BabsBeauty

smartypants80
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BabsBeauty

Post by smartypants80 »

Anybody hear she had to private her trying Rare Beauty video? Of course Mz Drag Queen Barbie wouldn't like Rare Beauty! It's not made for her.

She picked the wrong color foundation so she hated that. The concealer didn't spackle down her undereyes. The highlighter couldnt be seen from space, so she didn't like it. It was just a shit show. So people were letting her have it in the comments section.

It was the same thing when she tried Glossier. It's NATURAL makeup. Not blow up doll drag makeup.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

rdk123
Learner
Learner

Post by rdk123 »

I saw that! Her blush always looks like she dipped her face in the compact.

BattingtheseLashes
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by BattingtheseLashes »

This girl looks like the female gremlin. God. And does she have a stick up her as* all the way to her neck or is she messed up? Also, kiss Jaclyn Shill, I mean Hill’s back side some more, hon. Jaclyn doesn’t care about your channel, chunky monkey gremlin girl.

1b1tchyb1tch
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by 1b1tchyb1tch »

I'm here to revive this thread. :D

So what's up with her teeth?? Her incisors on the bottom are really long. It's actually cute but I think she's self conscious about it!

Angel0925
Talker
Talker

Post by Angel0925 »

1b1tchyb1tch wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:38 pm
I'm here to revive this thread. :D

So what's up with her teeth?? Her incisors on the bottom are really long. It's actually cute but I think she's self conscious about it!
She's mentioned a few times that's she's very insecure about her looks in general. She always comes down on herself and then apologizes, but says that she can't help it bc she's doesn't have a great self esteem or view of her self worth. I haven't heard her mention her teeth specifically, but yeah.. in general she's incredibly hard on herself about her looks.

ADoseOfReality
Learner
Learner

Post by ADoseOfReality »

So. I was looking for reviews for the new Hourglass Ambient foundation and Babs' video came up. I watched. Most of it.

Her face doesn't move. DOES. NOT. MOVE.

As an older beauty lover who has not had one ounce of cosmetic work or fillers or botox, I am not here to judge other peoples' choices. What I can feel comfortable in judging however are the RESULTS. This person is SO stiff, so un-lifelike it is disturbing to me. Not one movement on her face.

I don't think she is unattractive, but her overblown upper lip and non-moving face took away the information she was presenting in her review. Ack.

tryburch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by tryburch »

Babs is painful to watch because she’ll try to crack a joke and I agree eyes are not even blinking very stiff perhaps that’s why she’s been sitting at the same subscriber count forever. she may be the first to post a video but I don’t think people subscribe. Plus her overall make up look is very dated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Angel0925
Talker
Talker

Post by Angel0925 »

Soo... I'm sure we all have seen at least 1 guru have a Sephora sponsored video by now, right? For me, in every single one I've seen at the beginning of the video the guru has said that Sephora let them pick the products. Cool, no big deal.. we're all used to that by now, right? Then as the video goes on they'll use semi-shady language like "I picked up" or "I hauled" (which I personally hate, but anyway I do have a separate point here), but since at the very beginning they came clean about getting the stuff for free, no one can say they're being dishonest, right?

Just watched Steph's latest video and it's a Sephora sponsored "haul" and at NO time did I once hear her say that she got the stuff for free. I even checked the D-box to see if she said it in there.. NOPE. Sooo... am I to believe that everyone else got their crap for free, but she paid for hers in a SPONSORED video?? I smell bullshit with this one and omg, did it ~really~ piss me off. Like, after all these years of Sephora sales, why be shady about the shit NOW?!? Throughout the video she says the same thing as the others. "I hauled" or "I picked up", ONLY difference is that without that disclaimer it sounds like she bought it all. Then she had the nerve to be like, "there's gonna be a 2nd haul bc I can't help myself" or something to that effect. Yeah, of course there's gonna be a 2nd one.. you haven't spent any money yet!! Really sad too bc I actually didn't mind her too much. Even feel bad for her bc of how much (so she says) she struggles with self esteem issues, but I can't stand it when people have Jaclyn Hill tendencies about hiding PR and what have you. Anyone have any thoughts about this? Am I way off base about how Sephora does their sponsored content?? Even when there's no sale and they sponsor a video I've always heard the guru say that they got their stuff for free. (Also if she DID say it and I missed it, PLEASE correct me!! I have NO issues with being wrong!)
Last edited by Angel0925 on Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alliecat_57
Learner
Learner

Post by Alliecat_57 »

I just tried watching her video reviewing sheglam and I can’t take her seriously due to the amount of Botox she has 😂 her eyes are the only thing that can move on her face, I’ve never seen someone’s face so frozen lmao

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alwaysspillingtea »

Following....I just started watching her videos!

padelica
Learner
Learner

Post by padelica »

So, she bought a new house, and she had to wait for two months before she moved in. (The house looks gorgeous, she must be really rich).

I don't know who this person is, YouTube showed me her video, but she gives such Karen vibes.

She hired people to redo her floors and her kitchen (from scratch, if I understand well), that took them two weeks, they were very unprofessional, and now she is complaining on YouTube, but when she was talking to them, she was all nice and smiley? In their faces, she was happy and okay, and now she is badmouthing them behind their backs?

I looked at some of her older videos and I found "the worst Huda products". She mentions blushes that are small and too hard-pressed, but in the review video the blushes were good. Is she always so duplicitous? And how does she have 400K subscribers?

Also, she is so bloated, is this Botox?

padelica
Learner
Learner

Post by padelica »

And at the end of the video she drew herself a nice little moustache. :)

I am just listening to her story, she moved to an unfinished house full of contractors, dust and noise, with three dogs.

While her old house was empty the whole time.

Return to “A-E”