What’s his/hers Insta account?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imsorrydarling
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers Part 9

Post by imsorrydarling »

I thought he is a man? He’s from Bolton or Manchester and is friends with Mariyah Khan & cousins with them Fitoor lot. Haiqa etc on instagram

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shinydiscoballs »

Sounds like he latches onto anyone with a vague following in order to grow his own.

Tajana
Talker
Talker

Post by Tajana »

Malaikahraja needs her own thread! I just came across her insta and holy shit all she does is SHOW OFF and call herself sugar mommy wtf

Zak22
Learner
Learner

Post by Zak22 »

Tajana wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:21 am
Malaikahraja needs her own thread! I just came across her insta and holy shit all she does is SHOW OFF and call herself sugar mommy wtf
How are they so rich ?!

Ari82
Learner
Learner

Post by Ari82 »

Tajana wrote:Malaikahraja needs her own thread! I just came across her insta and holy shit all she does is SHOW OFF and call herself sugar mommy wtf
Just saw her Insta and it’s tacky af!

mrss1nosey
Debater
Debater

Post by mrss1nosey »

Zak22 wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:00 pm
Tajana wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:21 am
How are they so rich ?!
I don’t think they’re rich most likely living off credit cards and paying minimum repayment. Plus he’s known to scam people for money

imsorrydarling
Talker
Talker

Post by imsorrydarling »

So Iqra Saleem is making drinks at home & then selling them from the roadside for £3 & £3.50.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

Eww her boobs

Is she really a Mirpuri? 😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

moulinmillion wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:48 pm
Fashion123 wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:56 am
Does anyone know Masuma Khan? She finished her pharmacy degree but never sat the final exams and now is advertising herself as a pharmacy mentor. How can you mentor people in an area where you didn't make it yourself
Is she the one that's always going on about how she married 'sooooo' young. Girl calm down, you were at university and CHOSE to get married when you did.

Wait, I thought she had a masters in Pharm

imsorrydarling
Talker
Talker

Post by imsorrydarling »

94Hannah94_ wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:10 am
Eww her boobs

Yep she is lol. She’s first cousins with shamala hairstylist. Their dads are brothers.

farahmirza1
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by farahmirza1 »

mrss1nosey wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:04 pm
Zak22 wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:00 pm

How are they so rich ?!
I don’t think they’re rich most likely living off credit cards and paying minimum repayment. Plus he’s known to scam people for money
Just checked her profile, scrolled down and saw the G wagon numberplate F17UAD and lamborghini, I remember seeing these cars and particularly the G wagon pick up a hijabi (guessing it must've been Malaika) outside the old Stratford shopping centre in east London all the time when I used to work near there. Now that i recognise the G wagon I know that her husband was done for the Forex fraud scams time ago and i think they hid in Dubai till the heat died down and now seem to come back and forth between Dubai and London all the time. Anyway, you'd think after all the people he pissed off these people would learn a thing or two and be lowkey but these kind of people can't help themselves, they crave attention. They NEED to show the World what is going on, how much they're spending, where they're eating etc and it's typical asians trying so hard to be arab (i guess the only time he wears a thobe is probably in Dubai mall). People like this never learn and unfortunately become targets for burglars.

Never forget, the truly rich 'old money' people keep it lowkey because they don't need to stunt i.e. they are not insecure. Only the poor ones get excited and flaunt what they have.

Sparkle103
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

94Hannah94_ wrote:
Eww her boobs

That’s disgusting. Is she married to the black guy she hangs out with? How did she meet him?

farahmirza1
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by farahmirza1 »

Sparkle103 wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:50 pm
94Hannah94_ wrote:
Eww her boobs

That’s disgusting. Is she married to the black guy she hangs out with? How did she meet him?
Oh dear you don't know about Amaira's past shenanigans? She's a known predator, her current 'fiance' is probably her 3rd underage footballer that she's been engaged to aka honey trapped. Like Dabz, Ibriz, Aaliyah et al. Amairah seeks out footballers and 'celebs' in hopes of becoming a WAG. And as soon as the current footballer she's dating gets sold, loaned or his club gets relegated from whatever lower tier division he's playing in then she moves on to the next one. They're also always younger than her, the current one is around 7 years younger. She's a wreck to be honest, many has been written about her on the previous threads and prior to footballers it was actors she was after. The last actor dumped her after she called him whilst having sex with the first footballer she hooked up with. Her dad and uncle have also been prosecuted for illegal cock/chicken fighting and betting syndicates at their house lol

icecube677
Lurker
Lurker

Post by icecube677 »

Ari82 wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:30 pm
I’m so sick of Insta bloggers thinking they need to document “every minute of their lives” Abiha is in Pakistan and her poor son was crying with tears for his dad because he missed him and she had a camera shoved in his face asking him “to say again what you just told me” poor kid let him be sad without it being documented! I can’t imagine how these poor kids will grow up with their moms putting a camera in their face every minute. Do they even spend any quality one on one time with their kids?! It’s all for the gram!

Abiha Khan is a typical paki house wife married to a doctor lol

sham33
Informer
Informer

Post by sham33 »

Looks like Mariyah khan is getting married lmao amir khan posted a picture on his Snapchat

Duckduckgoss
Learner
Learner

Post by Duckduckgoss »

Haha Mariyah khan marrying h star vlogs on YouTube search h star vlogs. He used to follow that singer around who married that Pakistani actress. Really surprised at that. Mariyah khan looks like a mutt in that picture 😂. Proper mismatch couple

unknown945
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by unknown945 »

Duckduckgoss wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:13 am
Haha Mariyah khan marrying h star vlogs on YouTube search h star vlogs. He used to follow that singer around who married that Pakistani actress. Really surprised at that. Mariyah khan looks like a mutt in that picture 😂. Proper mismatch couple
that singer falak is his brother

penelope90
Talker
Talker

Post by penelope90 »

what's going on with azha? does anyone follow her? abiha's friend

MakeupXface
Learner
Learner

Post by MakeupXface »

Which one is real ?

Doesn’t ibriz’s SD get it for her I remember the girl who said she shared him with her?

Return to “Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers”