringing expect some shopping hauls and buying additional luggage :D

KLC_B
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by KLC_B »

What’s going on with the Reddit sub?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KLC_B
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by KLC_B »

xxcocainemodel wrote:
ShadowsFallinBaby wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:46 am

Yessss, I think I got kicked out cause I def was in the sub. Went there to snark on todays video and I can't even join.
Not sure I am getting errors on the Reddit page too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xxcocainemodel
Learner
Learner

Post by xxcocainemodel »

New Reddit sub is tartarextrasnarky !!

ShadowsFallinBaby
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ShadowsFallinBaby »

xxcocainemodel wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:37 pm
New Reddit sub is tartarextrasnarky !!
Thank you! <3

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

I´m not really following the reddit threads, but her recent travel vlogs, omg... How can a family of 4 be so illiterate about culture... they come from a bilingual country and can´t even speak basic french? Like... what? They are just so dumb... Tonia Rochelle is comparing spanish architeture to Disney :rofl: For someone who is creating fake accounts to brag about her millions, she can´t dress classy, she can´t pay for a decent size luggage for international travel, they don´t even travel executive. I had to skip a Paris travel vlog bc it was mainly an airhead saying "omg" all the time, just unbearable to watch. Not to mention the drunkest family I´ve seen leaving an airbnb because it´s above a bar and her dad made a comment about annoying hammered people or something.... like... get a mirror sir.

angeladwight
Lurker
Lurker

Post by angeladwight »

Do you think something is up with Jill and Tara?.. the way she said she didn’t care about going to that game of thrones party her friend group had was kinda weird. Like is that group Jill’s friends and Tara can’t hang with them without her? Also Jill cancelling plans.. seems something might be off and it might be pushing Tara to reevaluate her LA life maybe seeing it’s too clicky ?

I think Tara is going to thrive in Toronto, I just don’t like the types of people she’s choosing to hang with, like that Rachel Speed, what an absolute total fashion nightmare LOL maybes she’s super nice but damn, somebody please burn her closet hahaha.

I feel like she needs more mature friends, entrepreneurs, not just “influencers”.. she could definitely expand her circle with more creatives and it could help influence her own career and growing it.

Nyfikentjej
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by Nyfikentjej »

Tara's answer to why she's feeling down was right in her face. She's drinking almost everyday when in LA and gets that anxiety and blues after nights of drinking. She only really has 2 friends in LA Jill and the other girl. Both of which are farming for Tara's followers and Jill comes off extremely fake to me. Canceling their plans because she got enough footage from the night before seems like what she did. And for the rest of those people in her vlogs, they are just friends of friends. She just needs to drop LA all together and stay in Canada.

angeladwight
Lurker
Lurker

Post by angeladwight »

I think we’re going to see a new side of Tara in 2023, it’s clear she is doing things to improve her life, I think her LA chapter and friendship closing with Jill is a good thing. I think she drank way too much with Jill and definitely drinks less in Toronto. I like her new friend Jodi and I think she going to be her new “Jill”.

kpop1713
Talker
Talker

Post by kpop1713 »

Right before she left LA for Toronto, she elluded to the vibes in LA being off, but it felt oddly specific. Was she talking about the London trip scam or did something else happen? I was so sad when she sold her LA place, but I'm happy with the direction her life is going and understand wanting to close this chapter. It just seemed from those vlogs that she had such a bad time, she decided her LA era is done.

Return to “Tara Michelle”