Gameboy
Learner
Learner

Re: Bratayley in 2021

Post by Gameboy »

Agsoliev wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:18 pm
Gameboy wrote:Hayley dyed her hair

:( I like her natural hair color and her curls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same, both girls have pretty natural hair.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Not surprised. They have been raised to believe that their looks are their worth. Annie was bleaching her hair since she was 10. Amazing that Hayley waited til she was 14 (close enough). I also Loved her curls but Katie clearly hated them seeing as how she would complain about caring for her natural hair since she was a little kid. She basically guilted Hayley into basically losing that natural pattern from a young age cause she was too difficult to care for cause Katie was too lazy to learn how to care for natural curls.

kittycat2
Informer
Informer

Post by kittycat2 »

the color’s pretty on her but i do miss her curls. didn’t Annie have curls too when she was little (pre youtube)?

Agsoliev
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by Agsoliev »

kittycat2 wrote:the color’s pretty on her but i do miss her curls. didn’t Annie have curls too when she was little (pre youtube)?
She had them when she was little little. Like 2 or 3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

She had curls but not like Hayley. And i think her’s naturally fell straight as she got older. They treated and straightened Hayley’s hair and now it must not have its natural curl pattern anymore or at least not as tight as they used to be.

bratguru12
Debater
Debater

Post by bratguru12 »

Community College ?
Getting a proper high school diploma ?

bratguru12
Debater
Debater

Post by bratguru12 »

^ ok so turns out Jules posted that and said she wasn't at school for her

Is Hayley back in a proper school ?

Or she could be filming for the Chicken Girls spin off show, but it seems out of budget for Brat to shoot in an actual school.

Gameboy
Learner
Learner

Post by Gameboy »

Yeah that's weird. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a set, but "I wasn't there for me" and "everyone's looking at me like I'm stupid" make me think it is a real school. I'm not American, but high school and college typically start in August, correct? Maybe Katie finally woke up and asked/forced her to take tours of local campuses or something?

Tttttrassh
Informer
Informer

Post by Tttttrassh »

I wouldn’t count on it

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Lol. Sorry that stupid af commentary from her TikTok. Bro they’re staring at you cause you were on YouTube for 8 years, on the cover of teen magazines, went on tour with whatshisface sartorious, stared on a Nickelodeon show. Maybe they’re staring at you cause they know who you are. Idk if she’s so out of touch she’s genuinely stupid or she’s desperately trying to be the quirking nerd of her own teen romance novel. Maybe if she just remembered that she was actually famous then there would be no need for this “im so nervous” quirky role she’s playing. Sorry i realize That’s brash and maybe rude but she needs to give up this wallflower quirky nerd fish out of water gimmick. It’s just so out of touch to the point of questioning whether she’s actually stupid or not. A normal person can comprehend their image in the public scene without being cocky about it. This wasn’t it.

Also i know CC’s take literally anyone but you still have to have a GED or high school diploma to get in. Her unaccredited “diploma” isn’t going to be accepted even at the community college level. I also Wouldn’t my count on Katie realizing anything. Katie comes off just as aloof and out of touch as Annie does. Katie’s probably more screwed up than her kids and that’s saying a lot. But the unresolved trauma from Caleb. Then realizing she ruined her other two kids trying to mend her other trauma and then ruining her marriage. That’s a lot of baggage to carry when you refuse to get therapy.

kittycat2
Informer
Informer

Post by kittycat2 »

i was going through tagged photos of people and decided to go through Katie’s. she did a “ask me anything” on her story the other day and someone asked if she liked Paris and her response was “Yes the chipotle was good there”. typical Katie response 🤦‍♀️

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

If she answered that unironically, or she was one of those American’s who stuck to what they knew… ugh. I swear. These people are soooo out of touch it’s incredible… i know Katie’s love for chipotle was a running gag if you will on Bratayley, but come on. Do not make your go to answer “the Chipotle was good” mega yikes.

What other questions were asked. We’re there any other good ones?

h0neydew
Learner
Learner

Post by h0neydew »

I actually quite like her new hair, I think it suits her. Shame she doesn’t wear her natural curls that much anymore. I don’t have curly hair myself but I know it can be a pain to maintain and properly care for.
honeydew

kittycat2
Informer
Informer

Post by kittycat2 »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:36 am
What other questions were asked. We’re there any other good ones?
-someone asked what her favorite part of her house was and instead she showed a video of her least favorite part which was a workout room, which is funny because we all talk about how unfit she is.

-she claims that she’s no longer a night person and instead a morning person

-her chipotle order

-posted the first picture in her favorites album and it’s a pic of her and Jill Donnelly

-a lot of them are based on “a photo with your best friend” “last photo in your gallery” “a photo you can stare at for hours” and they’re all pictures of Winnie. wonder which dog is her favorite.

