Kristina Braly - Part 2

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Kristina Braly - Part 2

Post by tar »

That’s true. She can’t stand that her sister is in Med school. When she becomes a doctor…. Kristina will no longer be special.
(In her mind) Her parents seem to set them up to fight each other for their parents attention and approval and they are still
doing it.

I can’t wait until her scrubs come out. All she does now is buy expensive handbags and make social media posts. She’s so
desperate to be a star. Like I said, her sister will become a doctor and she won’t be special anymore. Maybe her sister is
already a doctor. I don’t keep up that closely.

Gossipladylady
Learner
Learner

Post by Gossipladylady »

Any gossip on her? This weekend I have been poking around old YT'rs I used to watch and found obnoxious! Looks like she has a line of scrubs called "Cloud 9"..............So wasn't that the fictional Walmart on Superstore? That is a pretty generic name. Just googling Cloud 9 and you are hit with so many things. What was "pretty shiny sparkly" scrubs taken?? LOL! Just being b++chy!!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I saw that her scrub line was out. The modeling shots didn’t look good but maybe they are comfortable. Kristina touted that they
would fit and look so great but I just didn’t see it. I know at first she wasn’t offering people their money back but just an exchange.
That was pretty crappy. She eventually changed her mind on that since people couldn’t try the scrubs on first. I haven’t googled
them. I have a lot to catch up elsewhere on her gossip but she must have done something because I have a ton of messages just from her board.

Her husband seems completely checked out most of the time when you see him in her stories. Maybe he’s exhausted though. He
has to actually work as a doctor while she’s playing at being one these days.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I have read that the scrub line isn’t working out like she had hoped. She isn’t taking the scrub world by storm and her line is already
on discount. I haven’t confirmed this for myself but I can see that the scrubs aren’t groundbreaking in any way like she promised.
Kristina always oversells her offerings. I didn’t think her scrubs were nice at all.

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

She's such a contradiction...she'll drop thousands of dollars on a Hermes bag and she clearly cares about image/social status...but she won't even shower and wash her hair (it's so noticeable!) or change out of her sweatpants.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I actually watched quite a bit of her vlogmas. It is very noticeable that she doesn’t take care of her hygiene. Her hair is almost
always greasy. I wouldn’t film myself looking like she does. The amount of money she spent on Christmas was ridiculous. She
always uses the excuse that she works hard. Most women do.

SpecifiedAnnoyance88
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SpecifiedAnnoyance88 »

I tried watching her Vlogmas and couldn't deal with her lack of hygiene. Her mother would be there watching the girls, and I'd wonder why she wouldn't jump at the chance to have a nice shower. Just seems to be the theme: crusty and greasy.

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

She might be depressed (just guessing?), but it’s still no excuse. She’s a doctor, a parent, and… an ADULT. It’s simply not ok to be visibly unhygienic all the time. Like seriously…imagine coming home from doing surgery and just not showering

:barf:

It’s awkward how she thinks lash extensions and lipgloss will magically hide the hygiene issues….girl, we can all tell.

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

Also wtf…she spent a ton of money at Hermes (again) and nonchalantly handed the brand-new bag over to her toddler to play with, right out of the box?!

That doesn’t make her #relatable for not caring about the bag. It makes her seem completely out of touch with reality (and grossly overpaid).

What is she teaching her kids?! That it’s ok to toss around items that are worth thousands of dollars, and that there are no boundaries, because mommy goes on shopping sprees like this all the time? That money has no value and this is all totally normal ??? :? Kristina is so desensitized to the amount of money she spends on a regular basis…it’s kind of alarming and embarrassing.

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

She quit her job

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Rosie34567-2 wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:27 am
She quit her job
I could tell it was coming. She hasn’t been able to hold down a job since she started as an anesthesiologist. She quit her job in NC
and she now she quit working her job here. All of that education is going to waste. I doubt she will accept many PRN jobs. I bet
she will find something wrong with most of them. Working PRN can be hard.

jpop26
Informer
Informer

Post by jpop26 »

