Bengali Bloggers/Influencers - Part 4

Formerly was "Please help me find..." under the beauty section - but wasn't properly organized. Expect changes. Thank you!
Naeemaadam_1
Talker
Talker

Re: Bengali Bloggers/Influencers - Part 4

Post by Naeemaadam_1 »

Blackpink00 wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:21 pm
Naeemaadam_1 wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:47 am

Does she still live in Birmingham?

No she ran back to Oldham but pretended she’s a single mum to get a free house. She’s still fucking rumon
Who in their right mind would fuck her 🤢

RoadMan
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by RoadMan »

whats her insta handle?
i cant find it?

Naeemaadam_1
Talker
Talker

Post by Naeemaadam_1 »

RoadMan wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:17 am
whats her insta handle?
i cant find it?
@sania_xo

RoadMan
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by RoadMan »

thanks! lets see what the script is lol

shes my neighbour if shes from Oldham ends

tanzie
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by tanzie »

Looks like RuhenaxBegum lives by herself after her divorce. I think she moved back home after her divorce.. then i’m assuming things were toxic with her parents over her divorce? Assuming that as I know a lot of the traditional bengali parents are like that. So maybe that’s why she moved out into an apartment? She posted other day as well for advice or tips on having a roommate in her flat so doing a share home type thing. And also posted a picture of groceries saying how being an adult is hard. Maybe it’s tough financially to pay rent and everything alone.
I wonder what happened between her and her ex husband though. She said she won’t ever share about her life and what she’s been through.

Chimmy_Joo
Informer
Informer

Post by Chimmy_Joo »

tanzie wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:26 am
Looks like RuhenaxBegum lives by herself after her divorce. I think she moved back home after her divorce.. then i’m assuming things were toxic with her parents over her divorce? Assuming that as I know a lot of the traditional bengali parents are like that. So maybe that’s why she moved out into an apartment? She posted other day as well for advice or tips on having a roommate in her flat so doing a share home type thing. And also posted a picture of groceries saying how being an adult is hard. Maybe it’s tough financially to pay rent and everything alone.
I wonder what happened between her and her ex husband though. She said she won’t ever share about her life and what she’s been through.
Yeah I found it odd that she was asking for roomie advice, but never thought she lived by herself.

Her life really fell apart. Hate to say she deserves it but she was SO arrogant when she got married, this is God's way of showing her how it's important to be humble.

tanzie
Learner
Learner

Post by tanzie »

Chimmy_Joo wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:55 am
tanzie wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:26 am
Yeah I found it odd that she was asking for roomie advice, but never thought she lived by herself.

Her life really fell apart. Hate to say she deserves it but she was SO arrogant when she got married, this is God's way of showing her how it's important to be humble.
How was she arrogant? i have followed her for a while but never found her arrogant especially throughout her wedding period etc. like yea she covered his face etc but she never was arrogant? she kept her private life private, shared bits and bobs but not so much to point people would know everything. during her divorce and after she did make it obvious through quotes etc which is fine but while being married i never got arrogant vibes from her?

Naeemaadam_1
Talker
Talker

Post by Naeemaadam_1 »

RoadMan wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:30 am
thanks! lets see what the script is lol

shes my neighbour if shes from Oldham ends
She used to be from my ends in Birmingham lol

Chimmy_Joo
Informer
Informer

Post by Chimmy_Joo »

tanzie wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:21 pm
Chimmy_Joo wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:55 am

How was she arrogant? i have followed her for a while but never found her arrogant especially throughout her wedding period etc. like yea she covered his face etc but she never was arrogant? she kept her private life private, shared bits and bobs but not so much to point people would know everything. during her divorce and after she did make it obvious through quotes etc which is fine but while being married i never got arrogant vibes from her?
It wasn't about blurring out his face, nobody dying to see her man, anyway. Okay, so there was a post a while back where she turned up for a wedding in her bridal attire (rude af to begin with) but when someone called her out on it, her response was shocking. Some bitchy reply followerd by "I'm ObViOsLy GoInG tO wEaR the GoLd mY hUsBaNd gAvE mE, maybe you should get one too". Like, this bitch thought she was untouchable because she married young. Where is said husband now 😂 few other times she made a point that some of her followers must be "single and miserable" to keep commenting on her life. Don't give people ammunition then - get off social media. She only shared snippets to keep people guessing; she thrived on the attention and suspense, not because she valued privacy.
only now she's gone SUPER private to because her life is a mess. Marriage gave her a sense of superiority, then she was knocked off her pedestal . I've been a long time follower...

