Sahara Pasha

Sahara Pasha

Post by Guest »

How many of you guys follow her? There's so much drama about this girl. I've been following her for quiet a few years and there's so much that happens in her life and she always made it so public lol. Don't know how she survives in a society as judgemental and narrow minded as the paki community in Texas doing the things she has done.

Gossip_Queen
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sahara Pasha

Post by Gossip_Queen »

This girl seems like such a groupie but puts up a front like she's not. She has major ego problems and just cause she's from NY, she thinks she's hood. Her nasty personality takes away from her pretty face. Anyone have any tea on her?

Learner
Learner

Post by 15121991 »

Does anyone know more about the latest drama surrounding her? Did she split up or what? I missed it but apparently she went on a rant on Snapchat regarding her husband (?) which is funny since she critisized Faryal Makhdoom for doing the very same thing.

Post by Guest »

No in fact she was on Faryal's side through the whole thing. Yeah she split up with her husband. Apparently he was cheating on her. Idk if you remember but during each of her live sessions there would be girls claiming her husbands been dm ing them and she would always say his account his hacked or some excuse or the other. Turned out he really was the one messaging girls and then lying about it. I'm glad she chose to separate. But I feel you have it coming when you decide to marry a boy 3 years younger than you with no job no financial security after knowing him all of 10 days and without even meeting him first hahaha.

Post by Guest »

what was her husband doing though? it’s so sad they seemed so happy together

patriciaringca
Lurker
Lurker

Post by patriciaringca »

really dont know her

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

Sumstar wrote: No in fact she was on Faryal's side through the whole thing. Yeah she split up with her husband. Apparently he was cheating on her. Idk if you remember but during each of her live sessions there would be girls claiming her husbands been dm ing them and she would always say his account his hacked or some excuse or the other. Turned out he really was the one messaging girls and then lying about it. I'm glad she chose to separate. But I feel you have it coming when you decide to marry a boy 3 years younger than you with no job no financial security after knowing him all of 10 days and without even meeting him first hahaha.
She only knew him for a short period of time and got married? Do you know her ex husbands Instagram?

She's really pretty.

AlinaA45
Stalker
Stalker

Post by AlinaA45 »

Anyone knows where she disappeared to? She deleted her Instagram account and I’ve seen brides say she went MIA on them and took their money.

Bepaisley1771
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Bepaisley1771 »

Wow was curious also

YUMJO
Stalker
Stalker

Post by YUMJO »

Please does anyone know about Sualiha aftab MUA did she separated from her husband she is from Oldham.

Aya2672
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Aya2672 »

YUMJO wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:53 am
Please does anyone know about Sualiha aftab MUA did she separated from her husband she is from Oldham.
I was wondering the same. Do you know?

Atl2021
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Atl2021 »

AlinaA45 wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:19 am
Anyone knows where she disappeared to? She deleted her Instagram account and I’ve seen brides say she went MIA on them and took their money.

If anyone has been a victim of her taking their money and not providing the makeup service please let me know. I reached out to her sister and she was able to get me my money back. Sahara blocked me after she canceled on the day of the even and told me she would refund my money.

Kp0213940
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Kp0213940 »

Hi, I was one of the brides that got scammed by Sahara pasha. Do you have the contact info for her sister?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Posters: You can reach out to each other via the private message in the upper right corner of this page. You usually need about 3 posts anywhere on the board for it to work. That way you can remain anonymous if you would like. Don’t blast the sister’s information openly here please.
Thanks,
tar
Administrator

Tajana
Debater
Debater

Post by Tajana »

So she is back guys! And she gave birth to another boy! I cant believe she scammed people WOW!

Palwasha95
Learner
Learner

Post by Palwasha95 »

She's back saying she is getting a divorce because her husband was physically and financially abusive. She sure knows how to pick them 😬. Few things don't add up. He's such a bad guy BUT according according her own words multiple times, he's still paying the rent when he has already moved back to NYC. Then she says he was financially abusing her and taking her money but then she also says she was a housewife and relied on him to give her $. And that he has money (daddy money as she calls) so then how could he Supposably be using her for money. And maybe it would be easier to believe if didn't just go to nyc to throw her sons biggg birthday party. If she knew her situation was so tight/dire financially surely she could have skipped out on this big birthday. And what seemed like a hotel stay in NYC. I feel bad for the kids but she needs to make better decisions. Right now shes just hard begging and getting angry at influences for not reposting her gofund me. Which is shocking. Because the original goal was 10k. She's at 23k now. So ungrateful. The goal went from 10k then she increased to 20k now 25k. She mentions driving uber so she's not jobless. For someone with a job who isn't paying rent she should be fine 😐

Cdngirl18
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Cdngirl18 »

I feel bad for her..seems to have gone through a lot and another man who took advantage of her and putting her through a lot. Did she really take brides money?

Palwasha95
Learner
Learner

Post by Palwasha95 »

How do we really believe that he took advantage of her? She said his family was worried she was after their money when they were getting married. If he was after her little MUA money he would ask her to continue working let's be real. She also says she suffered abuse for 4 years. She only married him 2 years ago. Why did she marry then? Those who aren't up her ass , her "fans" lol smh CAN exercise common sense and see things not adding up. If he's so dangerous and abusive and she keeps saying "donate help me before I end up dead" then how can she so publicly be offensive to him his mom and sister? Where has everyone's sense gone?!
Last edited by Palwasha95 on Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Palwasha95
Learner
Learner

Post by Palwasha95 »

She's literally sitting in the apt he pays for, acting like she's helpless and harddd begging online. Pretty astounding and ballsy. If he's so dnsgerous you don't think she would be afraid that he could show up there? and so call harm her the way she keeps alluding that her life is in danger. Smh. If that was the case don't you think azaans dad would take him ? temporarily at least for his safety . or her sister would take them all in temporarily smh
Last edited by Palwasha95 on Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tajana
Debater
Debater

Post by Tajana »

Her latest rant is unbelievable lol

Return to “Instagram”