Moriah Elizabeth

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
germanic
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Moriah Elizabeth

Post by germanic »

lurkerloo wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:15 am
Her latest video reminded me of how stupidly wealthy YouTubers are. Why on earth did she buy that much clay?! Does she really think her viewers can afford that much clay to make a basic ass cupcake?
The thing that I found really laughable was that the last clay she had dried out. Why do you purchase that much clay when you couldn't use the amount you had before?

PugsleyWednesday
Debater
Debater

Post by PugsleyWednesday »

So, she not only got a new huge McMansion with a basement recording studio - she also got a separate studio property as well... She keeps raving on she has "SOMANYIDAES" but everything she does is the same. She's got more money than brains at this point.

Chilli
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Chilli »

Sounds like some of you guys here are jealous???

On another note...yeah, Youtubers spending so much money buying craps for 'contents' isnt a new concept. That's bound to happen when your hobby or passion becomes your job. In this case, Youtubers with YT as their job.

Sent from my SM-A750GN using Tapatalk

PugsleyWednesday
Debater
Debater

lol, not jealous at all :rofl: I just find it stupefying she has so much time and money to do anything she wants, be as creative as she wants, and do THE MANY PROJECTS she insists she has in her mind - and yet she does the same very lame ass stuff.... shilling merch and spending. Nothing original anymore. YAWN.

That collab she just did? fucking cringe. I feel like she didn't even interact with the poor girl who was there, and the girl herself was trying to make the most of it, but Moriah was being so unfriendly and unwelcoming, ensuring everyone knew it was THE MORIAH SHOW ONLY, and only based things on her own characters and crafts - so it made no difference having another person there in any way... She seems to have missed the point (And definition) of actually COLLABORATING with people.

:FU:

Chilli
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Chilli »

You said YAWN but still made an effort to watch her latest collab video? Yes, yes...makes sense.

Sure her vids might be repetitive but if you no longer are interested; just unsub & watch something else. ??? Clearly her contents are aimed towards kids/preteens, I guess thats why she sticks to the same styles and all.

Sent from my SM-A750GN using Tapatalk

berlinchair
Learner
Learner

Post by berlinchair »

Sure her vids might be repetitive but if you no longer are interested; just unsub & watch something else. ??? Clearly her contents are aimed towards kids/preteens, I guess thats why she sticks to the same styles and all.
Are you new here? Do you know what site you’re on? :rofl:

Anyway, agreed with everyone else here. I used to love her, but her content has gotten so lazy and boring lately…it’s clear she’s made her money and dgaf anymore, she just wants to shill her merch and get sponsorships. Having a studio plus a recording basement is stupid and wasteful af as well, and the less said about her “collab” the better. Her recent video drawing that ugly af picture with those new paint pens pissed me off so much, she didn’t even try. Also last week where she spent all of a few hours scribbling in one of her self-published prompt books…wtf was that? And this week she didn’t even bother posting.

It’s a damn shame, because her channel had so much potential. But I guess once most YouTubers get past a certain level of wealth they just stop caring about the viewers who put them there.

PugsleyWednesday
Debater
Debater

berlinchair wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 3:16 pm
Are you new here? Do you know what site you’re on? :rofl:

Anyway, agreed with everyone else here. I used to love her, but her content has gotten so lazy and boring lately…it’s clear she’s made her money and dgaf anymore, she just wants to shill her merch and get sponsorships. Having a studio plus a recording basement is stupid and wasteful af as well, and the less said about her “collab” the better. Her recent video drawing that ugly af picture with those new paint pens pissed me off so much, she didn’t even try. Also last week where she spent all of a few hours scribbling in one of her self-published prompt books…wtf was that? And this week she didn’t even bother posting.

It’s a damn shame, because her channel had so much potential. But I guess once most YouTubers get past a certain level of wealth they just stop caring about the viewers who put them there.
Exactly, like I used to genuinely like her, and felt she had some good creative ideas for crafters and artists alike, no matter the age... but I feel like she's just regressing more and more, which is something I see with SO many Youtubers, thus the reason for a website like this and said topics.

It just does my head in. I totally appreciate she has a specific style and aesthetic she likes, even if I think it was repetitive - but she could still honor that do so much more than 'blorb creatures' and schilling merch, while not even trying to be creative or humble about it. I mostly skim through her stuff, now, or skip right to the end... Sometimes I have the youtube app playing in the background on the TV while I'm doing other things about the house, and it just does it's thing auto-playing stuff.

But yeah, her audience is clearly reading younger and younger all the time, and very immature at that. It used to be she appealed to all ages, but it's becoming less so.

PugsleyWednesday
Debater
Debater

For whatever reason this Collab came up on my feed - I haven't subscribed or watched either for ages.

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

haven't watched either in ages and this thumbnail is not encouraging me to do so

Ardnaid
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Ardnaid »

Did anyone see her newest video? She had a baby! I'm surprised she kept it under wraps for so long, the baby is like 10 months. Super cute. I actually thought the video was a joke for 90% of it.

PugsleyWednesday
Debater
Debater

Ardnaid wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:01 pm
Did anyone see her newest video? She had a baby! I'm surprised she kept it under wraps for so long, the baby is like 10 months. Super cute. I actually thought the video was a joke for 90% of it.

WOW that's so out of left field and not something I had expected at all! But does explain why things have felt so basic and minimal for a long while. I do respect her wanting to protect the baby's privacy, and identity etc.

Ardnaid
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Ardnaid »

PugsleyWednesday wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:49 pm
Ardnaid wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:01 pm

WOW that's so out of left field and not something I had expected at all! But does explain why things have felt so basic and minimal for a long while. I do respect her wanting to protect the baby's privacy, and identity etc.
I do too! It's nice to see a youtuber not using their kid for more views. I think this means Moriah won't totally turn into a baby/kid craft channel either. I know her demo skews younger, but I like her videos as background noise and they're nice to watch with my own kid. I just hate when channels I enjoy totally change after having kids. Her channel could easily incorporate more "kid" themes, but I watch some that go feom basic crafts/sewing/decor to all baby, all the time.

germanic
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by germanic »

Not gonna lie, when I saw that thumbnail, my first thought was that she was going to be selling a doll of herself given the recent flood of merchandise that she has been doing.

PugsleyWednesday
Debater
Debater

Apparently she's had another kid, she's still not releasing their faces or names which I do respect.

But gosh I checked her channel out for the first time in almost a year and there was very little I clicked on, and she became very grating, very quickly to me. The constantly quirky editing, self memefying, fisheye lens and showing clips of herself eating and drinking between takes was annoying as heck, and seemed oddly fetishy? Like there's literally no other reason to pop in those between takes moments of you gulping down huge mouthfuls of water from a bottle, except to get creepy old men clicking on you... sis, please... Don't act like you don't know whats up there. :roll:

Yet these same girls will be all "I'm not showing my feet on camera, you pervs!" :?

Return to “A-M”