tanzie
Learner
Learner

Post by tanzie »

Chimmy_Joo wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:04 am
tanzie wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:21 pm

It wasn't about blurring out his face, nobody dying to see her man, anyway. Okay, so there was a post a while back where she turned up for a wedding in her bridal attire (rude af to begin with) but when someone called her out on it, her response was shocking. Some bitchy reply followerd by "I'm ObViOsLy GoInG tO wEaR the GoLd mY hUsBaNd gAvE mE, maybe you should get one too". Like, this bitch thought she was untouchable because she married young. Where is said husband now 😂 few other times she made a point that some of her followers must be "single and miserable" to keep commenting on her life. Don't give people ammunition then - get off social media. She only shared snippets to keep people guessing; she thrived on the attention and suspense, not because she valued privacy.
only now she's gone SUPER private to because her life is a mess. Marriage gave her a sense of superiority, then she was knocked off her pedestal . I've been a long time follower...
Ohh i see. I kind of remember that but have forgotten most of it. I think she’s very lucky though that she got out while still young plus no kids. imagine having a child and getting divorced or a husband who comes in and out (sania and rumon). she got a second chance now. it’s unfortunate it didn’t work out but at least now she knows what to look out for. she grew more independent and can focus on herself and find the right guy one day.
i’m assuming one of the reasons of their divorce may have been coz he didn’t want to move out? and she wanted to. or maybe in laws also didn’t want their son to move. i know some traditional bengali parents can be very controlling of their son. regardless, she’s lucky! another chance to find mr right and be a bride all over again haha

Chaii
Talker
Talker

Post by Chaii »

Zeldafromda9 wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 1:01 pm
Chaii wrote:Lmfaoo what is with aniqa.nishat giving her son Jewish names, Izai'a Elijah Kazi?! Ghetto af. The parents will forget how to spell it let alone the poor kid. May Allah guide our youth.
Think she saw this coz she had right rant on instaaaa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LMFAO what did she say??

Naeemaadam_1
Talker
Talker

Post by Naeemaadam_1 »

Does anybody know where Naomi Akhtar disappeared to?

leo123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by leo123 »

Someone mentioned mimi's house, pretty sure they moved out of their London home and into Essex/Colchester. Not hard to manage upsizing when comparing the price of a 3 bed terrace in London with a new build near Southend etc.

Chimmy_Joo
Informer
Informer

Post by Chimmy_Joo »

tanzie wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:35 am
Chimmy_Joo wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:04 am

Ohh i see. I kind of remember that but have forgotten most of it. I think she’s very lucky though that she got out while still young plus no kids. imagine having a child and getting divorced or a husband who comes in and out (sania and rumon). she got a second chance now. it’s unfortunate it didn’t work out but at least now she knows what to look out for. she grew more independent and can focus on herself and find the right guy one day.
i’m assuming one of the reasons of their divorce may have been coz he didn’t want to move out? and she wanted to. or maybe in laws also didn’t want their son to move. i know some traditional bengali parents can be very controlling of their son. regardless, she’s lucky! another chance to find mr right and be a bride all over again haha
Remember her office reveal a couple of years ago? She managed to secure an office space, and had barely begun to decorate it when she had to give it up suddenly. Never explained why but she has always been really elusive with details so 100% suspect inlaws (or someone) didn't appreciate her having her own space. It's terrible but hopefully for next time she'll keep her blessings private and think twice before passing judgement on others. These kids really walk into marriage thinking it's going to be a fairytale lol

Better to marry the right man at 40, than to relinquish the best years of your life to some scumbag at 19.

tanzie
Learner
Learner

Post by tanzie »

Chimmy_Joo wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:09 pm
tanzie wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:35 am

Remember her office reveal a couple of years ago? She managed to secure an office space, and had barely begun to decorate it when she had to give it up suddenly. Never explained why but she has always been really elusive with details so 100% suspect inlaws (or someone) didn't appreciate her having her own space. It's terrible but hopefully for next time she'll keep her blessings private and think twice before passing judgement on others. These kids really walk into marriage thinking it's going to be a fairytale lol

Better to marry the right man at 40, than to relinquish the best years of your life to some scumbag at 19.

