Jaclyn (un)Washed Up and Over the (s)Hill, No Longer on Fleek

fizzwizz12

Re: Jaclyn (un)Washed Up and Over the (s)Hill, No Longer on Fleek

Post by fizzwizz12 »

nattydread wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:30 am
Chiyou wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:09 am

She's talking about the jet lag between Florida and California from the east coast and west coast. California is 3 hrs earlier than Florida, which really shouldn't take you days to recover from, but that's just me.

Thanks for that info. I almost forgot that she needs to over-dramatize everything in her life.
she already sleeps in until noon or 1 o'clock, she's delusional if she's gonna blame it on jet lag.... well, it's Jaclyn so of course she has to be dramatic.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

captaincaliena2
Debater
Debater

Post by captaincaliena2 »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:19 am
nattydread wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:30 am

Thanks for that info. I almost forgot that she needs to over-dramatize everything in her life.
she already sleeps in until noon or 1 o'clock, she's delusional if she's gonna blame it on jet lag.... well, it's Jaclyn so of course she has to be dramatic.
I would frequently take red eyes from Phoenix to Chicago (Chicago is 2 hours ahead) and would land in Chicago at 5:30-6:30 in the morning and just go about my day. She's full of crap. I also was never able to sleep on the plane because I guess I'm just some kind of weirdo
Her 4th of July outfit was absolutely ridiculous. Typical Taclyn. It was 90 degrees here in Florida yesterday. The denim shirt was just unnecessary. She wears all these oversized clothes and all that achieves is making her look bigger than she is. Furthermore, Tacklyn, drinking your "greens" every day and then constantly eating out and consuming junk is not going to help you on your "health journey" (which you have clearly stopped filming because you realized that people could actually hold you accountable)

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

Is that Ashton Kutcher waving people over to lift them in the chairs????

Her jaundiced makeup and her huge face and cheeks look ridiculous in this vlog. Soon they'll launch a new channel called The Torreys to document their married life and kids as according to her, Jordan is supposed to get her pregnant on their wedding night.

xoxokisses
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by xoxokisses »

They are tearing into her on Reddit about her missionary trips post she made on IG

captaincaliena2
Debater
Debater

nattydread wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:08 am
Is that Ashton Kutcher waving people over to lift them in the chairs????

Her jaundiced makeup and her huge face and cheeks look ridiculous in this vlog. Soon they'll launch a new channel called The Torreys to document their married life and kids as according to her, Jordan is supposed to get her pregnant on their wedding night.
Sure as heck looks like him!

"The Torreys" will be super cringe, so yes I fully expect to see that.

Cannot wait to see the tacky mess that this wedding is gonna turn out to be.

Ternin
Learner
Learner

Post by Ternin »

Did she not just admit to pretty much cheating ?? Lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

she just loves to rewrite history, doesn't she

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

ashton must be hurting for exposure. or bored.

i'll have to watch it, and i hope the kid shoots blanks. this chick does NOT need to bring another spawn moocher into this world.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

Ternin wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:13 am

Did you happen to screenshot the one where she says she NEVER tells lies? My jaw dropped when I read that :roll:

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:14 pm
ashton must be hurting for exposure. or bored.

i'll have to watch it, and i hope the kid shoots blanks. this chick does NOT need to bring another spawn moocher into this world.

If you didn't want to see the entire vlog, I timestamped the video I posted to where 'Ashton' is. If that was him, Tacklyn never mentioned it, I wonder if he requested no random pap pics from the guests?

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

oh i see. yea that's him. i'm surprised she didn't say something about it at all

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

nattydread wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:39 pm
Ternin wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:13 am

Did you happen to screenshot the one where she says she NEVER tells lies? My jaw dropped when I read that :roll:
She must think her inability to keep up with her overly exaggerated stories not lying, lol. If she would stop speaking in hyperboles all the time, people would stop thinking she's lying.

"omg, you guise, this is the best bronzer formula I have ever developed and used in my life!!!!"

"omg, you guise, this formula took me over 2 years to perfect! It's the best that I have ever used in the market!!!!!"

"omg, you guise, these are the best leggings/sports bra/shorts/sneakers etc. etc. that I have EVER tried!!!!!"

"guise, I'm not even JOKING....this is salmon/steak/crab/shrimp/salad/egg that Jordan made is THE BEST I have ever had in my LIFE!!!!!"

"You guys know me, I never get sick/I never complain about my periods...."

Get a grip, girl. There's a difference between being easily excitable and just falsely over selling something.

My personal favorite was when she wrote that stupid caption about she and Jordan moving in together and that even though she's 30, she got her parents' blessing or something. She had to disable comments and change the caption because so many people were calling her out on it like, um....WEREN'T YOU MARRIED BEFORE? Why is this new to you????

In her IG story Q&A, someone asked why her marriage with Jon didn't work. She said it was a toxic and codependent relationship and no one in her life was surprised when they announced their divorce and their response was, "oh, finally". But it's not like her current relationship isn't codependent???? She's more codependent to Jordan than he is to her. I'm sure Jordan would be fine emotionally if they split. Jaclyn would become a hot mess. She's constantly seeking his validation and it's so weird.

Silverwinged
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Silverwinged »

xoxokisses wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:53 am
They are tearing into her on Reddit about her missionary trips post she made on IG
usually reddit licks her asshole so this is a pleasant surprise.

plsstp77
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by plsstp77 »

Because all you need to do is be nice! No need to shop/have money. I still can’t believe how low her self awareness still is after all these years!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

captaincaliena2
Debater
Debater

plsstp77 wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:47 am
Because all you need to do is be nice! No need to shop/have money. I still can’t believe how low her self awareness still is after all these years!!!
"I've built relationships..."
Yeah sure. You bought the private room just like you buy everything else. Funny how she flips back and forth between "look I'm so normal and relatable" to "look I have a private room because I'm so nice and people love me"

Also, this is a MASSIVE salad for one person. B*tch, PORTION CONTROL :roll:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Agreed. That is way too much food for one person at one sitting. I would never be able to eat that big of a salad.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

i'd understand it if she was doing a one meal a day... and spread it out or something, but i know she's not doing any of that.
she's not going to out peloton her diet.

and for sure the relationship she is in now is suuuuuuuuuper co-dependent. my god she is all up in his grill about everything. i'm sure he's enjoying it as well, but i don't see it lasting for a long period of time.

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

she shops all the damn time...why does the Nordstrom sale matter to her...the amount of shit she accumulates is ridiculous. Buying so much crap always trying to find the "perfect" whatever. And whenever she does find the "perfect" whatever, she buys it in all the colors. It's absolutely ridiculous. Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

jaclyn hill, the poster child for narcissism and overconsumption

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I read elsewhere the Jaclyn’s niece said “Jaclyn RENTED THE ROOM” on TikTok.
Did Jaclyn lie?
Or did the Talia lie?

Return to “Jaclynhill1”