Marzia “retired and photo editing” Kjellberg - Part 14

LaPetiteFleurs
Informer
Informer

Re: Marzia “retired and photo editing” Kjellberg - Part 14

Post by LaPetiteFleurs »

I forgot to screenshot yesterday but once again Emma was whoring Marzia out on her Instagram. Does she ever stop?! Why is Marzia friends with people who use her like this? I would actually argue that it’s incredibly rude of Emma to keep showing Marzia in her stories when it’s obvious she hates having a camera in her face. You need better “friends”, Marzia 🙈

Aki still has her stories live if you want to see, though no Marzia in hers. They were celebrating Midsummer for Felix. I feel so sorry for all guests who have to eat Marzia’s food. I know Felix is used to her cooking but it must be shocking for everyone else, lol.

LaPetiteFleurs
Informer
Informer

Post by LaPetiteFleurs »

Again with only posting emojis. It’s like she’s fully succumbed to being PewDiePie’s wife and no longer has a personality.

Is it possible she just doesn’t want to engage with her audience because she hates them? I don’t blame her in a way, they’re obsessive and needy and only care about her because of Felix (something she’s claimed she’s struggled with before...) but as long as she requests 💲💲💲 from them she should at least be putting in a little effort.

She can’t use the excuse that she wants privacy otherwise why post to her main account? She’s showing off photos for a reason.

Anyway, we have another photo dump and as per usual, her nose looks different. I can only assume at this point that it’s the angles/editing she does because it’s not possible for her to have had dozens of nose jobs.

🌞💕🌃

noturmothersmilkers
Learner
Learner

Post by noturmothersmilkers »

LaPetiteFleurs wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:02 pm
Again with only posting emojis. It’s like she’s fully succumbed to being PewDiePie’s wife and no longer has a personality.

Is it possible she just doesn’t want to engage with her audience because she hates them? I don’t blame her in a way, they’re obsessive and needy and only care about her because of Felix (something she’s claimed she’s struggled with before...) but as long as she requests 💲💲💲 from them she should at least be putting in a little effort.

She can’t use the excuse that she wants privacy otherwise why post to her main account? She’s showing off photos for a reason.

Anyway, we have another photo dump and as per usual, her nose looks different. I can only assume at this point that it’s the angles/editing she does because it’s not possible for her to have had dozens of nose jobs.

🌞💕🌃
She wants her privacy until she feels the need to show something off. It's funny that our collective predictions about her posting more once she's settled in Japan has come true, but of course we only thought that because her behaviour is predictable. These people live a perpetual vacation, even today I had a friend send me Marzia's post being like "they're really living the life". Of course they are, and they know this, why else would they (mostly Marzia) being showing off so much otherwise? :roll: But as we all know, social media is a highlight reel and just because they're living in Japan doesn't mean their lives are perfect despite what they want people to think.

At this point I'd be more surprised if she wrote and actual caption and not just emojis. She shows herself less and less in Felix's vlogs, not to mention that she barely says a word anymore in them, so I wouldn't expect a written caption expressing emotion. It's really weird to me how reserved she's become, but how much she still clearly wants to share her life simultaneously. It's like she can't actually fully commit to her off-grid life (lol) because she gets too much of a high from people liking and commenting on her shit, AKA worshipping the queen (who wouldn't be a queen without her king, mind you.)

noturmothersmilkers
Learner
Learner

LaPetiteFleurs wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:00 pm
I forgot to screenshot yesterday but once again Emma was whoring Marzia out on her Instagram. Does she ever stop?! Why is Marzia friends with people who use her like this? I would actually argue that it’s incredibly rude of Emma to keep showing Marzia in her stories when it’s obvious she hates having a camera in her face. You need better “friends”, Marzia 🙈

Aki still has her stories live if you want to see, though no Marzia in hers. They were celebrating Midsummer for Felix. I feel so sorry for all guests who have to eat Marzia’s food. I know Felix is used to her cooking but it must be shocking for everyone else, lol.
I didn't get the chance to see Emma's post, but I made it in time to see Aki's. I wonder if being around social media influencers (ew, nasty term) has actually made her want to post more herself? Especially being in Japan. She posts really vague, impersonal photos just for the sake of the ~aesthetic~ and possibly to refrain from getting close to her audience again. They also posted recently because they all had a beach day and found it almost odd to see Marzia smiling with other people and allowing them to photograph her, but I'm sure it was strategic and she made sure to only show one side of her face the entire time. Isn't she tired of pretending all the time? Jesus, I'm exhausted looking at her. Just fully commit to being online or get offline – pick something! Oh wait, she can't, that would be against her creative soul. :o

