Michel Janse Part 9: Trauma Tour For $$$

Chippersnapped
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Michel Janse Part 9: Trauma Tour For $$$

Post by Chippersnapped »

The fact that she’s continuing to post MORE alcoholic beverages on her story… ridiculous. I truly never thought I’d see the day, honestly lol

Selia11
Debater
Debater

Post by Selia11 »

Do you think that *maybe* Michel proposed to Jordey?

Daisy__
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Daisy__ »

That's from her latest insta story. No ring on her hand. I don't think she's engaged but she definitely had everything planned out for Jordy. New dress, nyc, fancy restaurant? That's more apparent than the staph infection on his nose. She can't wait to be a wifey again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thatswhatshesaid1
Talker
Talker

Post by thatswhatshesaid1 »

The stark contrast between Michel’s and Jordey’s Instagram past couple weeks is so funny to me. She cannot stop posting him. He ONLY posts his music.

She posts romantic staph-kissing pic on rooftop.
He posts dead animal cry-singing ‘daylight’ on same rooftop.

He even stopped doing the bare minimum of re-sharing her stories too. (Cause nobody wants that embarrassing shit on their page; not even Jordey)

So funny

Atlantis101
Learner
Learner

Post by Atlantis101 »

thatswhatshesaid1 wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:21 pm
The stark contrast between Michel’s and Jordey’s Instagram past couple weeks is so funny to me. She cannot stop posting him. He ONLY posts his music.

She posts romantic staph-kissing pic on rooftop.
He posts dead animal cry-singing ‘daylight’ on same rooftop.

He even stopped doing the bare minimum of re-sharing her stories too. (Cause nobody wants that embarrassing shit on their page; not even Jordey)

So funny Image
Yeah it is sad to see. She seems desperate and he is taking advantage of all he can get. Obviously she is paying for everything. She is more into him than he is to her. I can see him being with other women. I don't see him as a one woman man. She is repeating her mistakes.

babypinks332
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by babypinks332 »

not her continuing to attempt to be fun and quirky and looking for more alcoholic drinks to try :rofl:
I promise you michel nobody is on the edge of their seats waiting to know if you enjoy alcohol

Issiedarling_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Issiedarling_1 »

thatswhatshesaid1 wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:14 pm
Forget a Michelin restaurant for a second… Can you imagine being at any random restaurant and the girl sitting at the next table is making nausea noises ImageImage and grossed out facial expressions with every sip she takes from her drink. Then her bf (who laughs like spongebob squarepants) asks her to chug it. Then you see her crying minutes later.

Guess what? You don’t have to imagine… NYC vlog will feature this exact scene. I honestly don’t wanna watch, but I really want to see Jordet’s restaurant outfit Image
hey hey now she wasn't taking sips she was taking champagne SHOTS

brokat94
Talker
Talker

Post by brokat94 »

MableR wrote:I rewatched Michel and Jordy's q&a where he said it would be ok if they could see each other "at least once a month it would be ok"---if I heard right and she looked shocked. I don't know if that was his intention at the time. And then she said she was no longer against long distance dating. Anyway, it definitely hasn't worked out that way. I don't think he was in as much of a rush-or is-as she is. Maybe they decided for her to follow him around after that.

Anyway, I was reading about him and it sounds like he is really at the beginning of his career and songwriting is a big part. He seems really focused on his career.I just can't see where he would want to settle into a marital life for a while since he wouldn't be home much and that seems to be what she wants. Maybe I'm wrong but I don't see how it would work. Michel actually seems to need a home base.
I rewatched the q&a as well, and she said she didn't know of him or his music at all before they connected but isn't that untrue? I thought her parents were fans of his music already, and she's said in the past how her dad sends her music all the time to listen to or check out. so I feel like that can't be totally honest?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

brokat94
Talker
Talker

Post by brokat94 »

MableR wrote:I rewatched Michel and Jordy's q&a where he said it would be ok if they could see each other "at least once a month it would be ok"---if I heard right and she looked shocked. I don't know if that was his intention at the time. And then she said she was no longer against long distance dating. Anyway, it definitely hasn't worked out that way. I don't think he was in as much of a rush-or is-as she is. Maybe they decided for her to follow him around after that.

Anyway, I was reading about him and it sounds like he is really at the beginning of his career and songwriting is a big part. He seems really focused on his career.I just can't see where he would want to settle into a marital life for a while since he wouldn't be home much and that seems to be what she wants. Maybe I'm wrong but I don't see how it would work. Michel actually seems to need a home base.
also the whole "you guys have only her like 4 of her laughs, she has 25 laughs" thing — that's literally from a movie. I think Matthew McConaughey says that in 'How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days' or some shit. Image

brokat94
Talker
Talker

Post by brokat94 »

she probably paid for it. like he actually physically purchased it, but she probably gave him the money to buy it for her.

pettycrimes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pettycrimes »

Selia11 wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:08 pm
shes too submissive to do that, but i wonder if she set everything up in hopes that he would propose.

when it comes to the alcohol — shes really acting like a teenager thinking shes so grown trying "adult" things. look at me im so quirky and fun crying laughing in a deluxe restaurant. next up shell be smoking at this rate :rofl:

Setsenia
Talker
Talker

Post by Setsenia »

brokat94 wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:44 pm

I rewatched the q&a as well, and she said she didn't know of him or his music at all before they connected but isn't that untrue? I thought her parents were fans of his music already, and she's said in the past how her dad sends her music all the time to listen to or check out. so I feel like that can't be totally honest?

