Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers Part 9

whirl912
Talker
Talker

Re: Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers Part 9

Post by whirl912 »

Chimmy_Joo wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:43 am
^^^^ Well, there ya go. To come on here and admit that you too talk shit about everyone makes you just as "pathetic" as the rest of us "ho3s", so get off your high horse 😂

Atee doesn't warrant her own thread because she offers very little. Your typical brown SAHM trying to break onto the world of SM in any way that she can, whether it be via her abysmal dress sense, failed weightloss journey, or as a last resort, the sob stories -that definitely generates traffic!

You'd think with her empathy and "tolerance" for all skin colors, she'd not feel the need to apply a washed out filter to all her pics/video to make herself appear paler. she's a hypocrite and her page is a big fat contradiction. Not sure why you're so triggered that people are calling her out!
Once again, I talk shit about people i.e gossip. You girls are saying something that doesn’t even count as gossip. You can talk about her page/as you wish, but I don’t get how her >grief< is something for you to find faults in, it’s literally pathetic.

I’m not triggered by anyone calling her out, I think you’re all taking away from that by focusing on things like her mother’s death which is such a stupid thing to complain about. How bloody vapid are you that you’re annoyed because someone hasn’t got over the death of their parent?????

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

If she really hasn’t got over her parent’s death, honestly she wouldn’t give a damn about socials and would actually be grieving. She would struggle to get out of bed, be on antidepressants etc. I don’t think some of you on here actually know what bereavement really is!! it’s all to get sympathy from her followers! And I agree, she is average looking and boosts her ego by saying that she is fair. She’s one of those people that constantly needs validation from others to make herself feel good about het self 😂😂😂

moulinmillion
Informer
Informer

Post by moulinmillion »

How did Atee not know about this thread up until now, I call bullshit on that.

Let's just wait now for one of her acting skits about her online trolls :rofl:

Duckduckgoss
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Duckduckgoss »

Anyone following that qes ahmed from birmingham and aima beg scandal? his ex girlfriend is exposing him now, what an absolute awful guy he is. check her stories. man is a walking STD and a money stealing twat, even tho his family are well off. the girls instagram is photogrsphy_by_taloulah

Fifi216
Learner
Learner

Post by Fifi216 »

Duckduckgoss wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:02 am
Anyone following that qes ahmed from birmingham and aima beg scandal? his ex girlfriend is exposing him now, what an absolute awful guy he is. check her stories. man is a walking STD and a money stealing twat, even tho his family are well off. the girls instagram is photogrsphy_by_taloulah

This has been so crazy. Taloulah is not coming slow. Qes is disgusting, but Aima also cheated on her fiancé with Qes, and has come up with such lame excuses. Team Taloulah all the way!

pinkpuff91
Learner
Learner

Post by pinkpuff91 »

Fifi216 wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:30 am
Duckduckgoss wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:02 am

This has been so crazy. Taloulah is not coming slow. Qes is disgusting, but Aima also cheated on her fiancé with Qes, and has come up with such lame excuses. Team Taloulah all the way!
thats what shigiri gets, shigiri cheated on his wife with aima, karma is a bitch

anamarama
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by anamarama »

pinkpuff91 wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:55 am
Fifi216 wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:30 am

thats what shigiri gets, shigiri cheated on his wife with aima, karma is a bitch
He actually didn’t cheat on his ex wife. I think Aims paid trolls to spread that rumor about him to take the heat off her. Aisha commented on a users comment on her post saying he didn’t cheat on her

Fifi216
Learner
Learner

Post by Fifi216 »

anamarama wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:36 pm
pinkpuff91 wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:55 am

He actually didn’t cheat on his ex wife. I think Aims paid trolls to spread that rumor about him to take the heat off her. Aisha commented on a users comment on her post saying he didn’t cheat on her
Exactly. His ex wife stated clearly that he never cheated on her. People will believe whatever narrative they want to

whirl912
Talker
Talker

Post by whirl912 »

Sparkle103 wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:44 pm
If she really hasn’t got over her parent’s death, honestly she wouldn’t give a damn about socials and would actually be grieving. She would struggle to get out of bed, be on antidepressants etc. I don’t think some of you on here actually know what bereavement really is!! it’s all to get sympathy from her followers! And I agree, she is average looking and boosts her ego by saying that she is fair. She’s one of those people that constantly needs validation from others to make herself feel good about het self 😂😂😂
Wth. You have issues if you think that’s the only way for someone to grieve. Like actual issues. Hope you realise that when your mum passes away (if she hasn’t already from raising a souless being)✌️

giffgaff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by giffgaff »

Has anyone got an update on the married mother and daughter youtubers who killed the younger boyfriend and his friend by crashing into his car.