LaPetiteFleurs
Informer
Informer

Post by LaPetiteFleurs »

I’ve noticed whenever a friend posts an “unflattering” pic of Marzia she nearly always rushes to her Instagram to post her own pic, almost like she’s trying to drown out the other photo. Like, “look guys! This is what I looked like yesterday! That other photo that was shared was just a bad one, look how aMAZinG I look here!” - shows a carefully curated, posed left-side-only and heavily filtered image - It’s happened way too many times for it to be a coincidence.

I just finished watching Felix’s setup tour video and he said they don’t have a guest room (his office was nearly made a guest room) so I presume the house is somewhat small? It must be 3 bedrooms - their bedroom, Felix’s office and Marzia’s “office”.

About Mai: has Marzia given up on it? There’s been no product restocks apart from small amounts of pottery for months. I don’t think the move has anything to do with it because she’s not in charge of product development and all that stuff. There hasn’t been any new clothes/prints/accessories for nearly a year.

noturmothersmilkers
Learner
Learner

LaPetiteFleurs wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:59 pm
I’ve noticed whenever a friend posts an “unflattering” pic of Marzia she nearly always rushes to her Instagram to post her own pic, almost like she’s trying to drown out the other photo. Like, “look guys! This is what I looked like yesterday! That other photo that was shared was just a bad one, look how aMAZinG I look here!” - shows a carefully curated, posed left-side-only and heavily filtered image - It’s happened way too many times for it to be a coincidence.
Oh, 100%. She always seems to post after they do too, probably to see what they shared and then counter it with something a little more flattering and ~aesthetic~ uwu
LaPetiteFleurs wrote:
I just finished watching Felix’s setup tour video and he said they don’t have a guest room (his office was nearly made a guest room) so I presume the house is somewhat small? It must be 3 bedrooms - their bedroom, Felix’s office and Marzia’s “office”.
Honestly, I'd love to see what their house looks like lol but mostly because I'm nosey and they have money so I assume it's nice. Plus Japanese architecture is really nice IMO, but maybe it's too personal for him to give a tour. Who knows? I'm sure he doesn't want to accidentally dox himself... again. I'm pretty sure Marzia's contributed to that.
LaPetiteFleurs wrote:
About Mai: has Marzia given up on it? There’s been no product restocks apart from small amounts of pottery for months. I don’t think the move has anything to do with it because she’s not in charge of product development and all that stuff. There hasn’t been any new clothes/prints/accessories for nearly a year.
Yeah, honestly I have no idea what she's doing lol. She did have that recent drop with that dog accessory boutique/Marzia stan, but we all know she didn't contribute much to that, so obviously that didn't take up too much of her time. I doubt she's working on pottery and her work has gotten more repetitive than usual and somehow more bland than it already is. I'm thinking she's looking to rebrand or do something else again, but she's sort of out of "creative" options she can do independently. She's sort of "done" fashion, YouTube, photography-ish, pottery, "art", jewelry, and interior design. Next step: house wife. I mean hey, if you can then why not? Let's stop pretending we're some artistic prodigy when children are capable of creating what she has. Just retire and do nothing, so basically just continue what you're doing.

Oh, I just remembered Tsuki, so there could be that, but I highly doubt they update the website or do anything worth while for the brand other than maybe post a few photos and design some new pieces annually. I'm curious to see if she'll abandon Maì this year or rebrand it now that she's in Japan to make it more up to date with her current lifestyle. Can't just have "Tsuki", gotta make everything Japanese.~

It's also weird that she's not really involved in Maì much considering it's supposed to be a "small" Instagram business (not a corporation) so you wouldn't think it'd be difficult for her to manage the social media aspect on her own. Heaven forbid she has SOME connection to her adoring fans that would literally buy Maya's dog hair from her they're so desperate to have anything she's seen, touched, or breathed on.

LaPetiteFleurs
Informer
Informer

Post by LaPetiteFleurs »

noturmothersmilkers wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:01 pm
Honestly, I'd love to see what their house looks like lol but mostly because I'm nosey and they have money so I assume it's nice. Plus Japanese architecture is really nice IMO, but maybe it's too personal for him to give a tour. Who knows? I'm sure he doesn't want to accidentally dox himself... again. I'm pretty sure Marzia's contributed to that.
Felix said on stream last year he’ll likely do a house tour because “Marzia really wants to show off to you guys. She thinks our house is better then everyone’s” - I am not making this quote up, that’s literally what Felix said she said. Once again I find myself wondering
why she so desperately requires validation from teenagers.
It's also weird that she's not really involved in Maì much considering it's supposed to be a "small" Instagram business (not a corporation) so you wouldn't think it'd be difficult for her to manage the social media aspect on her own. Heaven forbid she has SOME connection to her adoring fans that would literally buy Maya's dog hair from her they're so desperate to have anything she's seen, touched, or breathed on.
I found it interesting how ggPRfail said that Marzia tends to avoid questions from friends/family about Mai. It appears she really doesn’t know what’s going on in her own company but she still wants that illusion of bUsY bOSs BaBe ArTisT tOTalLY nOt HoUsEWiFE. Don’t her acquaintances find it odd? (Well I guess ggPRfail did, that’s why it was mentioned 🙈)

I think she might try a rebrand too. Maybe once she’s setup her new office she’ll debut a bunch of new products along with a house tour.

So, they’ve been in Japan for 2 months now. When will the honeymoon period start wearing off? I’m patiently waiting over here 🤭

Considering how easy (cough boring cough) their lives are I predict they probably still have a few months full of sightseeing and exploring ahead of them but still, I want to see how they deal with ordinary life in Japan when they’re not busy being tourists.

LaPetiteFleurs
Informer
Informer

Post by LaPetiteFleurs »

Heaven forbid she has SOME connection to her adoring fans that would literally buy Maya's dog hair from her they're so desperate to have anything she's seen, touched, or breathed on.
Oh funny you should say that....

Buy clothes from Marzia, also get pet fur 🥰💖

Seriously though, I know hair has a way of sticking to things but please tell me she at least washed the underwear/swimsuits that she’s sold before sending....please....

ImageImage

noturmothersmilkers
Learner
Learner

LaPetiteFleurs wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:15 pm
Heaven forbid she has SOME connection to her adoring fans that would literally buy Maya's dog hair from her they're so desperate to have anything she's seen, touched, or breathed on.

Seriously though, I know hair has a way of sticking to things but please tell me she at least washed the underwear/swimsuits that she’s sold before sending....please....

ImageImage
Oh my God... I'm not surprised and I'm still somehow disappointed. I think the saddest part is how people still gave her a 5 star rating. I don't know what it is about people, but they really treat her like a child who somehow doesn't know any better, except she's nearly 30. Not to mention she's just been lazy and unhygienic since the dawn of time.

Remember the clothing swap video she did with Felix? There was a part in the vid where he mentioned that her clothes smelled like her and she said his clothes smelled like laundry and he said "that's because my clothes are actually CLEAN." Talk about exposed, that didn't sound like a joke. I also remember in her closet organization video she dumped all her clothes directly on the floor when they needed to be organized, then put them right back in her wardrobe/gifted/donated them. Come on, Marzia. Use your brain, at least once.

1st vid in question @ 5:44:

2nd:

PeepoHappy4weird
Learner
Learner

Post by PeepoHappy4weird »

LaPetiteFleurs wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:15 pm

ImageImage
Would it have been really that hard for her to get a lint roller and clean the hair off? Seriously that screams unprofessional.
A man is no one.

irishmohawk
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by irishmohawk »

LaPetiteFleurs wrote:

He already doxxed himself thinking that tokyo was big enough and people would not find them with these little hints (this is why he doesnt blurred his windows anymore)
Actually their house looks so blend from the outside and soooo boring. They bought a traditional japanese house an completely replace it from a concrete square… it might be pretty inside but i don’t get the whole lets move to japan because we love it so much and they ended up destroying patrimonial house -_-

Sorry for my english :)

irishmohawk
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by irishmohawk »

https://youtu.be/X7i6rrpj4RI

An house tour is already on youtube too

LaPetiteFleurs
Informer
Informer

Post by LaPetiteFleurs »

^^^ Is this allowed to be posted ? I don’t want you to get banned for doxxing. I want to talk about it but maybe we shouldn’t 🙈 :love2:

About Felix’s latest vlog: I found it sort of funny how the note his mother sent referred to their move as an “adventure”. Felix has spent the past 3 years claiming this is all very serious, they want to be fully settled and apart of Japanese society (lol) but then his own mother comes in like “have fun on your little adventure!”
I’m probably reading into it too much but it sort of felt like a slap in the face to everything he has previously said, lol. It makes me wonder what their friends/family really think of the move.

irishmohawk
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by irishmohawk »

I don’t think they want to establish their life in japan at least they wont have kids in this house…i dont think they will stay that long in that house the city might get boring after a while they might want a beach house soon just like in England.