It’s funny, I asked the question whether she’d ever quit medicine and do YouTube and she said “absolutely not” and now she’s saying it’s something she’s wanted to do for years. I agree, I think with her going freelance she won’t accept many jobs, although she probably won’t need to, they are paid very very good money. Wonder how hubby feels. Also, now that’s she’s going casual does that mean the full time nanny is going? Hmmm doubt it, because she will tell hubby she needs to film videos on Hermes all day long. She’s talking about being yourself and doing what you want in life, I wonder if they’ll push the kids into medicine since they all come from a long line of doctors.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

jpop26 wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:40 pm
It’s funny, I asked the question whether she’d ever quit medicine and do YouTube and she said “absolutely not” and now she’s saying it’s something she’s wanted to do for years. I agree, I think with her going freelance she won’t accept many jobs, although she probably won’t need to, they are paid very very good money. Wonder how hubby feels. Also, now that’s she’s going casual does that mean the full time nanny is going? Hmmm doubt it, because she will tell hubby she needs to film videos on Hermes all day long. She’s talking about being yourself and doing what you want in life, I wonder if they’ll push the kids into medicine since they all come from a long line of doctors.
She’s always denied that she would quit medicine for YouTube. We always said she would quit medicine in a second for a good
YouTube career. Houston and his family has money. Her family has some. They will be fine but I wonder how HB really feels deep
down about her going PRN. He has opened a new practice and that isn’t cheap. I am sure Kristina will keep YaYa (her nanny) she’s
the only real mommy those kids have known.

Gossipladylady
Learner
Learner

Post by Gossipladylady »

Hadn't watched in awhile and saw the post I quit my job..................I KNEW IT!!!! I just knew she wouldn't keep up FT being a doctor. I am sure she will do enough hours a year to keep her medical license, but I just knew at some point at a YOUNG age as a doctor that she would want to just buy purses and play with makeup on YouTube. And I haven't watched in awhile, but what is up with her face? Did she get a lot of bad botox?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She just got back home after going to Norway with her dad and leaving HB to work and YaYa is taking care of her kids. She’s a piece
of of work. I wonder if HB has got a good look at her Christmas credit card bills yet?

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

Gossipladylady wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:24 am
And I haven't watched in awhile, but what is up with her face? Did she get a lot of bad botox?
Yeah, I think so.

Additionally: she has really bad lash extensions, bad micro blading, stopped getting hair cuts, maybe got lip filler. Plus there’s the added bonus of she clearly doesn’t shower or maintain hygiene and then she overcompensates by (sloppily) slathering makeup on top of it all, effectively making it all worse.

Gossipladylady
Learner
Learner

Post by Gossipladylady »

Man that hygiene is for REAL REAL bad. I am actually concerned for her. Letting yourself go, disconnecting from work, overly shopping all signs of depression. No judgement from me, I have very much been there with depression and had ALL the above things. Girlfriend needs to read on here and start taking control of that depression. Cause it will only get worse.

lurkingin94123
Talker
Talker

Post by lurkingin94123 »

Rosie34567-2 wrote:
Gossipladylady wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:24 am
And I haven't watched in awhile, but what is up with her face? Did she get a lot of bad botox?
Yeah, I think so.

Additionally: she has really bad lash extensions, bad micro blading, stopped getting hair cuts, maybe got lip filler. Plus there’s the added bonus of she clearly doesn’t shower or maintain hygiene and then she overcompensates by (sloppily) slathering makeup on top of it all, effectively making it all worse.
Her lips are wack. She put too much filler in them and now they’re too wide, droopy, and uneven. She is officially in trout mouth territory. I also agree that her lashes look ridiculous. She looks like Ms Piggy these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gossipladylady
Learner
Learner

Post by Gossipladylady »

Oh lord for some reason her Birkin collection video popped up in my recommended videos. I haven't watched her in awhile. GEEZUS she has just gone crazy with the Birkins. I mean where is she even using all these bags? She no longer is in practice regularly, she basically "works" from home (I use that term loosely with some of these lifestyle bloggers). I mean are you seriously carrying this Birkin to the grocery store with your dirty undone hair? Cause where are you going?? I love that she called one a "mom bag".....Yup mom's everywhere need Birkins! (I mean a top handle heavy bag as a mom bag, lets not even start with it being a Birkin and the overpriced part, a heavy top handle bag.........Girl she knows nothing about being a mom. And the only Birkin she regularly uses is a used one she bought on Fashionphile and not the tons of brand new ones she bough..............Lord!!! Maybe one of these Birkin trips to the grocery store she can buy some shampoo?? LOL!!!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She still is buying Birkins even though she doesn’t work outside of the home. I guess you could say her quest to be a YouTube star is
her job now. She is putting our horrible material on social media from what I have read. Her hygiene seems bad from screenshots I
have seen. Looking at her and the way she dresses I am sure most people assume everything is fake anyway.

Return to “F-K”