Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers Part 9

Nadiakhanx
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers Part 9

Post by Nadiakhanx »

Hey, I seeen that henna and Aneesa sharif are in marbella i spot them in pool party Aneesa and henna drink dance and they’re not cover at all , they really act like if they are Muslim I don’t know what’s wrong with these two… they need to stop act like perfect girls because they have dirty attitude ..

Biggysmalls_
Talker
Talker

Post by Biggysmalls_ »

Does anyone know how Ayesha Ziya brother passed? Shes mentioned plenty of times about her losing her brother and missing him but i dont think i have come across exactly how it happened...

lagharihammad40
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by lagharihammad40 »

Does anyone know where did nirmal zardari go?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ari82
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by Ari82 »

Any tea on Californiakistan Samreen?

Soph82
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Soph82 »

Anyone know what's happened to sebinaah. She used all day long but has been inactivated for weeks?

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

Ayesha and Remo travel every month. Do they just rely on their parents’ money or do they actually have jobs lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

anamarama
Lurker
Lurker

Post by anamarama »

A lot of the stuff Ayesha and Remo do is free/in groups. For example, who flies to Qatar from the US to get to Greece? It literally makes no sense. Qatar was sponsoring influencers so they probably did that.

Ayesha’s family is middle class, if that. They also live at home with no expenses so there’s that. They also only do group trips so costs are spread out. The only person who makes real money in that group is their friend Shabaz.

fakeittilyoumakeit
Learner
Learner

Post by fakeittilyoumakeit »

xoxobrowngirlgg wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:12 am
pinkpuff91 wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:34 pm
any opinions on storyofstyle? i like her dont get me wrong, but i also feel like sometimes she brags a lot
I think she lies a lot and is extremely boastful about her marriage with her first cousin. Way back she posted about how she quit her job to volunteer but she never actually volunteered. She just wasn’t working at the time because she was trying to pass the Texas Boards. She’s been called out so many times, esp during that “volunteer” trip which she took to Africa which was just a vacation.
That makes sense. I always thought there was something fishy about why she stopped practising. From some things she said I felt like maybe it had to do with malpractice or being involved in an incident which shook her confidence. It doesn't make sense that someone who supposedly was so high achieving in medical school isn't working, and doctors in the USA seem to earn so much, I don't understand why would want to do all this other stuff instead. Because it seems like social media is her income generator now. Before her content was focused on the renovations and now it's modest fashion. I'm cynical but it doesn't seem genuine, it almost seems like she wanted a new market to tap into since a lot of influencers have left hijab. As for the renovations, they've nearly all been done by her husband and he seems to have done a great job for DIY but on the few occasions stuff has been shown close up, it doesn't have a professional finish.

fakeittilyoumakeit
Learner
Learner

Post by fakeittilyoumakeit »

anamarama wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:33 pm
A lot of the stuff Ayesha and Remo do is free/in groups. For example, who flies to Qatar from the US to get to Greece? It literally makes no sense. Qatar was sponsoring influencers so they probably did that.

Ayesha’s family is middle class, if that. They also live at home with no expenses so there’s that. They also only do group trips so costs are spread out. The only person who makes real money in that group is their friend Shabaz.
Expense aside, if they have jobs, how can they get so much time off. Which friend is Shabaz?

pinkpuff91
Learner
Learner

Post by pinkpuff91 »

94Hannah94_ wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:40 am
Ayesha and Remo travel every month. Do they just rely on their parents’ money or do they actually have jobs lol
ayesha is middle class, her fam and her prior to getting married lived in some apt in Jamaica NY lol as far as her husband goes he's fairly older than her, like 37 i believe, and i think his fam is more well off.

Sparkle103
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

Does anyone know why Amir khan the boxer’s social media accounts have been delated? Has he been shagging someone else again and faryal delated them?

anamarama
Lurker
Lurker

Post by anamarama »

fakeittilyoumakeit wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:38 pm
anamarama wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:33 pm

Expense aside, if they have jobs, how can they get so much time off. Which friend is Shabaz?
I have been able to travel a lot more since working from home so I assume they may be doing the same?

pinkpuff91
Learner
Learner

Post by pinkpuff91 »

anamarama wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:41 am
fakeittilyoumakeit wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:38 pm

I have been able to travel a lot more since working from home so I assume they may be doing the same?
sooooo i did some huge digging, remo knows basically works in health care (admin) operations manager, project manager, he has a masters in Health Admin buuuuut here's the kicker he's now a practice manager for Gotham Footcare, which i think is associated with ayesha bano's husband in someway, also Ayesha Malik used to work under her husband he had given her jobs every time he changed jobs, but i think now social media is her job. I was always wondering how ayesha b and ayesha m got so close but it's starting to make sense, also why are they acting as if they never go on vacation every time they go on vacation? their "teasers" are so cringe LOL

laratea
Lurker
Lurker

Post by laratea »