She's definitely not. The fact that they made a Q&A about everything but how and when they met was really sus. I'm starting to think Michel decided to end her marriage to pursue Jordy but used the hammer incident as the final straw. Like I'm sure that played a big part but it wouldn't shock me if she was introduced to Jordy during the time she spent in TX "figuring things out" but they didn't start spending time together or "dating" until after she moved.

thatswhatshesaid1
Talker
Talker

Okay. I just did some ‘research’.

Timeline of how they met:

Late Feb 2022: (vlog posted on March 5, 2022) Michel goes to see live music with her parents. She then mentions that a guy named JordEy opened at the concert. She recommends a few songs from his latest album and says her frans would really like him.

Late June 2022: (vlog posted on Jul 2, 2022) Michel officially declares she has a boyfriend. She says that when she mentioned his music back in the March vlog, she didn’t really KNOW him. “They had not even messaged yet”. She then goes on to say that her mentioning him in his vlog is “part of the reason that they connected.”

So I think Jordey saw that some random influencer mentioned him in her vlog, so he might’ve messaged her first. Maybe he’s only hanging with her for clout!!

Atlantis101
Learner
Learner

Post by Atlantis101 »

pettycrimes wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:35 am
Selia11 wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:08 pm
shes too submissive to do that, but i wonder if she set everything up in hopes that he would propose.

when it comes to the alcohol — shes really acting like a teenager thinking shes so grown trying "adult" things. look at me im so quirky and fun crying laughing in a deluxe restaurant. next up shell be smoking at this rate :rofl:
It is actually scary how naïve she is. I've seen women like her on the streets of Philly with bad drug addictions. The fact she was so easily swayed with alcohol and her morals have changed because she has the hots for some guy that lives in a van is truly telling. She is so easily influenced and easily manipulated. Imagine if someone with truly bad intentions crossed paths with her? The fact she is 25 and "fine" is nothing short but a miracle.

stay6623
Talker
Talker

Post by stay6623 »

Setsenia wrote:
brokat94 wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:44 pm

She's definitely not. The fact that they made a Q&A about everything but how and when they met was really sus. I'm starting to think Michel decided to end her marriage to pursue Jordy but used the hammer incident as the final straw. Like I'm sure that played a big part but it wouldn't shock me if she was introduced to Jordy during the time she spent in TX "figuring things out" but they didn't start spending time together or "dating" until after she moved.
The only reason I don’t think this is the case is that Michel only started liking his Instagram posts toward the end of Feb. I genuinely do not think she’s careful enough to think not to like any of his posts given how careless she is with most other things. I feel like she really is just obsessed with being with a man and ran full speed ahead to the first one who showed interest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lbilak
Talker
Talker

Post by Lbilak »

Ok do we now see his weird walk? Second time am asking....its not right! For real. And the short pants....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

beccaroz
Learner
Learner

Post by beccaroz »

Lbilak wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:09 am
Ok do we now see his weird walk? Second time Image am asking....its not right! For real. And the short pants....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
He doesnt seem to have a sense of style...like at all so I am really curious what he chose for their Michelin star dinner :rofl:

flwr7
Talker
Talker

Post by flwr7 »

Why Michel, why
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sufficientcontact
Informer
Informer

Post by sufficientcontact »

there was a guy, "the noble joe guy," between michel separating from brook and her getting together with jordy. she met him the day she moved into her austin place (i don't wanna say more because i don't wanna dox her accidentally, but if you know, you know) and they hung out like every day and she lowkey was dating him until he cooled things off and then got into a relationship with another girl. all of this story was gleaned from instagram likes and stories from the both of them, which are now lost to time, so my apologies for not having full documentation...

BUT some of it is documented in older threads if you wanna check it out. but the timeline was essentially:
  • october: moves to austin, starts "dating" this noble joe guy
  • december: guy "dumps" michel and commits to another girl, michel posts lots of tweets/stories/etc about "not being chosen" and talks cryptically about how hard the holidays are and she didn't see it coming (which she allowed everyone to interpret as "separating from brook was so hard" but i'm 90% sure it was actually her getting dumped by noble joe guy)
  • january: michel probably comes across jordy, though this isn't confirmed... i believe it because she shared herself singing/playing piano, like she was suddenly interested in music? interesting coincidence, and it never came up again after she and jordy started dating
  • february: michel and jordy meet in person for the first time, "totally coincidentally" and not planned at all!!! (lol)
  • march: michel and jordy officially start dating
point being: while i don't think she went straight from brook to jordy, she never spent any time single, like...at all. MAYBE a month at the beginning of the year, but even that is a big maybe.

thatswhatshesaid1
Talker
Talker

Omg who was this guy?? Can’t believe I never noticed :/

Return to “Michel Janse”