Sanya (styles) and Arsilxn

vanillablue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sanya (styles) and Arsilxn

Post by vanillablue »

I’ve been contemplating making this thread for a few days but ever since I saw their ‘disowned by family’ video minute for minute I knew I just had to. I’m shocked at all the comments they have under the video with people saying omg my family are the same forcing me into marriage etc etc. Well that’s the problem Sanya wasn’t forced. I’m glad I watched the whole video otherwise sliming it I thought she was being forced and then decided to marry arsalan by herself and was disowned. But that’s not the truth. Even when not watching the whole video, I still felt like...well you’re married now and if you’re happy why are you attacking your (just Sanyas parents) parents. A lot of people have it worse where they’re disowned and have to start fresh or they’re beaten black and blue. She didn’t want to marry her cousin and yes they had a hard time accepting it but got over it otherwise why would they let her marry arsalan? Why would her parents be there on the wedding day? She’s blamed them and I really think it’s a lot of manipulation on arsalans part. He manipulates her very well and is narcissistic. I’ll write more later because I was shocked at the video. Sanya claims that she was a pushover before marriage well Sanya you’re a pushover after marriage too! Complete doormat for your husband. The only person you’ve stood up against is your dad (and for what?). I also think her in laws did a good job of getting her to turn against her parents. She should be ashamed of herself but she hasn’t matured for her age. Like you’d think she was from a backwards family but if she was and she actually sat down to watch the saas bahu dramas she’s understand the politics and drama of Asian families. I also found it hilarious she didn’t want to marry in Pakistan but ended up marrying someone so caveman like in the UK. Someone who things because he has a degree he’s worth something. I hate the way he manipulates her and makes her feel bad and then consoles her. Abuser right there. Also not sure why Sanya always has to stroke his ego to make him feel like a man. It’s quite evident she’s struggling and depressed inside, she’s holding it all in. She looks she feels guilt towards her relationship with her parents but she can’t understand why they don’t want to keep it with her. I think she’ll breakdown or once she has kids she’ll understand. But it might be a bit late because she’s married someone like arsalan. Yeah her in laws treat her like a daughter but the day she builds a relationship with her parents, arsalans going to feel jealous, argue with her and then watch. A lot of Pakistani in laws treat their daughter in laws like crap once they see their son doing it. I think she knows that that’s why she can’t say one word against arsalan. If she got kicked out she couldn’t go to her parents either. I guess that’s why I feel sorry for her...she’s trapped in it... yeah they go on holidays etc but money doesn’t buy happiness...wait till the kids come along...

Sweety77
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: Sanya (styles) and Arsilxn

Post by Sweety77 »

vanillablue wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:41 pm
I’ve been contemplating making this thread for a few days but ever since I saw their ‘disowned by family’ video minute for minute I knew I just had to. I’m shocked at all the comments they have under the video with people saying omg my family are the same forcing me into marriage etc etc. Well that’s the problem Sanya wasn’t forced. I’m glad I watched the whole video otherwise sliming it I thought she was being forced and then decided to marry arsalan by herself and was disowned. But that’s not the truth. Even when not watching the whole video, I still felt like...well you’re married now and if you’re happy why are you attacking your (just Sanyas parents) parents. A lot of people have it worse where they’re disowned and have to start fresh or they’re beaten black and blue. She didn’t want to marry her cousin and yes they had a hard time accepting it but got over it otherwise why would they let her marry arsalan? Why would her parents be there on the wedding day? She’s blamed them and I really think it’s a lot of manipulation on arsalans part. He manipulates her very well and is narcissistic. I’ll write more later because I was shocked at the video. Sanya claims that she was a pushover before marriage well Sanya you’re a pushover after marriage too! Complete doormat for your husband. The only person you’ve stood up against is your dad (and for what?). I also think her in laws did a good job of getting her to turn against her parents. She should be ashamed of herself but she hasn’t matured for her age. Like you’d think she was from a backwards family but if she was and she actually sat down to watch the saas bahu dramas she’s understand the politics and drama of Asian families. I also found it hilarious she didn’t want to marry in Pakistan but ended up marrying someone so caveman like in the UK. Someone who things because he has a degree he’s worth something. I hate the way he manipulates her and makes her feel bad and then consoles her. Abuser right there. Also not sure why Sanya always has to stroke his ego to make him feel like a man. It’s quite evident she’s struggling and depressed inside, she’s holding it all in. She looks she feels guilt towards her relationship with her parents but she can’t understand why they don’t want to keep it with her. I think she’ll breakdown or once she has kids she’ll understand. But it might be a bit late because she’s married someone like arsalan. Yeah her in laws treat her like a daughter but the day she builds a relationship with her parents, arsalans going to feel jealous, argue with her and then watch. A lot of Pakistani in laws treat their daughter in laws like crap once they see their son doing it. I think she knows that that’s why she can’t say one word against arsalan. If she got kicked out she couldn’t go to her parents either. I guess that’s why I feel sorry for her...she’s trapped in it... yeah they go on holidays etc but money doesn’t buy happiness...wait till the kids come along...
Arsalan and his family are not Pakistani/Mirpuri as Sanya is Mirpuri. They don’t practice cousin marriages. He’s Bengali.