I don’t think its doxxing when the information is displayed on a youtube channel… but i could be wrong

LaPetiteFleurs
Informer
Informer

Post by LaPetiteFleurs »

I know I keep mentioning it but the timeline is so confusing. We have insider information saying they’re living in Japan for two years (and Marzia’s mother said it too) but then we have Felix who gives off the impression that he never wants to leave and we have no idea how Marzia feels because she’s apparently lost the ability to speak.

BTW, I think it was you irishmohawk that posted this from Marzia’s mother’s account. Is there anything else gossipy you could share? I don’t have Facebook and can’t see the page.

irishmohawk
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by irishmohawk »

Yup it was me but i dont know anything else for the moment 😅

LaPetiteFleurs
Informer
Informer

Post by LaPetiteFleurs »

This is Felix’s account.

Naturally my mind instantly jumps to wondering if something’s going on behind the scenes and Felix doesn’t want people to have a place to discuss it 🙈

I’ve seen people speculate that a certain post might have caused him to do this but I don’t know what the post was about.

LaPetiteFleurs
Informer
Informer

Post by LaPetiteFleurs »

I can’t take credit because I found this on another gossip site (which I can’t name because I think it could result in a ban) but people were noticing that Marzia seemed to edit her body to look slimmer in this photo. If you look closely at the edges around her waist it has the telltale jagged look and her arm has a blur on it that extends into the water.

And notice how she doesn’t.....have a hand? Maya is just floating there completely unsupported 🤭 Her right hand (our left) has made a temporary departure. You can sort of see where it is but the editing has blurred it out.

Marzia has intense insecurities and she’s no stranger to editing her face but I had no idea she edits her body too. Why....? She’s already quite slim. I think it’s just a recent thing too.

Diamond1993
Learner
Learner

Post by Diamond1993 »

I’ve noticed in the past people would be upset about others poking fun at how skinny she was and poking fun at how she eats.

Supposedly because she has sensitivities to food? It could be true… but I will be the one to say I call BS. I think it’s a way for her to stay skinny, I don’t think for one second she actually dislikes being how thin she is and she definitely monitors EVERYTHING to stay that way.

I assume she has some sort of eating issue, like she fears of gaining.

In that beach pic it almost seems like she’s using the dog to block off most of her body, no pic of her standing alone and posing into the camera. Hair of course covering her face. And in her story she made sure it was only of her running AWAY from the camera into the water.

I really don’t think she’s someone to look up to at all, what is there to really admire?

Also this is old news but I wanted to bring back attention to that one time tragically a Japanese wrestler committed suicide because of online bullying.

Marzia decides to go online and talk about how people need to “be careful of what they say on the internet” and blah blah which I agree with… but it was like she was using that terrible incident to make sure people don’t come for HER so she can continue being praised and pampered without ANY negative feedback, even though the negative feedback is SO limited anyway.

I took a screenshot of a lovely person form here that explained this incident perfectly below.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LaPetiteFleurs
Informer
Informer

Post by LaPetiteFleurs »

Diamond1993 wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:25 pm
I don’t think for one second she actually dislikes being how thin she is and she definitely monitors EVERYTHING to stay that way.
Exactly. If she’s no longer eating the foods that cause her problems then she shouldn’t be losing weight. When she originally talked about her weight loss she said she PURPOSEFULLY did it and even stated her goal was to return to her teenage weight of 43 kilos (which is shockingly low, even for her height)

The average 12 year old weighs that much. That was her goal....a child’s weight. I believe she said she “settled” for a little higher and thank god because she’d be so unhealthy.
Diamond1993 wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:25 pm
In that beach pic it almost seems like she’s using the dog to block off most of her body, no pic of her standing alone and posing into the camera. Hair of course covering her face. And in her story she made sure it was only of her running AWAY from the camera into the water.
Perhaps she’s hiding herself because she’s gained a little weight since moving to Japan? If they’re eating out a lot it can easily happen.

Felix probably filmed the beach day so we’re going to see her in the vlog anyway, what’s the point of editing herself? Is she trying to drown out footage that hasn’t even been posted yet?

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”