Yea i remember that. She would post how her husband helping set it up etc. Then she wouldn’t even make new content and would come back and say how she’s been slacking etc. What a waste to be paying rent for an office space and not using it but i’m assuming that’s when things became sour between her and her husband/in laws. i think she wasn’t working after she got married probs expected her husband to provide it all. so then she decided to focus on social media but that failed too. so then got a real job.

I find makeup_by_taz inspiring. she can be annoying at times but she juggles full time work, does the cooking, goes gym often and also has a 2 year old son + husband and social media on the side. i wish i was as motivated as her. she gained a lot of weight in her pregnancy and lost it through hard work as well. but she knows what she wants and isn’t sitting round waiting for her man to provide it all. she’s also working hard to achieve her goals (assuming a bigger and better house).

Chimmy_Joo
Informer
Informer

Post by Chimmy_Joo »

tanzie wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:36 am
Chimmy_Joo wrote:

Yea i remember that. She would post how her husband helping set it up etc. Then she wouldn’t even make new content and would come back and say how she’s been slacking etc. What a waste to be paying rent for an office space and not using it but i’m assuming that’s when things became sour between her and her husband/in laws. i think she wasn’t working after she got married probs expected her husband to provide it all. so then she decided to focus on social media but that failed too. so then got a real job.

I find makeup_by_taz inspiring. she can be annoying at times but she juggles full time work, does the cooking, goes gym often and also has a 2 year old son + husband and social media on the side. i wish i was as motivated as her. she gained a lot of weight in her pregnancy and lost it through hard work as well. but she knows what she wants and isn’t sitting round waiting for her man to provide it all. she’s also working hard to achieve her goals (assuming a bigger and better house).
Not being rude but unless he's loaded and selfless(i.e. out working while you're putting Huda Beauty palettes on his Amex) , you can't just quit your job after marriage and expect him to provide a roof and lifestyle. Esp since she looks high maintenence: nice car, designer handbags and shoes, probably spends the equivalent of a months mortgage on makeup alone. If you want the finer things in life, you have to work for it. Not victim blaming (I don't now what went on) but a lot girls nowadays want their cake and to eat it too

I don't really follow makeup by taz but 100% hear you - as a full time working mum with kids I commend anyone who manages to juggle work, home, life, kids, marriage. My main point is do what you have to but go about it with humility and class. She really rubbed people's 'singleness' in their faces and look at her more; divorced, broke and looking for a flat share.

BeatriceGordan
Learner
Learner

Post by BeatriceGordan »

Guys… hungry hijabis voice jars me so badly! I love her cooking videos but her fucking gob makes me want to pull my hair out! This ‘funny’ type of personality she’s trying to portray is so cringe! And you can tell her husbands is from IOD in TH from a mile off because of that fake cockney accent all them boys from that area try and beg!

Blackpink00
Learner
Learner

Post by Blackpink00 »

tanzie wrote:
Chimmy_Joo wrote:

Make up by taz needs to change whatever contraception she is on as her outbursts are repetitive. I had to unfollow cos she kept beefing with her imaginary DMs that she is apparently inundated by. She is a basic B, unattractive and does what many other women do. The only achievement in her life is scoring a guy with coloured contacts. Her work is awful too- just look at the lip liner she does on clients

tanzie
Learner
Learner

Post by tanzie »

Blackpink00 wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:24 pm
tanzie wrote:

Make up by taz needs to change whatever contraception she is on as her outbursts are repetitive. I had to unfollow cos she kept beefing with her imaginary DMs that she is apparently inundated by. She is a basic B, unattractive and does what many other women do. The only achievement in her life is scoring a guy with coloured contacts. Her work is awful too- just look at the lip liner she does on clients
Lol yes i do think that was so cringe how he wore green contacts for their wedding and she even put up a story about it acting like as if they’re his real eyes. so embarrassing and gay grown man wearing coloured contacts lol.
yea she has tantrums over dumb stuff. but i wouldn’t say she does what other women do. a lot of desi especially bengali girls stop working etc after a child. she’s doing great with full time work, mum, wife + gym + social media. it is inspiring. so good on her! if she just talks less, she’s alright.

gosipgurl
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by gosipgurl »

Jannat is huge irl!

Return to “Can you please help me find...”