Jacy and Kacy

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
ThisIsMeCeej
Talker
Talker

Re: Jacy and Kacy

Post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Definitely doesn't surprise me at all, that Jacy is going to try for a sorority. And does Jacy HAVE to post 9/10 of her IG pictures with her chest pushed out? Honestly I think Kacy tries to copy Jacy most of the time... and she dresses with her body more clothed than her sister does, which yeah she should she's only 16... but, Jacy was dressing with less at 16.. and it's a good thing that Kacy isn't copying THAT part of her sister. And Jacy's constant need to show off her body, the way she does. I think IG and other forms of social media, are just bad influences on kids and teens today.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”

ThisIsMeCeej
Talker
Talker

Post by ThisIsMeCeej »

I wonder which one of Jacy's dorm mates or sorority friends says "y'all" a lot, to where Jacy says it now? I noticed her saying it in her last video 4-5 times, and she usually never says the words... and it sounded off coming from her, kinda like when Annie Leblanc says it. Usually you pick that kinda thing up from someone you're around a lot, or you try to pick it up on purpose.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

I assumed Everyone in Florida said y’all so i never Noticed. But I agree it’s more weird when Annie says it cause she never was raised in a southern state. She really took the i was Born in Georgia and ran with the whole I’m a country girl aesthetic. Then of course Paige enforced it. But i think Now that she’s been in California for a while she’s stopped acting like a southern girl. I never Noticed if J&K say y’all. It’s definitely a southern thing. What did she say before?

Also i agree That Jacy wore little to no clothing a lot and does try to push out her chest in pictures. She really said @im not wholesome” i guess She forgot that most of her viewers are still children. It was only a few years ago that they were still putting out slime challenge videos. Now she’s like I’m an adult guuuuuys. I am not surprised she went the sorority route. She seems like the girl who goes to college for her MRS degree and would go to every football game just for the insta pics and free beer.

ThisIsMeCeej
Talker
Talker

Post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:43 am
I assumed Everyone in Florida said y’all so i never Noticed. But I agree it’s more weird when Annie says it cause she never was raised in a southern state. She really took the i was Born in Georgia and ran with the whole I’m a country girl aesthetic. Then of course Paige enforced it. But i think Now that she’s been in California for a while she’s stopped acting like a southern girl. I never Noticed if J&K say y’all. It’s definitely a southern thing. What did she say before?

Also i agree That Jacy wore little to no clothing a lot and does try to push out her chest in pictures. She really said @im not wholesome” i guess She forgot that most of her viewers are still children. It was only a few years ago that they were still putting out slime challenge videos. Now she’s like I’m an adult guuuuuys. I am not surprised she went the sorority route. She seems like the girl who goes to college for her MRS degree and would go to every football game just for the insta pics and free beer.
I been saying "Y'all" since I can remember.. but, I have people in my life who never said it ever.. who just start because of me, and it bugs me, cause it sounds odd (like with Annie lol). So, I could immediately tell from Jacy that it was off. If you just go back a few videos, to before she went to college... it was "hey guys" and "this is so cute you guys!" and now it's "hey y'all" and "this is so cute y'all" I guess the more we see of her dorm-mates, we'll figure out who says "y'all" lol Though it also could be someone from her sorority that we may never see.

Yeah, it's kinda like she's from the Disney channel or Nick... lol "I don't want that child persona anymore, I am an adult now... I must dress with less" Which I don't get why so many teens think that, dressing with less clothes, automatically makes them seem "older". Yeah, it's Florida.. it gets hot. But, then why wear a big hoodie with a pair of booty shorts? Wear a pair of decent shorts and a nice tank top... bring a hoodie for if you're indoors and it gets cold (which most places the a/c works so hard to cool it down, that it rarely is cold thought sometimes, you do have an Alaska moment lol).

