Charles "Remi is here" Trippy | Part #51

bambam91
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles

Post by bambam91 »

Charles should be a case study to not live your life solely online. All of his friends and associates were users, and once the ship sunk, he didn't have anyone in real life, detached from his Youtube fame, to be there for him.

bharshe00
Informer
Informer

Post by bharshe00 »

Haven't thought about these folks in forever, but I just happened to see the new video about "another baby coming". Unfortunately I clicked, and it's just about their "best friends" Shelley and Mike having their first child.

They even pinned a comment saying:
These comments. People…watch the video. 😂
Yeah, how ridiculous to assume that a video titled "WE GOT THE BEST NEWS! there is another baby coming" would be about Charles & Allie having another baby? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

bambam91
Talker
Talker

Post by bambam91 »

Newest video has less than 1K views after 2 hours of being uploaded. I've never seen this low before. I just don't see this lasting another year. I bet there are talks to have another kid to "save" the channel again, but it won't.

SBC1990
Informer
Informer

Re: Charles "Remi is here" Trippy | Part #51

Post by SBC1990 »

So they are taking a few days off.. I wonder why??

Sent from my moto e using Tapatalk

You Got It Dude :tu:

SBC1990
Informer
Informer

Re: Charles "Remi is here" Trippy | Part #51

Post by SBC1990 »

Zoey died.

Sent from my moto e using Tapatalk

You Got It Dude :tu:

gatorade
Debater
Debater

Post by gatorade »

well this thread went quiet cause we have nothing to react on

dolphiny
Learner
Learner

Post by dolphiny »

On March 14 2022 vlog for their 5 years of marriage they go on a date and they're rambling about how they met, their first date etc. Allie says "a lot of people don't know this but we never met in person for a very long time because idk Charles was on tour and we were just..idk"
I thought they "went to college together"? It's just weird how they randomly drop stories like that, which don't add up to what they've said previously. Like ok they're done lying about stuff now? Lol

bharshe00
Informer
Informer

Post by bharshe00 »

dolphiny wrote:
Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:18 pm
"a lot of people don't know this but we never met in person for a very long time because idk Charles was on tour and we were just..idk"
"Just... idk"... yeah, married to someone else? :rofl:

It's such a shame to see how far Charles has fallen. I really enjoyed CTFxC, way back when. Some people moved on and found more creative outlets (Philip DeFranco, iJustine), others stayed doing the same thing (Shay Carl, CTFxC), others knew that they'd made a lot of money and were ready to leave YouTube behind (KassemG, hiimrawn, Lisa Nova). The CTFxC method is the saddest of all.

dolphiny
Learner
Learner

Post by dolphiny »

I agree. They're steadily declining and it seems like they have no backup plan. I used to really like Charles and the vlogs. It is quite sad

xoMYSTiCxo
Informer
Informer

Post by xoMYSTiCxo »

Happy summer yall!!!! Damn this thread used to be popping lol! I wonder what they are gonna do for income now? Those Youtube checks are prolly bleak as fuck. I used to be such a fan of the CTFxC back in the day with Speed, Jeff sigh. Those were good times, and it's sad to know that Marley and Zoey have passed on, hell Tyson too.

I see they don't upload videos every day anymore either, Allie and Charles need real jobs lol.

caffeinenicotine
Learner
Learner

Post by caffeinenicotine »

I check back in on this thread every few months, and it's so funny to me how no one talks about Charles anymore. Anyone else around when the divorce happened? I basically ran to my computer as soon as I got home every day to see a whole new thread. That truly was the beginning of the end for him haha.

bharshe00
Informer
Informer

Post by bharshe00 »

caffeinenicotine wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:32 pm
I check back in on this thread every few months, and it's so funny to me how no one talks about Charles anymore. Anyone else around when the divorce happened? I basically ran to my computer as soon as I got home every day to see a whole new thread. That truly was the beginning of the end for him haha.
That’s actually why I signed up here to begin with! Turtle gate, learning that he was dating a third All(y/i/ie), “squiggles…” :rofl:

The channel sucks now. Glad to see that he’s still alive and his cancer seems under control. I know for awhile he seemed pretty doubtful about his future and about having kids. Wonder how he feels about other YouTubers moving on, or rebranding… the only YouTuber still pulling numbers from that era is ijustine, since she went all-in on the tech world. The others moved to TV, retired, or are floundering in irrelevancy.

sharna_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sharna_ »

are they still making videos? If so what is the reason lol there is no way they are making enough hell making ANY money from posting. Maybe they have at home jobs now lol

white trash sparkles
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by white trash sparkles »

I just want to congratulate Charles on his life. I followed and commented on threads about him here back in early 2014 on an old account and haven't kept up with him since then. Back then, I thought he was quite literally doomed to succumb to his disease. I thought he'd be a dead guy within about two years and then a little youtube memorial even thing-y would happen for him like it did Taliajoy18. But this was not his path. He has lived and started a new life with a wonderful woman and now has a family. I LOATHED Allie 1, that woman was a bitch. Didn't like her at all.

I can't believe where he is today to when I last followed his thread.

bambam91
Talker
Talker

Post by bambam91 »

Charles won't get a job, because to him that's admitting defeat and saying he's a failed Youtuber. I mean just look at these views, the audience is completely gone. They're making chump change now, probably living off savings and whatever Charles gets on Bitcoin. They can not sustain themselves like this much longer. If he's not going to work, they need to sell the house and downsize. They can at least live comfortably off of that for a good while. Buy a nice farm house in central Florida with lots of land.

bambam91
Talker
Talker

Post by bambam91 »

When I think of Charles I get sad, because this guy had it all and he blew it big time. I wonder how often he looks back on his old life and realizes how bad he screwed up. The cheering fans at Warped Tour, at Vidcon, all of that is a distant memory now. I don't doubt he's happy as a parent and with Allie, but career wise, his future is fucked. He had so many opportunities and avenues he could've explored, but he stuck to the stupid daily vlogging and it destroyed him.

bambam91
Talker
Talker

Post by bambam91 »

It's been 10 years......10 whole years since the divorce. What the fuck? I still think about Charles every now and again, and the good old Alli Speed days. Hard to fathom how far he has fallen. It honestly hurts to watch him now, it makes me so sad. I shouldn't be though, I mean he is married with a kid, but his life seems empty and miserable. His career is over, so over. How is he still doing it? And worst of all, he just looks so old, and his mind is completely gone.

Return to “Charles Trippy”