What's your "dream job"?

Pastel
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: What's your "dream job"?

Post by Pastel »

I have no idea. I think I was 10 the last time I had a dream job.

So yeah, I don't know. I'm currently finishing up my BA, and then I hope to be able to teach. Film history would be nice. It just doesn't feel like a dream to me. I'm just doing it because I don't know what else to do.

kayleeee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kayleeee »

Doing something along the lines with the legal or management aspects of entertainment (music, tv, movies, etc.)

But at this point in life I'm about ready to go back to school for a second bachelors or going to law school.
lazygirlbusyworld.wordpress.com check out my blog

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smars27 »

Who says I want to work anymore? I'm either getting paid to do something, someone else doesn't want to do (and bored out my skull but making decent money) or trying to do something I get barely paid for/everyone wants to do (dream job of author when I was 10- killed from the get-go by criticism I couldn't even handle then).

My old dream jobs were psychologist (too much school and finding out how crazy ppl are) teacher/physical therapist (when I wanted to help ppl until I realized how under appreciated I would be and how much I don't really like interacting with unfamiliar people- I don't have energy/time to waste on people that aren't worth the effort)

How about the job of being born rich enough to have to care about anything non-superficial. Actually I want to be a "stripper" except no crappy $1 bills, only $100's, and only decent/respectful guys I'm attracted too. That for sure is a "dream" job!

Just kidding...kind of

StarryEyes
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by StarryEyes »

Something business or IT related with something creative too what I can do with a laptop from anywhere in the world really. *dreams* Haha, maybe too big goal, but I've still many years left to think and make it possible if lucky enough.

LaraRose
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LaraRose »

Be Head of buying for a big company

Selia11
Debater
Debater

Post by Selia11 »

A spy!

TabbyTwit
Lurker
Lurker

Post by TabbyTwit »

I am so, so, so tired of people acting like saints in social media. “I would NEVER do/act/say… What this other person did! They’re evil and have no soul. What a horrible human being.”
My dream job would be to set them up so they actually do act like that, then confront them about their hypocrisy. Stupid and petty I know, but I’m tired of people acting like they’re so perfect and know better than everything and everyone.

Other answer, I’d love to own an inn. I find so much joy in hosting people, cooking for them, making their visits comfortable and enjoyable. But I have zero business background and hate the idea of networking or competition.

Bazzingadoo12
Informer
Informer

Post by Bazzingadoo12 »

I like my job, i do want to develop my career, but part of me wishes I could be a writer. I write, people say I'm good at it but oh boy, is it hard without being a nepo baby.

The girl on the movie HUSH is leaving my dream (until the serial killer shows up ofc)

PinchofNutmeg
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by PinchofNutmeg »

Honestly... farmer or boarding kennels.

It's just not feasible for me at the moment; I don't really have the finances to buy a suitable property for either, and my partner isn't keen on the idea of swapping a 9-5, 49 weeks a year job for a 24/7 365 days a year lifestyle. I've worked on a farm and in kennels before, I love it the fact there's no downtime, but I know it's not a lifestyle everyone can cope with. Plus I'd be devastated if I invested in a farm/boarding kennels despite his misgivings about it, then it's a complete financial flop and we lose everything. I'd never forgive myself for putting him through that.

I'll just keep dreaming XD

Return to “Work”