Debater
Debater

Re: Sasha Alsberg Part 3 (take 2)

Post by soratyrus »

Booktrekkie wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:58 am
soratyrus wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:03 pm
Who is Christine? What's her IG to look at the stories? I don't know who any of these people in Sasha's circle/former friends are, LOL.
Christine Riccio. @xtinemay on IG.

I wonder if Sasha already broke up with the tall dude. I don't think she follows him anymore.
Ohhh THAT Christine. I hear her high pitched, screaming at the camera voice in my nightmares.

Bloopina_
Debater
Debater

Post by Bloopina_ »

I think she’s having a rough time. She seemed pretty subdued on her day out with Christine and Natasha. It’s really interesting that she hasn’t been spending more time with them, especially on their trip to bath.

She’s also been minimally present on social media in general

driedlavender
Learner
Learner

Post by driedlavender »

Booktrekkie wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:58 am
soratyrus wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:03 pm
Who is Christine? What's her IG to look at the stories? I don't know who any of these people in Sasha's circle/former friends are, LOL.
Christine Riccio. @xtinemay on IG.

I wonder if Sasha already broke up with the tall dude. I don't think she follows him anymore.
I just checked and they still follow each other

biloubilou
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by biloubilou »

is it just me or has Sasha disappeared? She barely posts and shares stories anymore

agleita
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by agleita »

She probably has to write Breaking Time 2 fast since she released a title and a book cover for book 2 and it’s coming out next summer. We all know how she writes. 😅 But yes she barely is online and I don’t know how and why she even got a second book deal when first one flopped and there is no engagement for book 2 either besides her few fans who will eat everything she gives out. I think her whole online engagement is so bad that she doesn’t care about the author aspect of being present to promote her books at all???? And that speaks proper privilege at this point

Blerg2022
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Blerg2022 »

agleita wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:00 pm
She probably has to write Breaking Time 2 fast since she released a title and a book cover for book 2 and it’s coming out next summer. We all know how she writes. 😅 But yes she barely is online and I don’t know how and why she even got a second book deal when first one flopped and there is no engagement for book 2 either besides her few fans who will eat everything she gives out. I think her whole online engagement is so bad that she doesn’t care about the author aspect of being present to promote her books at all???? And that speaks proper privilege at this point

She’s certainly landed on her feet— especially with this job she got— it’s scary what a large amount of followers can bring you in life— she has a job which is coveted and she has no experience in that role and the videos she does make for the firm aren’t very professional and I also have no idea how she has a second book coming out- I think this may be the last book she has with this publisher because I haven’t seen anyone talking about it or no big booktubers or booktokers - she left it too long- all those years ago she should have released it after the hype for Zenith— it still would have been crap, maybe even worse, but if she did that then she would have had more people talking about her book. I can’t wait to see how she bastardises more of Celtic mythology.

oh_do_tell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by oh_do_tell »

I just with all authors have a chance to publish a book with reviews like this :/ A lot of them with a lot better score are dropped :(

2.74 · Rating details · 591 ratings · 229 reviews

soratyrus
Debater
Debater

Post by soratyrus »

It's kinda wild how her book has organically earned a low rating without any drama or review bombing (like Lightlark). It was just so bad that everyone - random reviewers, people who know about her and like her, people who know about her and are ambivalent - is disliking it. No wonder she's been quiet since the release, it must be so demoralizing to realize you wrote a shitty book for everyone to see.

cringeobserver123
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by cringeobserver123 »

I feel bad for the doggo's, Fiona and Fraiser were nothing but sweet when I met them, but Sasha has always had a demented obsession with living the Outlander life and moving to London regardless of her means. Despite being handed a lot of cash for "books" due to her fanbase, she was always terrible at managing money- Fingers crossed the floofs find a better situation than their current one.

alice2069
Learner
Learner

Post by alice2069 »

cringeobserver123 wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:24 am
I feel bad for the doggo's, Fiona and Fraiser were nothing but sweet when I met them, but Sasha has always had a demented obsession with living the Outlander life and moving to London regardless of her means. Despite being handed a lot of cash for "books" due to her fanbase, she was always terrible at managing money- Fingers crossed the floofs find a better situation than their current one.
Does she still not live with them? It's been months.

biloubilou
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by biloubilou »

alice2069 wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:12 pm
cringeobserver123 wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:24 am
Does she still not live with them? It's been months.
I was gonna say the same thing? I thought she was living with them now

biloubilou
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by biloubilou »

Her hair looks DONE in that last story she posted. It's sad to see at this point. I hope she's okay she's been hella quiet

driedlavender
Learner
Learner

Post by driedlavender »

Is she living with her ex-landlord without her dogs for the foreseeable future? Seems like she gave up on trying to find a place

Booktrekkie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Booktrekkie »

She hasn't posted or talked about her dogs in months. Hopefully, they're somewhere safe (and with space to run around). According to her stories, it looks like she finished the draft of her second book.

Bookishgossip_
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Bookishgossip_ »

So, do you guys think she is ever coming back to Youtube?

I kinda miss her tbh... I would love to see what her life looks like right now and how she balances working and reading.

Or even when she doens't read a lot anymore, her job is kind of interesting. I would love to know more about that or how she feels living in Londen.

This may sound very weird haha, but I kind of grew up watching Sasha and it just feels weird that she just doesn't really make video's anymore...

Anyone else feels the same?

Sorry for my English btw, not a native speaker :)

driedlavender
Learner
Learner

Post by driedlavender »

Honestly I’d love to see a vlog of her London life too. I can’t even remember why she gave up YouTube. Was editing videos too much work for her? did she fall out of love with it or was the commitment too stressful..?

Bookbiatch49
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Bookbiatch49 »

As curious as I am about how Sasha is doing I am happy for her to get out of the public eye.

But please tell me you guys saw her guest appearance on youtube’s manor and maker? She and the owners and another guest are running around in costume. My only gripe is that I think Sasha’s costume basically amounts to period undergarments but I think the photos seemed to turn out nicely enough. It just boggles the mind though. Merry Christmas to anyone who celebrates!

Leacmrt
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Leacmrt »

I think she just did not have enough views so she quittes .. miss her videos too tbh!

Bookbiatch49
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Bookbiatch49 »

I really wonder what happened to her dogs. I wonder if they are re-homed. I hope they’re doing well. I know she loves them I hope that she’s okay too.

I wonder what’s going on with her second book?

driedlavender
Learner
Learner

Post by driedlavender »

Bookbiatch49 wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:39 pm
I really wonder what happened to her dogs. I wonder if they are re-homed. I hope they’re doing well. I know she loves them I hope that she’s okay too.

I wonder what’s going on with her second book?
Me too. I wonder if she’ll ever address it or if we’ll just never see them again..

She had a story a while ago about meeting a deadline, I think for edits.

Return to “BookTube”