iluvsarahii

anythingforviews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: iluvsarahii

Post by anythingforviews »

gossipfordayz wrote:No one has posted on here in a few months but I was just listening to Sebas’ podcast with Karen and I like them both but I’m amazed that Karen is still with him. The topic was being attractive to each other. About half an hour in, Sebas starts talking about how he likes that Karen takes care of herself and almost saw her as like a prize (not his words) when they first got together. To me, he seems like the kind of guy where he expects his girl to be perfect while he isn’t so great himself in the physical sense. Idk just rubbed me the wrong way cause if my bf was openly saying that he likes me to get all done up because it’s sexy, I’d be like What?! Maybe it’s just because my relationship is so different and I’m obviously not in the public eye but really want to hear others thoughts if they saw it!
I actually came here for the same reason. He really does seem like the guy who will make her feel crappy if she lets herself go. He just got lucky that because of her job she can’t do that. It’s been said here a few times, but looks aside he’s just not on her level. I feel bad for her because I know she’s emphasized the importance of marriage and kids but I don’t ever see him giving her that. I don’t doubt he loves her, but he’s gotten way too comfortable to ever pursue any more. Even when he jokingly called her his roommate in the podcast it didn’t seem like a complete joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gossipfordayz
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by gossipfordayz »

anythingforviews wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:15 am
gossipfordayz wrote:No one has posted on here in a few months but I was just listening to Sebas’ podcast with Karen and I like them both but I’m amazed that Karen is still with him. The topic was being attractive to each other. About half an hour in, Sebas starts talking about how he likes that Karen takes care of herself and almost saw her as like a prize (not his words) when they first got together. To me, he seems like the kind of guy where he expects his girl to be perfect while he isn’t so great himself in the physical sense. Idk just rubbed me the wrong way cause if my bf was openly saying that he likes me to get all done up because it’s sexy, I’d be like What?! Maybe it’s just because my relationship is so different and I’m obviously not in the public eye but really want to hear others thoughts if they saw it!
I actually came here for the same reason. He really does seem like the guy who will make her feel crappy if she lets herself go. He just got lucky that because of her job she can’t do that. It’s been said here a few times, but looks aside he’s just not on her level. I feel bad for her because I know she’s emphasized the importance of marriage and kids but I don’t ever see him giving her that. I don’t doubt he loves her, but he’s gotten way too comfortable to ever pursue any more. Even when he jokingly called her his roommate in the podcast it didn’t seem like a complete joke.

Yes!! His vibe was super off but to give him the benefit of the doubt it could be because he feels like he let himself go. But it’s crazy they’ve been together this long. It’s sad about the whole marriage and kid thing as well because she’s getting older. Not saying that she’s too old to have kids or get married, def not it but they just don’t seem to be on the same page about it. Wonder how much Sebas brings in on his own with his own projects too.

debs_188
Debater
Debater

Post by debs_188 »

I never really watched her as I couldn't stand her big lips, but youtube recommended one of her videos recently and I really like her! I remember watching her video on her lips being dissolved and liked her but never really watched her videos until now.. I went through her boyfriend's instagram and watched a lot of their videos and then came here to see if anyone thought the same as me and I guess its not just me..

I feel like he literally lives off her money, am I right? Like what did he do before Karen blew up? Did he have a career/profession/job? All I heard was that he use to work at a gym? I also get the vibes that he thinks he's some reggaeton singer? Like Bad Bunny vibes haha I can't stand it.

I bet she saved the bet for their house but went under both their names. The way they spoke about it, she was all "i saved up" whilst he was like "we".. felt like he had to prove it was them two. But we all know it was her.
I agree with a previous that mentioned she must really love him, I wouldn't be able to be with someone that is/was as lazy as him and living off of her money.

sisternancy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sisternancy »

I think Sebas is your typical machismo piece of shit. He probably resents her for being a high earner and feels emasculated. So he probably lashes out at her and she stays out of guilt/low self-esteem. Typical toxica relationship. She's a very cute girl and I love her content. But he gives me such bad vibes.

herefordacommnts
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by herefordacommnts »

They’re engaged woo hoo 😂 how long did it take him?

Mahamotel
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Mahamotel »

herefordacommnts wrote:They’re engaged woo hoo Image how long did it take him?
It’s been like more than 5 years hasn’t it? It’s a shame I really like her but he gives me bad vibes. Any man who takes this long to marry you isn’t serious. I guess we’ll see...

didicheox
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by didicheox »

They have been together for over 10 years lollll better late than never! And her ring is very nice!

Bop87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bop87 »

Mahamotel wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:24 pm
herefordacommnts wrote:They’re engaged woo hoo Image how long did it take him?
It’s been like more than 5 years hasn’t it? It’s a shame I really like her but he gives me bad vibes. Any man who takes this long to marry you isn’t serious. I guess we’ll see...

I have to disagree, I didn’t get married until we had been together 10 years and it wasn’t because either of us weren’t serious.

herefordacommnts
Gossiper
Gossiper

Does someone really look at her and says “I wanna look like her”
:? :? :?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Freddie Mercury
Talker
Talker

Post by Freddie Mercury »

Pinche mantenido de Sebas Image has anyone seen Karen's new video lmao Sebas asked her if the chocolate covered strawberries they're gonna make can count as his Valentines day gift for her Image and she says might as well since she paid for it all herself Image

Jess86
Learner
Learner

Post by Jess86 »

What there’s a thread on her?! I had no idea! I used to follow her until she blocked me last year cuz I called her out in one of the post during the BLM protest. All I did was disagree with her and well she blocked me lol

Bop87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bop87 »

She appears to be traveling again. The background from her stories this morning (the skin one, not the GHD ad) are definitely not her house.

herefordacommnts
Gossiper
Gossiper

Why is she so weird looking
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Strawberryjelly »

Freddie Mercury wrote:Image
Pinche mantenido de Sebas Image has anyone seen Karen's new video lmao Sebas asked her if the chocolate covered strawberries they're gonna make can count as his Valentines day gift for her Image and she says might as well since she paid for it all herself Image

I’m sorry but he’s so fucking ugly Image he looks like Kim Thais boyfriend

herefordacommnts
Gossiper
Gossiper

I thought that was maluma’s fruity ass for a second lmao

carov
Lurker
Lurker

Post by carov »

Why did I screenshot these back in the day? 🧍🏻‍♀️Offtopic:

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

I miss old IG ;(

herefordacommnts
Gossiper
Gossiper

Both of their outfits sucked, I expected more from Karen knowing she goes all out with everything she does but she chose that for her engagement party?? 🥱🥱🥱
Sebas’s shoes are so hideous haha

Bop87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bop87 »

herefordacommnts wrote:
Sun Jul 17, 2022 2:41 pm
Both of their outfits sucked, I expected more from Karen knowing she goes all out with everything she does but she chose that for her engagement party?? 🥱🥱🥱
Sebas’s shoes are so hideous haha
I thought the same things, their outfits looked so cheap! Like forever 21 quality.

Daisygeeez
Talker
Talker

Post by Daisygeeez »

I started getting into Sebas podcast ever since he had Josh Leyva join him. I can’t help but notice that Sebas is so self centered! He constantly interrupts his guests and makes the conversation about himself. Josh Leyva does a better job of not getting sidelined when that happens. Wouldn’t be surprised if later on they bump heads and Josh Leyva has his own podcast, bc Sebas’s ego seems to be huge.

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”