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

I know This forum is low key kinda dead. But i had To share. So i was Shopping a few weeks ago with my best friend and we walked into a store that’s geared for young college/high school girls but i was looking for a swimsuit and thought it would have some cute options. Anyways. It’s a weekday and a small store so we are the only ones in there and the person working there. I knew She looked familiar but couldn’t put my finger on it. She helped us get a dressing room. So when she spoke i knew. It was totally Jacy. Which i thought Was low key kinda weird cause i didnt Think she was strapped for cash to pick up a part time minimum wage job. But anyways. I’m telling all this in hushed tones to my friend that that girl is a YouTuber. My friend is all about YouTube and content creation. So it wasn’t like some other worldly concept to her though she had no idea who jacy and kacy was and really I only knew them cause i had Nannie’s for a girl who was obsessed with them back in the 3 marker/slime challenge days. So i went to check out cause now i wanna Make sure. And so i was like oh i like Your nails where did you get them done? So she’s like oh i go to this place and I’m like oh cool I’ll check it out. You know small talk you have with cashiers to be nice. But i knew Once she said more than a few words it was Jacy.

Anyways. So my friend and I leave and she says to me, “she really gives off nasty popular bitch vibes” and i was like omg i know! Like idk how to explain it. She was nice but like you could tell in her tone that she was just that type of person who was just nice very nice. Typical stereotype sorority girl. And throw in popular youtuber. I mean I know She was listening in on our conversation cause she laughed when i complained About how my large chest doesn’t work for the micro crop tops on the shelves. But she just had that aura to her that was like not down to earth friendly.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Also does it weird anyone else that Kacy is going to the same school as her sister and that her sister is encouraging of it? I would not have wanted my sister at the same college as me. College is all about finding yourself and therefore full of embarrassing things we do that we don’t want our baby sister seeing or being a part of. I do wonder if they will live together.

ThisIsMeCeej
Talker
Talker

Post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 6:52 pm
Also does it weird anyone else that Kacy is going to the same school as her sister and that her sister is encouraging of it? I would not have wanted my sister at the same college as me. College is all about finding yourself and therefore full of embarrassing things we do that we don’t want our baby sister seeing or being a part of. I do wonder if they will live together.
I think Kacy wanted to go to be close to Jacy, cause she felt like she'd be too homesick if she wasn't either 1. near home or 2. near someone she knew.. I don't even think it was about the school.. I just think Kacy is very shy, compared to Jacy.. and needs someone familiar. That's a reason she's rooming with a friend she's had for some odd years, from home. I get it, leaving home is scary. I had a friend who went to college, spent 2 weeks in her dorm room crying to her mom on the phone she was homesick.. and had to quit, she couldn't do it. Now is doing great and in the military! You never know what someone is capable of, until they put themselves out there! But, Jacy, according to Kacy.. is a "mother" and of COURSE that would mean she'd want Kacy there.. to keep an eye on and mother her! lol

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

I can Understand wanting some comfort nearby. I almost moved across the country cause my sister was gonna be a few hours away. But that didn’t happen.

I am watching Kacy’s dorm tour, i pretty sure i know What dorm she’s in. I wonder if I’ll run into her like i did With Jacy. I’m curious, do you think she’s naturally this bubbly? I gwt This fake vibe from her that she puts it on for the camera. Not that she isn’t happy, but the overly bubbly vibe seems unnatural.

I also Find it weird how much they hide. Like she said she got a cup from “a sorority” as if telling us what sorority she’s in will dead ass give away what college she’s at.

ThisIsMeCeej
Talker
Talker

Post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:11 pm
I can Understand wanting some comfort nearby. I almost moved across the country cause my sister was gonna be a few hours away. But that didn’t happen.

I am watching Kacy’s dorm tour, i pretty sure i know What dorm she’s in. I wonder if I’ll run into her like i did With Jacy. I’m curious, do you think she’s naturally this bubbly? I gwt This fake vibe from her that she puts it on for the camera. Not that she isn’t happy, but the overly bubbly vibe seems unnatural.

I also Find it weird how much they hide. Like she said she got a cup from “a sorority” as if telling us what sorority she’s in will dead ass give away what college she’s at.
I think they are both kinda fake in some way. I don't think Kacy is THAT bubbly at all. It would annoy me to have a friend that was like Snow White constantly.. lol idunno. I hope she's not as stuck up as I think Jacy seems though.

