Tara Michelle Part 6: The Rat Has Found A New Nest

crazy_plantlady
Learner
Learner

Re: Tara Michelle Part 6: The Rat Has Found A New Nest

Post by crazy_plantlady »

as if the moron really bought TWO plant misters thinking they're soap dispensers :rofl:

trashtalk_77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by trashtalk_77 »

crazy_plantlady wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:57 am
as if the moron really bought TWO plant misters thinking they're soap dispensers :rofl:
Sorry to burst your bubble but they are soap dispensers lol

https://www.target.com/p/oil-can-soap-p ... nk=sametab

SunnyAM
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by SunnyAM »

trashtalk_77 wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:41 am
crazy_plantlady wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:57 am
Sorry to burst your bubble but they are soap dispensers lol

https://www.target.com/p/oil-can-soap-p ... nk=sametab
Do we wanna bet on if she will actually fill the bottles up and refill them? Not to mention that the usual thing is to buy a big bottle but knowing her she will just pour the entire bottle of a bottle that already has a pump. She will figure out it actually kind of requires a bit of patience of 30 seconds and diligence and go nah. Perhaps not though because she might not use soap that often so won't need to be refilled.

Trisha1464
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Trisha1464 »

I'm relatively new here and totally enjoy the comments. You guys are hilarious! 🤣 I discovered Tara's vlog about a year ago while those renos on the house were happening. I thought how boring but once that's all done it'll get better...wrong! They are every bit as boring! However the thing that bothers me the most is her obsessive shopping for clothes and decor even though she gets all kinds of these gifted to her! What does she do with this stuff? We never see it again. Wasting all that money on clothes for what? To lie around her house in pjamas?! Ugh! Of course she does take those trips that she buys all new stuff for?? Last fall England and France, this year Hawaii, California and Italy and now she plans to back to Paris??? She constantly is throwing the fact that she has all this money in the faces of her fans who she "loves sooooo much". Girl! This will come to an end someday and you'll have nothing left. I realize I sound jealous, petty and bitchy but I just needed to vent!

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

Trisha1464 wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:14 am
She constantly is throwing the fact that she has all this money in the faces of her fans who she "loves sooooo much". Girl! This will come to an end someday and you'll have nothing left. I realize I sound jealous, petty and bitchy but I just needed to vent!
She doesn´t have "all this money", even though she likes to pretend to have. She is empty as hell, no life purpose, no true value to the world, no intelect, it´s just vlogging the same boring empty day, advertise something to grab a cash, show coffee, overreact to basic stuff, repeat. She is a loser, Being able to travel doesn´t make someone rich... Plus, she doesn´t looove her ""fans"", she probably likes the money they provide her.

Whygirlwhy
Learner
Learner

Post by Whygirlwhy »

Smh just watching her Roadtrip vlog thing. I was actually looking forward to it cause she did a boat party with other influencers and it lasted all of 10 seconds. Smh that would have been more interesting than the rest of the vlog and half of it saying “BRADY BABY GIRL montages”

I have a dog and I love him but damn that’s so annoying LOL

She will never learn on what is actually interesting to put in a video 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

ders
Informer
Informer

Post by ders »

Her dog voice drives me insane. She is so fake about it as well. She looked pissed off and annoyed the entire time she had to sit with the dog because it “tried to climb on her”. If you love dogs you love to cuddle them. She won’t even handle meat, there is no way she’d ever clean up after a dog. Can’t imagine her having kids either.

Also she is dumb as rocks for dumping the Trader Joe’s cold brew concentrate in with a tiny splash of creamer then complaining about how bad it is. The directions clearly state 1 part concentrate to 2 parts water or milk for any person that can read and understand what a concentrate is.

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

ders wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:25 pm
Her dog voice drives me insane. She is so fake about it as well. She looked pissed off and annoyed the entire time she had to sit with the dog because it “tried to climb on her”. If you love dogs you love to cuddle them.
Seems like she does everything to take her mother´s place, literally. Someone has serious daddy issues...

MammaMia80
Learner
Learner

Post by MammaMia80 »

Did we all just lose interest at the same time? 😂

Stilte
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Stilte »

she is boring nothing interesting to even talk about

jpop26
Informer
Informer

Post by jpop26 »

MammaMia80 wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:14 am
The reddit thread is where it’s at lol

AubreyPie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AubreyPie »

Does anyone know Tara from highschool or university?