-one of her favorite pictures of Caleb which is that black and white one in the picture frame from when they said that they were gonna take him everywhere they went

-and then this picture of her:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Annie is a copy and pasted version of Katie. She has Billy’s eyes. That’s about it. Katie seems like the pretty sister (sorry Melissa) but they aren’t Hollywood pretty. I guess You can learn to pose sexy and dress sexy but natural beauty was not in the LeBlanc family gene pool. Even Hayley’s not that stunning but i guess that’s what happens when you strip her unique features away and then slap some bleach on it and make her look like everyone else. I wonder if Paige did it? It’s weird that no one has seemed to visit them in 4 years. I think MK And then saw them over that Christmas when it was obvious K&B split, but i don’t Think since then. Anthem was a baby the last time Paige was around. I wonder How their relationships are. I know The pandemic happened, but the last few years it seems like they don’t care about it anymore. I mean Annie went to the Hamptons in the middle of the pandemic. They went to Paris. Traveling doesn’t seem like something they’re worried about. So i wonder If they just are not on good terms. Though Paige was the one who seemed more obsessed with them and having 2 kids now will really suck the time out of life to do literally anything. So it could just be that life happened.

Also weird how for a picture she could stare at forever she picked a photo of Winnie. So we just don’t mention Caleb unless directly asked now? It all feels like they are trying to erase him somehow.

Gameboy
Learner
Learner

Post by Gameboy »

A bit off-topic, but I always thought in the back of my mind "I'm amazed no creepy stalkers have ever showed up at these girls' houses." Well, it apparently happened to Kayla Davis on her 18th birthday yesterday. With Jules being exponentially more famous than her, I'm surprised it didn't happen to her first. What a fucking psycho (whether it was a male or female, but I'm assuming male since it was on her 18th birthday)

kittycat2
Informer
Informer

Post by kittycat2 »

Annie posted via her insta story that she’s in Cancun, Mexico

Copper
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Copper »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:06 pm
Lol. Sorry that stupid af commentary from her TikTok. Bro they’re staring at you cause you were on YouTube for 8 years, on the cover of teen magazines, went on tour with whatshisface sartorious, stared on a Nickelodeon show. Maybe they’re staring at you cause they know who you are. Idk if she’s so out of touch she’s genuinely stupid or she’s desperately trying to be the quirking nerd of her own teen romance novel. Maybe if she just remembered that she was actually famous then there would be no need for this “im so nervous” quirky role she’s playing. Sorry i realize That’s brash and maybe rude but she needs to give up this wallflower quirky nerd fish out of water gimmick. It’s just so out of touch to the point of questioning whether she’s actually stupid or not. A normal person can comprehend their image in the public scene without being cocky about it. This wasn’t it.

Also i know CC’s take literally anyone but you still have to have a GED or high school diploma to get in. Her unaccredited “diploma” isn’t going to be accepted even at the community college level. I also Wouldn’t my count on Katie realizing anything. Katie comes off just as aloof and out of touch as Annie does. Katie’s probably more screwed up than her kids and that’s saying a lot. But the unresolved trauma from Caleb. Then realizing she ruined her other two kids trying to mend her other trauma and then ruining her marriage. That’s a lot of baggage to carry when you refuse to get therapy.
I was watching the tiktok and thinking the same thing... Like, of course they're staring at you.. If they're your age or younger, chances are they know of you. I felt like it was either an attention seeking gimmick or she legitimately is that dumb.

Copper
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Copper »

kittycat2 wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:48 pm
i was going through tagged photos of people and decided to go through Katie’s. she did a “ask me anything” on her story the other day and someone asked if she liked Paris and her response was “Yes the chipotle was good there”. typical Katie response 🤦‍♀️
I saw that! And I just cracked up laughing. Of all the things to say about Paris. Like, I know she can't talk about the girls on social media... But there are still so many things she could have said besides that.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Copper wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:02 am
Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:06 pm

I was watching the tiktok and thinking the same thing... Like, of course they're staring at you.. If they're your age or younger, chances are they know of you. I felt like it was either an attention seeking gimmick or she legitimately is that dumb.

Honestly i think It’s both. She isn’t well educated. We know that. But also rewatching old vlogs, Katie shows off her own lack of intelligence herself. Like i get we all have brain farts, but in a vlog from 2016, Anniems trying to remember the word endurance and Katie’s doing that “oh ummm i know what you’re talking about” but you know there’s crickets upstairs. I mean Her go to answer about a whole city was that their nationwide chain restaurant was good? Uncultured and uneducated. They shoulda stayed in Texas…

Return to “Bratayley”