GabSepticVag

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
okay-sis
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GabSepticVag

Post by okay-sis »

Sorry, I tried dming the link but then I got temporarily blocked from the site. I'll try and message it again today.

Get_set_die
Learner
Learner

Post by Get_set_die »

okay-sis wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:57 am
Sorry, I tried dming the link but then I got temporarily blocked from the site. I'll try and message it again today.
The reason you got banned is because there's a beef between the owner of this website and the old mods. There's a whole drama about it. You can Google it.

AcadiaScarlet
Learner
Learner

Post by AcadiaScarlet »

okay-sis wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:57 am
Can you perhaps try to send the invite again? :D

Shortie4852
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Shortie4852 »

Where has this moved to? would like to join in if I can. Also, has anyone seen the latest tweet? Again taking advantage of Sean again.
Last edited by Shortie4852 on Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Grabby Gabby will never ‘blow up’ once Seán can freely travel to places alone and realises how bloody bored he is of her he’ll break up with her (it will be like the same situation as he did to Wiishu) and then Gab will be as irrelevant as the day she started.

:cuted:

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

Honestly I'm shocked they're even still together. Their relationship would have fizzled out ages ago were it not for lockdown keeping him at home.

newllime23
Lurker
Lurker

Post by newllime23 »

Oh my god, they just did matching tattoos. How embarassing is this? And if they break up, they are gonna seriously regret them a lots.. they aren't really gonna miss one single occasion on parading about their love?

newllime23
Lurker
Lurker

Post by newllime23 »

Hi, have you seen the birthday post that he had lately added about her? I have a feeling, as if he is trying to be really public about it, which does not really seem to fit in, cause his previous relationship was completely torn apart from spotlight. I am not assuming that Signe and Sean were without issues, but I am telling that it seems kind of sus that he is like that. I am not sure what I think about his public love confessions through all these posts.. Seems like he is trying so hard to keep it up to prove something, not sure what...

Return to “A-M”