Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Courtney King

Post by Boo-shit »

but_wai_doe wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:01 pm
That podcast kind of rubbed me the wrong way. It's nice he said he has a lot of love for her, and emphasized she's a great girl in the beginning but to paint her as unstable and with many issues, even if it were the truth, is not the way to handle the trauma of someone you allegedly care about? He implied trauma from Steve, and trauma for her other "past experiences," and fleshing out someone's trauma that at least to my knowledge Courtney herself hasn't really talked about yet is so incredibly distasteful. I don't doubt it destroyed their relationship but like let the girl heal in privacy from her trauma, let her speak about it first, and he really doesn't "owe" anyone such a detailed account of her story and emotional instability. I honestly feel for her in this case
This is terrible to put someone personal business out there
I expected more out of him but he no better than Cook

JMizzle33
Informer
Informer

Post by JMizzle33 »

I thought the same exact thing....it felt yucky when he was talking about it - like, you're crying because you feel so bad for her and you care so much about her, so why are you airing out her dirty laundry for listens? Really unfair, IMO.

Smileykt89
Talker
Talker

Post by Smileykt89 »

It looks like that episode was taken off the YouTube channel.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

She must have got in touch with him to take it down. Just strange he put it out there, his sister seemed to be the one trying to get it out of him.

ynzb
Debater
Debater

Post by ynzb »

That podcast was gross. You're acknowledging Courtney had past BF issues and you go on and outline her issues in detail on a podcast? And his sister, wtf, I don't know their typical dynamic but she's acting like Courtney dated both of them. Who knows maybe she did.

Poor Courtney.

Make_life_magical
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Make_life_magical »

ynzb wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:07 am
That podcast was gross. You're acknowledging Courtney had past BF issues and you go on and outline her issues in detail on a podcast? And his sister, wtf, I don't know their typical dynamic but she's acting like Courtney dated both of them. Who knows maybe she did.

Poor Courtney.
what did he say about his sister??

Anon006
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Anon006 »

Lol so much hate on Steve. Does nobody notice Courtney King goes for all the top guys in the fitness industry? She has like a 10 second rebound and then she’s on to the next biggest name in the industry. As big as it gets. Everyone claiming what a “nice” girl she is. Yet she’s on more drugs than an addict in the streets of LA. Steve also said he’s not competing in Olympia because he doesn’t want to basically destroy his body using drugs. Maybe she was pressuring him to do that. He was also eyeing up Morgan during the gymshark meets because that’s how they met. He was already done with her bs. At least Courtney found someone like CBum who matches her drug intake and takes the same stuff. We will see how long they last, both relationship wise, and health wise. Shame on the fitness industry and Joe Weider for promoting drug use.

Squidgit
Informer
Informer

Post by Squidgit »

Steve is that you?!? :rofl:

raya
Debater
Debater

Post by raya »

Cbum proposed to her while in AZ. Looks like they were hiking and were about to do a photoshoot together and he popped the question, which is a cute surprise for a proposal. Congrats to them. Chris is going to have another win this year as well marrying into the Mannion family.

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”