JealousHag
Lurker
Lurker

Post by JealousHag »

Stilte wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:23 am
she is boring nothing interesting to even talk about
I had a post complaining about the backyard reno (trees in front of the AC...that's gonna be expensive), but I got distracted by more interesting things and lost the post.

At this point her "vlogs" are basically clip shows. She could be using a coffee clip from last summer, tidying clip from the winter, and half a haul from March and no one would notice or care. In fact, if she isn't doing this, she probably should because then she won't have to complain about all the time she spends filming/editing because it's all the same anyway.

JealousHag
Lurker
Lurker

Post by JealousHag »

AubreyPie wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:13 pm
Does anyone know Tara from highschool or university?
I have never met her, but I find it funny that I lived about a km from her residence when I was in grad school/she was at Laurier, and I live about a km from her now. It's a weird small world moment, but we are definitely not in the same social or professional circles.

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

jpop26 wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:20 pm
MammaMia80 wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:14 am
The reddit thread is where it’s at lol
Both hahahaha

There´s a thread on reddit asking "what kind of content do we want to see from her"... honey, "influencer" (hate this word) is barely a job, she has no qualification, no life experience, nothing to offer. She does nothing all day, and when she has to do the bare minimum to post something is a complain storm... OmG I´m sO bUSy YoU gUyzzzzzz. No, you´re not, you just feel bad you do nothing with your life. I see other "influencers" creating brands, podcasts, studying, etc... And you want ME to tell her what she should do??? Nope.

SunnyAM
Learner
Learner

Post by SunnyAM »

I don't think this bicoastal thing is gonna last and she will be giving up when her lease ends. Flying from one coast to another in two different countries doesn't seem to be as easy as she thought. She doesn't even have the ability to be organized enough to clean each place and have a carry-on packed so its not a last minute scramble. She gets frustrated easily and I don't think she will want to do this every other month.

MammaMia80
Learner
Learner

Post by MammaMia80 »

SunnyAM wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:05 pm
I don't think this bicoastal thing is gonna last and she will be giving up when her lease ends. Flying from one coast to another in two different countries doesn't seem to be as easy as she thought. She doesn't even have the ability to be organized enough to clean each place and have a carry-on packed so its not a last minute scramble. She gets frustrated easily and I don't think she will want to do this every other month.
She hasn't even been there every other month like she thought she would. She was only there in what February / March and then she plans on going back for a couple weeks this month and then again in October.

That's maybe 4 months out of 12. I think we'll see a "packing up my LA Life" or "selling all my stuff" video when the lease is up in March. At that point she and Simon will be together we'll over a year and will likely start discussing longer term stuff - like actually moving in together or getting engaged.

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

SunnyAM wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:05 pm
Every single normal life event seems to be extremely difficult for her. This chick seems to have serious mental issues... yes a delayed flight sucks but it happens, it´s normal... why doesn´t she take her mIlLioNs and go to a lounge area? Also, a 5 hour flight is nothing... she acts like she has crossed the globe running. Jesus... She went from doing nothing in Toronto to do nothing, but in California. Treat that depression, it is not normal to be that uninterested in your surroundings.

jpop26
Informer
Informer

Post by jpop26 »

I had to laugh, she made such a big deal about going to trader joes and getting a bag so that it doesn’t break, I was thinking ok fair enough, might be a 20 min walk….nope, she’s a 4 min walk from Santa Monica trader joes. Her apartment is also directly opposite the mall. Everything is so hard for our princess

SunnyAM
Learner
Learner

Post by SunnyAM »

jpop26 wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:45 am
I had to laugh, she made such a big deal about going to trader joes and getting a bag so that it doesn’t break, I was thinking ok fair enough, might be a 20 min walk….nope, she’s a 4 min walk from Santa Monica trader joes. Her apartment is also directly opposite the mall. Everything is so hard for our princess
oh geez, didn't know she was that close. She could totally have gotten the larger orange juice. I too thought it was like a 15 minute walk. Hopefully those iron pills kick in so she can lift a few more groceries. LOL, as if that was the reason.

Return to “Tara Michelle”