Post by tar »

Please continue here. :lolly:

Previous thread: viewtopic.php?t=35677&start=900

PastelQueen
Talker
Talker

Re: With Love, Leena: Part 2

Post by PastelQueen »

Why the heck is Amanda sharing her registry info? Is she fishing for gifts from followers or something? Guess that paycheck from BBB was pretty good.

allforthegram
Learner
Learner

Post by allforthegram »

No doubt she's hoping her 'dumb' followers cough up.

minicat
Learner
Learner

Post by minicat »

What was Omar arguing about in the comments during BLM?

strangegirl_58
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by strangegirl_58 »

He was telling people you need to ask her nicely and be considerate LOL then when someone asked a non black person he was like see she can ask nicely, showing his racist arse that black women are aggressive and here is a nice comment from a non black person asking nicely and commenting nicely. Hakeema who thankfully makde a insta video about it and its still up because thats who Omar was targetting and then Leena blocked and blamed her for blocking her LOL. Leena was crying because she got caugjt and noone was going ti shut up. How are you going to be an idiot and both you dimwits are going to blame a black eprson? Leena aas then like Ive unblocked so the personal can reach out to me LOL but then said Hakeema blocked her, gaslighting for sure
Noone was swearing at her or calling her names, its why are you deleting the comments and of course the delicate princess said her oage is about flowers and dresses and nice things

He was an idiot also and showed their true colours.

strangegirl_58
Talker
Talker

Post by strangegirl_58 »

Here is Hakeemah's video

PastelQueen
Talker
Talker

Post by PastelQueen »

Thanks so much for sharing that, I hadn't seen it. She sees them for exactly what they are - fake to the core and fragile hothouse flowers who don't want their bubble burst. It makes me sick the way people are fawning over them for simply building an overblown, environmental disaster of a house. Have some integrity for crying out loud, people.

strangegirl_58
Talker
Talker

Post by strangegirl_58 »

The comments of Hakeemah's video are saying shes jealous, esp from grown Arab women, like who is jealous? And why is it about jealousy?

And then others fighting over saying you black people dont speak up for Palestine, Syria, Yemen etc. Which is not the case, in the UK if anything its the black muslim countries that always take a back seat

But even Omar was talking like Hakeemah was jealous, jealous of who or what Omar?!?!?!

They are so selfish and such narcissists!! And then they got the dumb Aysha Harun to be rheir buddy and link up with hwr a couple of times. You only need to look at who the Asad sisters follow to know who and ehat they are. Its only since BLM they decided to follow some black accounts

2nd_toshiko
Lurker
Lurker

Post by 2nd_toshiko »

I see Amanda is fully back to normal posting, and Loren seems to have joined her too. Leena is replying to reels etc. if they don’t rate personal tragedies more than a week off SM, then I’m totally not surprised about the way they behave about serious worldwide issues. Their happy little bubble doesn’t extend beyond their noses tbh.

giffgaff
Informer
Informer

Post by giffgaff »

strangegirl_58 wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:14 am
Here is Hakeemah's video
Someone left this comment

Personally you sound like you have so much misguided and pent up anger inside you. I think you need to reevaluate your emotions and analyze how you feel because you are sacrificing so many powerful aspects of being a Muslim woman just to be able to “call someone out.” If you didn’t know, throwing another Muslim under the bus is such a big sin. Bigger than any of the things she has done. Especially on a platform like Instagram where the whole world has access to view. Think about what you said and did, and think about what Islam says about throwing another Muslim under the bus and harming another Muslim. You can never say that you didn’t know the consequences of what you did. You also have to realize that life is not a reality TV show where you do these dumb things. Non Muslims may be known for doing these types of things but not Muslims. Especially not Muslim women. You truly sound immensely misguided. You act like this influencer is racist. Shame on you. She is a Muslim exactly like you. What makes her more racist than even you? The fact that she has light skin? Rather than doing this drama show here on Instagram you should have contacted her privately. I feel so much anger towards you and I really hate what you did which makes me so upset. I don’t know why I should feel that way towards you as a fellow Muslimah. I really hope you think about what you did. I also really doubt if you talked to her privately and discussed this as MUSLIMS. We are supposed to be better because we are Muslim in comparison to what the non Muslims do with this silly cancel culture. I honestly really really hope you think about what you did and reevaluate yourself and where you stand. Because no matter how hard I try to look at it, you have not proven yourself to have just intentions in any way, and I can’t believe anything you said in this video, which is extremely sad for me

strangegirl_58
Talker
Talker

Post by strangegirl_58 »

That comment sounds like what Omar said!!! Putting the blame all on her and how she behaved and thats now how Muslims behave, really sounds like what he said and if its not then wow!!! Cos it really sounds like someone else who might be close to them otherwise why have this anger towarda a stranger by defending another stranger?