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

The trial starts soon or has just started. All the info will be available once the trial ends. There is only so much you can hide, papers can only report so much until the trial ends.

Duckduckgoss
Talker
Talker

Post by Duckduckgoss »

So Anisa khan.. the z remains on her bio but the ring has been removed. ouch. a lot of us saw it coming...

Ari82
Talker
Talker

Post by Ari82 »

Any tea on Saiyra Hayat khan?

planet mars
Learner
Learner

Post by planet mars »

Duckduckgoss wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:48 am
So Anisa khan.. the z remains on her bio but the ring has been removed. ouch. a lot of us saw it coming...
All her wedding posts and pictures with her husband also deleted from her insta.... def saw all this coming wasn't a good match...

planet mars
Learner
Learner

Post by planet mars »

planet mars wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:22 pm
Duckduckgoss wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:48 am
All her wedding posts and pictures with her husband also deleted from her insta.... def saw all this coming wasn't a good match...

Also just checked her youtube too all wedding related videos and anything related to zaheer her husband all pakistan vlogs when she went there to marry him all deleted...very suprising bcz this means things have gone really bad just a Z in her bio left...The guy has annisa's name in his bio with the ring and hearts....feels like the guy did smthg wrong and was the reason...bcz annisa and her family are nice simple people esp her parents whatever problem came must be from the guy or his family...but he would be dying to have her back bcz he got the best possible girl or a deal while having no such good qualities, looks or financial background or stability.

Alpha+Female
Informer
Informer

Post by Alpha+Female »

Anyone follow madihablobb or justmadiha, whatever her name is now? She used to be all about preaching modesty but her recent pics from Zanzibar she's got her shoulders, chest and legs out in ever pic. I was shocked to see her in a strappy slip dress. Those outfits are a drastic change from how she usually dresses

Minalich
Learner
Learner

Post by Minalich »

Alpha+Female wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:10 am
Anyone follow madihablobb or justmadiha, whatever her name is now? She used to be all about preaching modesty but her recent pics from Zanzibar she's got her shoulders, chest and legs out in ever pic. I was shocked to see her in a strappy slip dress. Those outfits are a drastic change from how she usually dresses
Her recent pictures don’t look much different to what she normally posts. Doesn’t seem drastic at all to me tbh, looks like she covers up more when it’s cold in Uk and shows more skin when it’s hot when she’s in dubai etc. Pretty normal to be fair. I read her stories about modesty but I think that was her defending hijabis, I don’t she’s claiming to be one herself. People don’t have to dress modestly to defend modesty I think we all in this forum can agree with that.

That said don’t you guys think she copies Annam Ahmed’s content? As in trying to be high end luxe blogger wannabe? But it’s always Annam who posts first look at Annam’s safari elephant picture and then what madiha posted lol

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Duckduckgoss wrote:Anyone following that qes ahmed from birmingham and aima beg scandal? his ex girlfriend is exposing him now, what an absolute awful guy he is. check her stories. man is a walking STD and a money stealing twat, even tho his family are well off. the girls instagram is photogrsphy_by_taloulah
Doesn’t come up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Chimmy_Joo wrote:You know what's really "disgusting" Atee?

The fact that you think its OK to give reckless advice to vulnerable women to break up their marriages. She deliberately posts inflammatory posts to increase her engagement, while her bitter, divorced/old, unmarried followers instruct impressionable women to leave their spouses at the drop of a hat.

She's now friends with that divorcee 'writer' aneeka, doing IG lives and online sessions like they're experts in the field of SA marriages.

Then she comes on and talks about her perfect life with her simp husband and no inlaws like she can relate to the plight of a average SA woman lol here she goes again about her mom....as if she's the first person that's ever lost a parent. There are girls who've lost mums before their graduation, marriage or birth of their first child. Huge milestones in any womans life.
Not everything needs to go on SM, grieve in private, pray for your mum, celebrate her life intead using your mother's memory to improve your IG engagement fgs
She’s running out of content

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrss1nosey
Debater
Debater

Post by mrss1nosey »

Does anyone know if mahaim saud is still with her husband? She came back to insta after months away but no mention whatsoever about him wonder if they’re still together

Return to “Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers”