Lucy Lou Carmody Part 14: My Man Who Wasn’t My Man, Was Actually Someone Else’s Man

Rw94
Debater
Debater

Re: Lucy Lou Carmody Part 14: My Man Who Wasn’t My Man, Was Actually Someone Else’s Man

Post by Rw94 »

17 posts already about this whole man who wasn't her man situation. I won't invalidate her feelings here, what's happened must really hurt, it's obvious lucy hasn't got the best self esteem anyway so this has crushed her but this is exactly why you don't base your whole happiness around a man. Lucy has said herself she's doing better mentally so I do hope she doesn't let a man she's known for 6 weeks knock her back to square one. I can't see her being stable enough to have L back in October

Jleigh83
Talker
Talker

Re: Lucy Lou Carmody Part 14: My Man Who Wasn’t My Man, Was Actually Someone Else’s Man

Post by Jleigh83 »

Nah she will defo use this as excuse not to have him back

Misty33
Learner
Learner

Post by Misty33 »

If anything It shows she’s not capable of looking after him.

We’ve all had break ups. God I’m still going through one myself. But my kids are always out first. I’m not making TikToks about it and letting it consume me. When they’re asleep or I’m alone I deal with how I feel. When they’re awake I’m a mum. The way she lets men dictate her whole life is worrying.

Jimmylogan_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jimmylogan_ »

How is she taking a break from tt for her mental health after a stupid break up but she never took one when she lost her son 🙄 I actually can't get over this girl amd her stupid ways

Chapter1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chapter1 »

Jimmylogan_ wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:03 am
How is she taking a break from tt for her mental health after a stupid break up but she never took one when she lost her son 🙄 I actually can't get over this girl amd her stupid ways
She’ll be back within a few days, always the same when she takes her ‘breaks’ she’ll come back saying this that and the other when it will all just be bullshit and then next month she’ll be back to where she is now. Best thing for her would be to get a job or even do some voluntary work to get her out of that pit of hers

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I doubt being on Snapchat gives her the publicity she craves. I think she will be back on TikTok soon too.

Rebekah23
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Rebekah23 »

She's posted more about this guy than she has about losing or missing her son, I honestly see this as karma for all the shit she has given people over the last few months! All the nasty comments and names she's called people and their children this is karma slapping her right in the mouth! I get she's upset but why wasn't she this upset when her son went? And now she's decided to come off social media to sort her MH out but she couldn't do that to keep her child? I'm sorry if this is harsh but I'm happy she's feeling this way after invalidating so many people's feelings for so long and just acting like she's untouchable. I hope she realises now that what you put out into the universe you get back 10 fold! Unlucky Lucy.

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

Rebekah23 wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:25 pm
She's posted more about this guy than she has about losing or missing her son, I honestly see this as karma for all the shit she has given people over the last few months! All the nasty comments and names she's called people and their children this is karma slapping her right in the mouth! I get she's upset but why wasn't she this upset when her son went? And now she's decided to come off social media to sort her MH out but she couldn't do that to keep her child? I'm sorry if this is harsh but I'm happy she's feeling this way after invalidating so many people's feelings for so long and just acting like she's untouchable. I hope she realises now that what you put out into the universe you get back 10 fold! Unlucky Lucy.
the cherry on this cake would be if he had given her a nice lil permanent gift like some herpes, ahhahahahahaha :corn:

Misty33
Learner
Learner

Post by Misty33 »

Jimmylogan_ wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:03 am
Exactly this. She didn’t disappear to work on her mental health when he got taken away. For someone who apparently wants him back, you’d think sorting her mental health out would be priority for her son. If she’d done that back in January she would probably have him back by now. But of course. This is Lucy. So it’s only a priority to sort out to get another man.

asdaliquid
Debater
Debater

Post by asdaliquid »

lucy in hospital?

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

asdaliquid
Debater
Debater

Post by asdaliquid »

posted to insta story x
Screenshot_20220819-200526_Instagram.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Chapter1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chapter1 »

asdaliquid wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:06 pm
posted to insta story xScreenshot_20220819-200526_Instagram.jpg

So much for taking a break from social media. Now she’s posting shit like this for the sympathy she craves so bad. Sick in the head she is

Jimmylogan_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jimmylogan_ »

asdaliquid wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:06 pm
posted to insta story xScreenshot_20220819-200526_Instagram.jpg

If she is in hospital due to this "break up" she needs to get a fucking grip!! She didn't end up there when her son was placed with her mom!! She was allll over SM pretending he was still living with her planning nights out having her eye lashes and nails done

JigglyJess97
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JigglyJess97 »

She was at hospital due 'heavy bleeding' that apparently wasn't her period 🤔

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

JigglyJess97 wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:23 am
Just out of curiosity I googled STDs that can cause heavy bleeding....

'Chlamydia sometimes causes inflammation that leads to bleeding between your periods. This bleeding may range from light to moderately heavy. Chlamydia can also lead to bleeding after any type of sexual activity involving penetration.'

source: https://www.healthline.com/health/chlam ... s-in-women

Justlurkingforthetea
Learner
Learner

Post by Justlurkingforthetea »

JigglyJess97 wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:23 am
How long are we giving it till she is back on tik tok posting about her loss claiming this was a miscarriage?

JigglyJess97
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JigglyJess97 »

Given the fact she's been in contact with the ex about why she was at hospital it wont be long till we hear about a miscarriage/chemical 🥱🥱

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

JigglyJess97 wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:39 am
Given the fact she's been in contact with the ex about why she was at hospital it wont be long till we hear about a miscarriage/chemical 🥱🥱
yeah it's a gievn that she's gona say this was a miscarriage

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Are we going to have to listen to that again?

JigglyJess97
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JigglyJess97 »

Lucy sweetie I've not even mentioned you having clap to anyone so you need to get your facts right if I've got something to say to/about you I'll do it on my own name I'm not a pussy. Stay off here get your kid back before trying for another.

Return to “Lucy Lou Carmody”