Iloveoreos
Talker
Talker

Post by Iloveoreos »

Who said they are bengali?? They are both from Pakistani background and have said in a lot of q&a . Arsilan and his family are in Reading. And Sanya isnt Mirpuri either. Her family is from a mountanious city Abbotabad which is in Pakistan. Abbotabad falls within KPK region.

FlipFlapFlop
Talker
Talker

Post by FlipFlapFlop »

I have met her once before, she's quiet and seems quiet shy, so perhaps you're right about him being the domineering one.

I did find the video weird too, I think it was more about her hijab issue and the youtubing than the arranged marriage, although I'm sure they were bitter about that too

Iloveoreos
Talker
Talker

Post by Iloveoreos »

Tbh loads of Pakistani/muslim families dont like their girls pursuing a career in media. A career on youtube/insta is new age equivalent of working on "tv" so I dont blame the parents for being annoyed.
Other than that I personally find her down to earth and humble.

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

I agree with the post above he really does think he is something special as he has a degree! Like in one video I remember him saying we have to been xxxx amount of countries after marriage. Sanya then said I had only been to Pakistan before marriage. It was like he wanted to praise for the holidays! It makes out Sanya comes from an uneducated, religious family and his family are more educated and wealthy. Sanya now has no relationship with her parents. If he is educated as he claims to be he would encourage his wife to have a relationship with her parents regardless of them not getting on with him! But no this is all about him being in control of Sanya

Faz291
Learner
Learner

Post by Faz291 »

Valid points given here and I agree with all the above. Also I wanted to mention if he was a decent guy he would have told her not to blast her family slag them off on social media. I don’t know how much of this information is true in regards to her family being towards her but I’m sure they weren’t that bad to the the extent of beating her. He’s definitely egging her on and because he sees her as a weak naive girl he’s taking advantage and knows he can manipulate her. If he was a humble guy he would tell her to make amends with the family a true. A person of faith does not expose someone else’s faults. There’s two sides to every story and some things just don’t add up here.

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

She has no choice but to listen to him as she’s made her bed and now has to lie in it now. Even more so now as she is pregnant! I just can’t get my head round how her parents were now effecting the marriage which led them to make the video. It’s like he can’t let go of things that happened in the past. It’s all about his ego as far as I’m concerned. How often was that poor girl going round that it was really effecting your marriage? If you ask me he just wanted her to have no contact with her own family and listen to him. It’s a very toxic, narcissist relationship Saniya is in. That man and his family are not God fearing at all. They are only being nice to you Saniya because you listen to them. The day you want some kind of relationship with your family watch what will happen. You can’t just cut ties with your family. You can still be respectful but keep it arms length! If I were you Saniya I wouldn’t have married either of the men you had to chose from. You think you made a good choice but the person who can’t let things go of the past and say your parents are your doors to Jannah is not worth having as a husband. Feel sorry for you big time!

OMGAlert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OMGAlert »

I think Sanya Styles has reconciled with her family, look at the caption on her recent story. Also that video has disappeared from YouTube where Sanya and Arsilan were exposing her family and saying they disowned her.

BD254F2E-0E1E-435B-9FE0-2F64EAEF8BB3.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Iloveoreos
Talker
Talker

Post by Iloveoreos »

No matter what her parents did ,it was very wrong of Sanya/Arsilan to air it out in public. End of the day, thats your parents and own blood. Glad the video has been removed and they have reconciled

OMGAlert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OMGAlert »

Iloveoreos wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:27 pm
No matter what her parents did ,it was very wrong of Sanya/Arsilan to air it out in public. End of the day, thats your parents and own blood. Glad the video has been removed and they have reconciled
:tu: 💯 Agree, it’s never a good idea to publicly slate or shame your family on social media, both Sanya & Arsilan should have never done that ranting video on YouTube.

I guess they read all the messages on this GG thread hence why Sanya felt the need to post this pic to clarify that she is on talking terms with her own family… The caption is very specific and mentions all of her own family… She hardly ever mentions her own family it’s always Arsilan’s family shown on both their pages so clearly it’s to counter comments on GG. Lol 😂

AB1E348F-86D6-4F28-9771-792A0D7AAE02.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

OMGAlert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OMGAlert »

Sanya recently posting pics of her at a wedding I think it’s her sisters wedding so she defo reconciled with her parents. I thought she looked pregnant again as I could see a bump but I think it must be the baby weight as her son was only just born in September 2021.

vanillablue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vanillablue »

They reconciled after 6 months of her son being born?

You never know she could be pregnant if they didn’t use any protection…

giffgaff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by giffgaff »

Imagine choosing social media over your parents. Thats what her husband convinced her to do.

Return to “P-U”