LVlover cc

alexachungslegs
Learner
Learner

Re: LVlover cc

Post by alexachungslegs »

Just her thumbnails give me claustrophobia- she just buys soooo much stuff. How can one not feel suffocated by it? But yeah, I agree with what some posters here have said before: she definitely tries to fill a massive void- maybe she has Mummy issues (that d be understandable). If so she should get some high-grade therapy so that she won't mess up her kids because of her own mummy issues. And there is def. some compulsory "I have to be better (aka have more stuff) than anyone else" in the mix as well. I feel sorry for her.

KnocksRacks
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by KnocksRacks »

Did anyone see her most recent video? Her husband made quite a few snide/sarcastic remarks about her spending much to her annoyance at times.They went to the Chanel boutique to buy a bag for her mother in law and her husband kept saying during the recap "you bought something for yourself too". Charis kept saying she was going to slow down with Chanel. I am sure he's getting quite sick of her incessant spending, especially as a physician he must encounter many patients struggling financially. But since she has the pursestrings too probably not much he can do about it.

turtleattack
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by turtleattack »

I think he made the comment rightfully so I mean like who can tolerate that much of consumerism. In her more recent video she bough 120k diamond ring under the name of upgrade. :roll:

KnocksRacks
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by KnocksRacks »

She posted Lydia's birthday photos. Am I wrong for thinking it this was an afterthought and possibly planned at the last minute? I mean, a few cheap streamers, two unicorn and one number balloon, a unicorn cake that she looked like she bought from Costco and a unicorn topper from Amazon. No activities, no games, nothing but cake for a 6 year old girl with friends who are probably having their parties at actual birthday venues with fun things to do. Now I know every family prioritizes different things and especially in this economic time it could be a wonderful party for a 6 year old with working class parents. But Charis wears no less than $160k+ of materialistic crap on her at all times and can plan elaborate trips to NYC and Paris for herself you would think she'd put more effort into making meaningful experiences for her children especially on their birthdays. You're on instagram all day is it that hard to find a baker in your area to make a custom unicorn cake for Lydia? Or hire a unicorn character actor or a rent a bouncy house for a couple of hours? Or buy/rent a slushie machine with unicorn colors and have the kids make their own slushies? My sister is a single mom and even she gave her 6 year old a fun birthday at a bouncy house place with custom cake. Maybe this is what rich people do, idk but it really rubs me the wrong way.

KnocksRacks
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by KnocksRacks »

Has Charis received anything from Hermes that was actually on her wishlist? She will seriously buy any quota bag even if its not her style. A burgundy Kelly 32? Seriously? That's the Kelly nobody wanted Charis it was probably turned down multiple times before you walked into the store.

Return to “LVlover cc”