PastelQueen
Talker
Talker

Post by PastelQueen »

The Asads (particularly Leena and Omar) are the definition of Arab superiority complex and white fragility. I'm so glad Hakeemah called them out like that, and I hope people will continue to do so in the future.

strangegirl_58
Talker
Talker

Post by strangegirl_58 »

Does Leena think looking down and not at the camera makes her look even sadder?!?!??! Makes her look even more shady

A child has died and homegirl has got a full face of makeup, is this how she goes to her sister in laws house?!?! Like what the hell is wrong with hr?!?!

And Amanda noone csres about your house, there are bigger issues!!

strangegirl_58
Talker
Talker

Post by strangegirl_58 »

Notice how when shes talking about her familys feelings and Jude not that she even mentioned his name really, shes looking down and rubbing her bag or whatever, but talking about her Amazon drop and that sadness has gone from hwr face and shes looking directly at the camera

Its bullshit saying they grief differently but you know, they stay on socials posting vids and replying to videos or comments

allforthegram
Learner
Learner

Post by allforthegram »

strangegirl_58 wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:45 am
Does Leena think looking down and not at the camera makes her look even sadder?!?!??! Makes her look even more shady

A child has died and homegirl has got a full face of makeup, is this how she goes to her sister in laws house?!?! Like what the hell is wrong with hr?!?!

And Amanda noone csres about your house, there are bigger issues!!
I really hated myself for thinking this when I was watching it, so glad I'm not the only one. It was as if she was trying to make an effort not to look at the camera for effect.
She's shared a screenshot of a message she got calling her out for wearing makeup, apparently she's had a few of them.
Amanda is soooo lame, nobody cares girl!

Socanx27
Learner
Learner

Post by Socanx27 »

giffgaff wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:23 am
strangegirl_58 wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:14 am
Here is Hakeemah's video
Someone left this comment

Personally you sound like you have so much misguided and pent up anger inside you. I think you need to reevaluate your emotions and analyze how you feel because you are sacrificing so many powerful aspects of being a Muslim woman just to be able to “call someone out.” If you didn’t know, throwing another Muslim under the bus is such a big sin. Bigger than any of the things she has done. Especially on a platform like Instagram where the whole world has access to view. Think about what you said and did, and think about what Islam says about throwing another Muslim under the bus and harming another Muslim. You can never say that you didn’t know the consequences of what you did. You also have to realize that life is not a reality TV show where you do these dumb things. Non Muslims may be known for doing these types of things but not Muslims. Especially not Muslim women. You truly sound immensely misguided. You act like this influencer is racist. Shame on you. She is a Muslim exactly like you. What makes her more racist than even you? The fact that she has light skin? Rather than doing this drama show here on Instagram you should have contacted her privately. I feel so much anger towards you and I really hate what you did which makes me so upset. I don’t know why I should feel that way towards you as a fellow Muslimah. I really hope you think about what you did. I also really doubt if you talked to her privately and discussed this as MUSLIMS. We are supposed to be better because we are Muslim in comparison to what the non Muslims do with this silly cancel culture. I honestly really really hope you think about what you did and reevaluate yourself and where you stand. Because no matter how hard I try to look at it, you have not proven yourself to have just intentions in any way, and I can’t believe anything you said in this video, which is extremely sad for me
How dare you call out this literal, white/light skinned angel who I live vicariously through because I hate my own life? Ugh you're so annoying for calling out racism and ruining her good vibes!!!😤

On another note, I was so happy when Haute Hijab dropped Leena. I'm not a huge fan of that brand and I think they're overpriced, but it was nice to see other Muslims standing with Hakeemah. Poor girl was getting attacked by Leena's psycho fangirls.

PastelQueen
Talker
Talker

Post by PastelQueen »

Someone just commented a couple hours ago on Leena's last IG post how they were shocked that she even brought up her Amazon line in her reel. Good for them! She'll probably delete it if she sees it.

PastelQueen
Talker
Talker

Post by PastelQueen »

Palestinian civilians are being killed (again) in Gaza. Do the half-Palestinian Asad sisters ever say a WORD about it, even a shot on their IG stories to ask for prayer? Do they ever use their platforms to push humanitarian aid to help Palestine?

Nope. Weddings, fast fashion, and skincare are more important.

allforthegram
Learner
Learner

Post by allforthegram »

Leena must have read here, lo and behold a post about Gaza.

PastelQueen
Talker
Talker

Post by PastelQueen »

Or her father told her. She's a pretty dim bulb on her own, I don't think she keeps up with any news at all.

She only posted it on stories, like she did the last time. She won't make an actual post or stand up against pro-Israel companies on her main feed, because she'd lose $$$$ if she did.

Return to “V-Z”