Did Jacy ever mention the name of her sorority?? I can't remember, but.. I think she did.. maybe Kacy is waiting for a video to do a reveal on it? I thought it was odd she didn't show the cup too.. then I thought maybe she was doing a reveal.. you know how youtubers have to draw out things for views and $$.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

I met Jacy kinda randomly and i didn’t say I watched her channel so she was pretty natural. It was at her work and it was just me and my friend there and you could tell she was listening in on the conversation (small place and i have A big voice so idc) and laughing at some of the jokes we were making but she wasn’t pushy trying to talk to us or anything. She seemed shy. She was nice but not that same bubbliness that we see on camera.

She didn’t mention her sorority. I feel like with Bama rush tok hype dying out, at this point, no one is gonna care about some big reveal. I just think that they hide every detail about their lives. Like the school they go too is HUGE. I live around the school and have seen Jacy once in the however (2?) many years she’s been here. So saying you attend a specific college is not like you are narrowing down where you live or anything. I respect Privacy but i feel Alike that’s too private. Idk why they can’t just say the name of the school or even what sorority. I don’t Think Jacy said what sorority she was in either. So idk. But i doubt There will be a reveal. They seem way too private. I noticed How they even stopped filming in stores like Target. I wonder if they’ve had some scary run in’s with fans where they decided it’s better to just not say anything or show any unique details about where they live. Not that it’s hard. Jacy gave it away when she posted the balloons announcement on instagram saying she committed to a school and that she was staying in Florida. Only one university with those colors in Florida. Plus it’s far enough away from home where it’s not too long to drive home but so close you could live at home.

ThisIsMeCeej
Talker
Talker

Post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:32 am
I met Jacy kinda randomly and i didn’t say I watched her channel so she was pretty natural. It was at her work and it was just me and my friend there and you could tell she was listening in on the conversation (small place and i have A big voice so idc) and laughing at some of the jokes we were making but she wasn’t pushy trying to talk to us or anything. She seemed shy. She was nice but not that same bubbliness that we see on camera.

She didn’t mention her sorority. I feel like with Bama rush tok hype dying out, at this point, no one is gonna care about some big reveal. I just think that they hide every detail about their lives. Like the school they go too is HUGE. I live around the school and have seen Jacy once in the however (2?) many years she’s been here. So saying you attend a specific college is not like you are narrowing down where you live or anything. I respect Privacy but i feel Alike that’s too private. Idk why they can’t just say the name of the school or even what sorority. I don’t Think Jacy said what sorority she was in either. So idk. But i doubt There will be a reveal. They seem way too private. I noticed How they even stopped filming in stores like Target. I wonder if they’ve had some scary run in’s with fans where they decided it’s better to just not say anything or show any unique details about where they live. Not that it’s hard. Jacy gave it away when she posted the balloons announcement on instagram saying she committed to a school and that she was staying in Florida. Only one university with those colors in Florida. Plus it’s far enough away from home where it’s not too long to drive home but so close you could live at home.
To me, Jacy always has given off a "stuck up" vibe on IG/YT/etc.. even with Kacy, like she's the better sister haha IDK how to explain it. Maybe it's like Kacy said, it's the "mother" in her.. but, idk.

It's good nowadays to be a private.. but, I honestly don't think telling the sorority you're in, is giving away where you live or the college?! There are chapters at almost all colleges, even in the same state.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

I can confirm that a lot of the sororities at her college have chapters at most universities. I agree It’s good to be private but that is just too much. Especially when she starts posting stuff from her sorority.

As for Jacy, yes. My best friend said that when we walked out that she felt like she was super stuck up and seemed like someone who would be nice to your face and talk about you behind your back, idk if that’s “motherly” it’s immature. But it’s not that immature for her age. I’m interested to see if i will ever run into Kacy. I always liked her more. But nowadays she seems more fake than her sister.