Ayesha and Remo definitely have a ton of fakes. Her van cleef jewlery are all clearly knockoffs. I agree with the poster also that for someone who is constantly going into designer shops they never seem to come out with any snaps of their designer purchases (shopping bags, unboxings, etc.)
She has a new chanel bag on this trip, plus multiple new pairs of designer shoes (new dior sandals, new hermes flats). The black hermes flats if you look at in her picture the shape of the sandals are off and are definite fakes.

Has anyone else noticed that her and sultandiaries don't follow each other anymore? They used to be attached to the hip, with their event planning company together, and now are never hanging out. I wonder if thesultandiaries was tired of their fakeness too.

icecube677 wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:19 am
Pinkberry24 wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 10:23 pm
You really think Ayesha has fake designer bags? She has a big following, maybe she makes enough. I heard her husband’s family is very rich and they support them a lot. He owns a fried chicken or burger place apparently.

As for Hamda, I’m glad people called her out. Her act of raising her son to be better (when he son is just an infant right now) is so dumb. Clearly she was posting for attention. Does this mean she’s cancelled? Both Hamda and Mariam need to be cancelled.

I think she has a few original pieces but a lot of her recent stuff are replicas: I mean she never posts any unboxings like other bloggers, they go to dubai replica hub and all of a sudden have a new mini dior (the edges are off), Balenciaga, and Louis Vuitton alma (patent which they discontinued years ago). Like alot of influencers, they post the boutiques on their story to make it seem like they but originals. think ur right they own that chicken place which is popular so maybe thats why.

They are not cancelled yet unfortunately- Hamda is going on IG still spewing her BS as usual same with maryam

icecube677
Learner
Learner

Post by icecube677 »

laratea wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:23 pm
Ayesha and Remo definitely have a ton of fakes. Her van cleef jewlery are all clearly knockoffs. I agree with the poster also that for someone who is constantly going into designer shops they never seem to come out with any snaps of their designer purchases (shopping bags, unboxings, etc.)
She has a new chanel bag on this trip, plus multiple new pairs of designer shoes (new dior sandals, new hermes flats). The black hermes flats if you look at in her picture the shape of the sandals are off and are definite fakes.

Has anyone else noticed that her and sultandiaries don't follow each other anymore? They used to be attached to the hip, with their event planning company together, and now are never hanging out. I wonder if thesultandiaries was tired of their fakeness too.

icecube677 wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:19 am

I think she has a few original pieces but a lot of her recent stuff are replicas: I mean she never posts any unboxings like other bloggers, they go to dubai replica hub and all of a sudden have a new mini dior (the edges are off), Balenciaga, and Louis Vuitton alma (patent which they discontinued years ago). Like alot of influencers, they post the boutiques on their story to make it seem like they but originals. think ur right they own that chicken place which is popular so maybe thats why.

They are not cancelled yet unfortunately- Hamda is going on IG still spewing her BS as usual same with maryam
I just saw those sandals they look so deformed lmfao. Her and sultandiaries have very similar IG profiles esp since they both had the turkey photoshoot. I dont keep up or follow sultan diaries but I do remember her and Ayesha having that party decor company socialbutterfliesny but i dont think it will happen anymore?

Alphanumeric665_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Alphanumeric665_ »

Does anyone know @itsakter? Seen her on insta a couple times, very pretty

Ari82
Learner
Learner

Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers Part 9

Post by Ari82 »

It’s so annoying how azha literally justifies her guy friend is a “friend” so much! Clearly she likes him and has feelings for him and is obsessed but he doesn’t like her in that way lol.

Also what is up with the heavy drinking/partying/dressing then talking about Islamic things every Friday?

Naeemaadam_1
Talker
Talker

Post by Naeemaadam_1 »

Alphanumeric665_ wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:07 am
One of the prettiest girls on insta tbh

Alphanumeric665_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Alphanumeric665_ »

Naeemaadam_1 wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:47 pm
Alphanumeric665_ wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:07 am
One of the prettiest girls on insta tbh
Does anyone know if her insta popularity is because of Maariyah Khan?

SassyB
Informer
Informer

Post by SassyB »

penelope90 wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:01 pm
haha that's so true about abiha. when she tries to force pda w her husband, it looks so unnatural for them
Omg he is literally a real lime shrek! yikes 😳

Return to “Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers”