Shaniis World: Part 2

Starz123
Learner
Learner

Re: Shaniis World: Part 2

Post by Starz123 »

Bless Samira for not doing the bridge. She could have at least had the right footwear on though with these excursions. I'll let them know to go do some further shopping and we can watch!!!

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

Guruman12345 wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:44 am
I think Sparkle wants to marry Papa hence the arguments
Haha nice joke, not!! Clearly you do. You lot need to stop doing a shaykh Google search and get some proper knowledge. Really baffles me how little people know. So if the father in law is a mehram I take it the brother in laws are too 🤣🤣🤣

Blue123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Blue123 »

Sparkle103 wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:00 pm
Guruman12345 wrote:
Haha nice joke, not!! Clearly you do. You lot need to stop doing a shaykh Google search and get some proper knowledge. Really baffles me how little people know. So if the father in law is a mehram I take it the brother in laws are too 🤣🤣🤣
FiL is mahram, no comparison to bro in laws. Its a diff relationship. Just the way uncles are mahrams but not their sons even though they ARE blood relatives.

giffgaff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by giffgaff »

Sparkle103 wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:00 pm
Guruman12345 wrote:
Are you dense?

The husband’s father is considered to be a woman’s mahram even if her husband divorces her, because Allaah says, stating who a one’s mahrams are (interpretation of the meaning):

“the wives of your sons who (spring) from your own loins”

[al-Nisa’ 4:23]

People get their facts from the Quran and Hadith. Where are you getting your facts from? Stop doubling down on YOUR ignorance.

GossipSister
Talker
Talker

Post by GossipSister »

Guys can we stop going Mufi Menk pls and stick to what we came on here for!

Someone on here said they are going to Mauritius for their honeymoon, Yet shani kept it quiet. I feel like there is someone from their family who is spilling some tea lmao

strawbsss00
Learner
Learner

Post by strawbsss00 »

GossipSister wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:25 pm

Someone on here said they are going to Mauritius for their honeymoon, Yet shani kept it quiet. I feel like there is someone from their family who is spilling some tea lmao
Lool it was me who said they’re going Mauritius. I’m not from their family (thank God), just a resident of brum who lives very close to shaniis and family

suziwuzi
Informer
Informer

Post by suziwuzi »

Hahahhaah

patrickstar
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by patrickstar »

Hi guys.

Just happened upon some of Shani’s world’s videos. They seem like a well to do fam. I know some people on here have said they are security guards which is crazy to me because they dont pay much and the way Shani and their family spends its just not possible on that kinda salary, isnt it? And also their cars.. those aren’t cheap brands. I also dont think they get all that much from youtubing as they have a fairly small following in the world of Youtube. Just trying to get some info on them as they dont share much about their personal lives besides their shopping and food vlogs.

Valeyt
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Valeyt »

Here we go again samira tight clothes chest out n she got the same black cardi on all the time it’s so basic n wearing those slippers in the mud shani looks like he’s been punched

bittertruth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bittertruth »

stupid samira why on earth was she wearing sandals or slippers when they were about to climb the bridge.. they should of taken proper gear if they wanted to go on adventures.. then she was scared of a dog following her with her teeth out bent tilting head and bent smile with her constant giggles looks like she's never been on holiday or had any nice food to eat.. she must be finding everything so amazing beautiful wow blah blah blah...

sassisingh11
Talker
Talker

Post by sassisingh11 »

patrickstar wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:13 am
Hi guys.

Just happened upon some of Shani’s world’s videos. They seem like a well to do fam. I know some people on here have said they are security guards which is crazy to me because they dont pay much and the way Shani and their family spends its just not possible on that kinda salary, isnt it? And also their cars.. those aren’t cheap brands. I also dont think they get all that much from youtubing as they have a fairly small following in the world of Youtube. Just trying to get some info on them as they dont share much about their personal lives besides their shopping and food vlogs.
Take a look at there most recent videos there getting hundreds and thousand of views, overall the channel i would say, across all the videos is easily hitting views in the millions, so they are absolutely making good money from YouTube I would estimate around £2,000 plus per month, now throw in all the promos they advertise on instagram that’s surely another £1000 plus per month.

If the boys are all doing full time jobs that’s another £5000+ a month and finally throw in bk’s online shop where he sells fake iPods and other junk, god knows how much they get from that, also from what I know papa bear owns the house so no landlord to pay and don’t forget he has a quite a few brothers who each look very well off

They definitely have money….but no class

GossipSister
Talker
Talker

Post by GossipSister »

strawbsss00 wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:00 pm
GossipSister wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:25 pm

Lool it was me who said they’re going Mauritius. I’m not from their family (thank God), just a resident of brum who lives very close to shaniis and family

Girlll spill more tea 😇😇

patrickstar
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by patrickstar »

sassisingh11 wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:05 pm
patrickstar wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:13 am
Hi guys.

Take a look at there most recent videos there getting hundreds and thousand of views, overall the channel i would say, across all the videos is easily hitting views in the millions, so they are absolutely making good money from YouTube I would estimate around £2,000 plus per month, now throw in all the promos they advertise on instagram that’s surely another £1000 plus per month.

If the boys are all doing full time jobs that’s another £5000+ a month and finally throw in bk’s online shop where he sells fake iPods and other junk, god knows how much they get from that, also from what I know papa bear owns the house so no landlord to pay and don’t forget he has a quite a few brothers who each look very well off

They definitely have money….but no class
Ya you could be right. I dont know about their side hustles on insta and stuff but I guess that could be raking in some extra dough. I do also think they come from money as even in the vlogs before they were “famous” they had no problem spending big but yeah definately spending more extravagantly now with more holidays, shoppings etc. I’ve got nothing against them was just curious as all of them maybe except fufu seem to be working in the recent months. As for class, I dont think they really care. They seem to be the typical overseas born pakistani family.

Blossom1234
Learner
Learner

Post by Blossom1234 »

So Molly and her sister went eid shopping 🤔 Molly sister has got engaged to someone named A.
I don't know why but I feel both sisters are getting married into shani family. Molly does have two other sisters so why do these two just get eid clothes.
I think bk getting married to Sonia and Molly to fufu, only because BK sounded obsesed with the name Sonia in his video that was uploaded here.
As everyone was saying about father in law being mehram. I think people follow different school of thoughts so each to their own beliefs but in my knowledge surah baqarah clearly explains that your mehram is your father blood line or your mother's father and brother. No mention to father in law so 🙄 I doubt anything matters in their case.

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

We do have cases in society where FIL have married their DIL who have divorced their sons or had affairs with DIL. We can turn a blind eye against it but it does happen and we can’t ignore it!

I agree mama bear buying both of them Eid clothers suggests this and now the Middlesbrough trip with all 4 grown ups suggests there is some sort of relation happening for sure! Mama and papa bear getting invited for dinner by people for what exactly lol

suziwuzi
Informer
Informer

Post by suziwuzi »

the upgrade lol shaani thats what most people originally book for their honeymoon! Bless em they don't have as much money as people think.

I find it disgusting how Mama and papa eat from mcdonadls, no thank you mama never want to come eat at your house, can't trust whether the food is halaal or not!

Naeemaadam_1
Debater
Debater

Post by Naeemaadam_1 »

Anyone else starting to find papa bears sisters vlogs slightly pointless now?

HorrorQueen
Talker
Talker

Post by HorrorQueen »

suziwuzi wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:33 am
the upgrade lol shaani thats what most people originally book for their honeymoon! Bless em they don't have as much money as people think.

I find it disgusting how Mama and papa eat from mcdonadls, no thank you mama never want to come eat at your house, can't trust whether the food is halaal or not!
Shaani could have spent a bit less on tacky wedding dancers and silly trips to Southport, and a bit more on making his honeymoon more special. Mauritius has some beautiful beautiful locations and he picked quite a cheap looking hotel. You can still do all the activities but with a nicer hotel you can do cool water sports and enjoy much better food. And have a private beach where you can lounge and watch the stunning sunsets

Magsi123
Informer
Informer

Post by Magsi123 »

They did absolutely nothing in mauritius !!!!!

No beaches, no water sports, just more food and shopping.

And I can’t believe they ring the parents 3-4 times a day, ffs! You are on your honeymoon mate.

And the nerves of mama bear, telling them what to do what not to do. They grown up married people mate, let them enjoy and decide for themselves.

I am sure Samira will soon get sick of the fam.

HorrorQueen
Talker
Talker

Post by HorrorQueen »

It was a bit pathetic how shaani kept saying sorry mama and he was scared of her reaction not to mention they didn’t even do anything so extreme 🙄 He’s a grown man fgs! Is his mum really that dominating? Mama can’t seem to go 5 minutes without buying a suit, maybe someone should tell HER what to do- STOP BLOODY SHOPPING 🤷🏽‍♀️

Return to “Shaniis World”