ThisIsMeCeej
Talker
Talker

Post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:18 pm
I can confirm that a lot of the sororities at her college have chapters at most universities. I agree It’s good to be private but that is just too much. Especially when she starts posting stuff from her sorority.

As for Jacy, yes. My best friend said that when we walked out that she felt like she was super stuck up and seemed like someone who would be nice to your face and talk about you behind your back, idk if that’s “motherly” it’s immature. But it’s not that immature for her age. I’m interested to see if i will ever run into Kacy. I always liked her more. But nowadays she seems more fake than her sister.
I always wonder, if I will run into one of the Florida youtubers.. if they are ever in my are (I live in a very popular vacation area.. but, VERY close to Emma and Ellie, if you know them.. so, I know it's a matter of time! haha I wouldn't have the nerve to go up to any of them and say hi. I am too shy for that.

Yeah, Kacy does seem a bit more fake than Jacy lately.. especially whenever they do a "what I eat in a day" or any eating video.. like she's scared to eat food on a video.. "OMG someone might see I eat food!" I just know they pig out, as soon as they turn off the camera! :P I think Kacy is WAY WAY too obsessed with her looks and her weight.. and I was thinking, she could do with gaining some weight like "the freshman 15". She took a side picture one time, and her ribs.. her stomach was so sunken in.. maybe she sucked in.. but, my goodness! At least Jacy has a decent weight!

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

If you love that close to Emma and Ellie, you must know what school they go too.

Yes. I haaaaate how fake their food videos are. First they are insanely picky and second they fall victim to the unspoken hierarchy of fast food chains. Like how it’s classy to eat chick fil a but if you eat McDonald’s you’re trash. Every food video they spend half the time complaining about the restaurant or complaining about the food. Idk why they did so many of them. I get being picky eaters, but the concept of “letting the _____ choose my food” is to be adventurous and try new things. But they were always like this is so gross. And it would be the weirdest things. Like sausage or something. I’ll give them props for being self aware but idk why they would play fast food roulette if they knew they were basically chick fil a nuggets only people.

On top of that, they would always take a bite of food and then be like “I’m Soooo stuffed. I need to go to the gym.” The unhealthy body mentality they clearly have, i wouldn’t be shocked if Kacy has a disorder of some kind. Jacy is a healthy weight. Even in person. She’s tall and thin but not underweight. Kacy looks like a gust of wind could knock her over. And the way she talks about food really makes me wonder if she has disordered eating habits. But I’m one of those on the fence about food centric videos. If you’re gonna do them, do it like Rhett and Link and just eat without commenting on how unhealthy it is, how you need to go to the gym, etc. At the very least open with a disclaimer and a PSA about healthy eating habits and that one day every few months of eating fast food all day is not going to derail you or cause you to explode into a 600 lb life person. But if they themselves deal with disordered eating, then my guess is that their commentary is just what their brains tell them spoken out loud. Which is why i think that Kacy has some kind of disorder when it comes to food. We have seen that Jacy just prefers unhealthy food to healthier food in her what i eat videos. But Kacy seems a bit more reserved to be open and honest about her regular diet. I too Am curious to see how college will effect her.

ThisIsMeCeej
Talker
Talker

Post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:04 am
If you love that close to Emma and Ellie, you must know what school they go too.

Yes. I haaaaate how fake their food videos are. First they are insanely picky and second they fall victim to the unspoken hierarchy of fast food chains. Like how it’s classy to eat chick fil a but if you eat McDonald’s you’re trash. Every food video they spend half the time complaining about the restaurant or complaining about the food. Idk why they did so many of them. I get being picky eaters, but the concept of “letting the _____ choose my food” is to be adventurous and try new things. But they were always like this is so gross. And it would be the weirdest things. Like sausage or something. I’ll give them props for being self aware but idk why they would play fast food roulette if they knew they were basically chick fil a nuggets only people.

On top of that, they would always take a bite of food and then be like “I’m Soooo stuffed. I need to go to the gym.” The unhealthy body mentality they clearly have, i wouldn’t be shocked if Kacy has a disorder of some kind. Jacy is a healthy weight. Even in person. She’s tall and thin but not underweight. Kacy looks like a gust of wind could knock her over. And the way she talks about food really makes me wonder if she has disordered eating habits. But I’m one of those on the fence about food centric videos. If you’re gonna do them, do it like Rhett and Link and just eat without commenting on how unhealthy it is, how you need to go to the gym, etc. At the very least open with a disclaimer and a PSA about healthy eating habits and that one day every few months of eating fast food all day is not going to derail you or cause you to explode into a 600 lb life person. But if they themselves deal with disordered eating, then my guess is that their commentary is just what their brains tell them spoken out loud. Which is why i think that Kacy has some kind of disorder when it comes to food. We have seen that Jacy just prefers unhealthy food to healthier food in her what i eat videos. But Kacy seems a bit more reserved to be open and honest about her regular diet. I too Am curious to see how college will effect her.
Yeah, I knew as soon as Jacy posted the picture with the balloons, which college she was going to. haha I was born and raised in Florida.. and so far, only one YouTube family, that I know of, has ever come to my city! Which is crazy, considering how popular it is for Spring break/winter. I guess more would rather be in Miami, Tampa, St. Pete etc.. though.

Their food videos are extremely fake.. though Jacy's are becoming more realistic, for HER.. she's actually showing real foods, and not just.. a drink and a donut that looks dryer than the Sahara, that she takes one bite out of! She actually shows making actual food. I was proud of her! But, Kacy.. nope, she seems to live off coffee and just a bite of something, and like you said.. head to the gym to work out. I really hate the way they seem to put down anything that isn't Chick Fil A too.. it's all technically "bad" for you, if you eat too much of it.. so, if you are just going to eat ONE cheat meal or cheat day.. eat whatever is good to you, not what the craze is.. or the high class standard. I personally, think CFA is ok.. it tastes fine, but.. it's sooo expensive for what you get! Sometimes the chicken sandwich is huge! Other times it's so small.. and you pay the same price, regardless! And their waffle fries have no seasoning, barely any salt taste.. there are sooo many better places to get a chicken sandwich/nuggets/tenders and fries, you know? But, they are stuck on what's trend/popular.. and don't wanna seem not in trend.

Maybe something will finally click with them, and they will realize they are giving bad light to eating disorders, with how they keep talking about food, and they will change their ways.. at least, we can always hope! I too think Kacy may have an ED, or something like it. She's just too obsessed with working out, how much she eats, and how thin she is.. not to have something going on. I wonder if her mother or father notices it?

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Wait cause the tea on CFA is scalding. It’s so true. I went There on Friday and my meal was $8 and change. That’s a bit higher than say McDonalds where their meal is $6 and change. Sometimes you get a great meal and other times you know it’s been sitting under a hot lamp cause they bill make a million sandwiches for the lunch rush and yes sometimes the chicken the chicken is huge and others it’s so small. I guess that’s how they prove it’s real chicken breast. But still. We have a PDQ not too far away and i would opt for PDQ before CFA. The fries are crunchy and salty. The sandwich breading just tasted better. The spicy chicken is actually spicy. They also have options. The CFA menu is limited. They have a few salads and wraps but that’s really it. I do like the CFA breakfast but i never go out to breakfast unless it’s Sunday sooo that rules CFA out.

But yes. Kacy’s eating habits are terrible and seem faked. Like she seems like someone who only eats what everyone tells her to eat. Jacy is getting better and she tries to balance. But i do Wonder how they stay so thin. Kacy especially. Girly looks like she could be taken out by a sneeze.

ThisIsMeCeej
Talker
Talker

Post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Kacy is really annoying lately, in all their videos.. like the adult happy meal.. where she's all "I am so SCARED". WTF is she scared about? It's a burger/nuggets, fries, drink, and a toy! And she seems to say that all the time.. "I am so SCARED" about everything, that isn't even a tiny bit scary! And they were both act so dumb when it comes to things.. like "is that mayo on the big mac" "yeah it's mayo and I think mustard" haha. You really can't tell me, that these girls are 18+ and don't know there's a special sauce on a big mac! Or their Starbucks/Dunkin videos, where they don't know anything about what the drinks are.. and Jacy is allergic to nuts, so she could possibly have an allergic reaction.. They should really investigate things better!

The video from yesterday, "who wore it better" I don't understand why Kacy always wins those. Sometimes, her winning outfit, is awful! Are people giving her pity votes? And Kacy gets a big head about winning, that's a huge issue imo. She's a sore winner haha.

Also.. Jacy looks so much better with her darker hair! I hope Kacy goes darker too, because her hair looks sooo yellow toned imo, and it would look better darker, matching her roots.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Either these girls have some kind of eating disorder that makes them so fearful of certain foods or they have some kind of money complex that if it’s cheap it must be deadly. Their food videos are always cringy and give off ED vibes. We know Jacy eats frozen nuggets for every meal so why is she acting snobby about fast food? They’ve even said in previous videos that they like the nuggets at McDonald’s, so why didn’t they get that? Rather than dissect something that they know going into it they won’t like. But their pickiness with food is not even relatable enjoying. I get So tired of Kacy’s anxiety about food. Everything is weird, gross or beneath her. The only place she’s never smeared at was Chick Fil A. They’re so basic that the only fast food they “approve” of is the already snooty CFA. The only other thing they seem to approve eating (in terms of eating out) is açaí bowls. I hope One day I’ll run into Kacy in the wild like i did her sister. I’m curious to see how thin she really is. Cause if the camera adds 10 pounds and sis looks underweight on camera, imagine in person? I am curious what their real diets are like cause i don’t buy the crap they tell us on camera. They come off very secretive and disingenuous and i understand not wanting to give away all the details of your life, but they’re weirdly secretive. Like Kacy won’t share what sorority she’s in but Jacy will be like “I’m at 3 Natives again!” How many locations does that place have that she wouldn’t think it’s easy to pin point just by looking up the locations on their site? They really think they are able to hide their location. It’s so weird. So why would i think That they are genuine about their personal lives and not playing these basic white girls for the world to “relate” too.

ThisIsMeCeej
Talker
Talker

Post by ThisIsMeCeej »

I was talking to my friend about Kacy being "so scared" of the adult happy meal.. and he said "did she mean "excited" and I said.. "no, she was SCARED!" haha. He was like, "are you sure she's not confused?" So I showed him the video.. he was speechless about it. I couldn't believe they went back and got another big mac meal, that they seemed to like it that much, to get another.

I don't understand their hype over CFA.. or anyone's really.. I mean, I like it.. but, I wouldn't eat it every day, like they seem to do! I am a very picky eater, but I also like some variety in my foods! Also, there are a lot better options out there.. a lot of places make better chicken sandwiches and nuggets, and the lines aren't 1hr long!

I wanted to add earlier and forgot.. usually in their "who wore it better" you can always tell which is which, because of Kacy's incredibly skinny waist/stomach! I am not sure if she sucks in her stomach in pictures or what.. but, you can see a huge dip, from her ribs down.. that's not attractive on a girl (or guy)! Unless you have a medical condition.. there's no reason you should be that thin.. and to my knowledge, Kacy doesn't have anything that would cause her to be so thin. She has the chubbiest face, but everywhere else is like, bones.

ThisIsMeCeej
Talker
Talker

Post by ThisIsMeCeej »

I am NGL.. I had no idea what Jacy was on her IG post.. glad they uploaded a vlog so I could see she was Belle from Beauty and The Beast haha! I probably should have known.. but, just a skimpy short gold dress and tiara, I thought some kind of prom princess.. you know? I couldn't figure tell Buddy had a furry head on either. smh. And Kacy and both of her costumes.. wow. #1 was something I didn't expect from her.. and #2 her pictures she posted especially.. I liked her costume but, she needed to tone down her hair and use some oil control before snapping the pics. And her hair still looks yellow to me.. anyone else??

Return to “A-M”