Ashley Brooke / itsashbrooke Part 2

sookies_
Learner
Learner

Re: Ashley Brooke / itsashbrooke Part 2

Post by sookies_ »

lizzy wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 6:42 am

I wonder if these inlfuencers kids will grow up with a "sponsored by IVF x clinic" sticker on :roll: :roll:
Very well said! I have always seen them as some spoiled children pretending to be adults instead of who they really are - people in their mid-thirties who are about to become parents (good for them) So weird, what went wrong there? :help: Hopefully the baby will help them stop being so superficial and self-absorbed and start acting like adults.

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

sookies_ wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 11:03 am
lizzy wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 6:42 am

I wonder if these inlfuencers kids will grow up with a "sponsored by IVF x clinic" sticker on :roll: :roll:
Very well said! I have always seen them as some spoiled children pretending to be adults instead of who they really are - people in their mid-thirties who are about to become parents (good for them) So weird, what went wrong there? :help: Hopefully the baby will help them stop being so superficial and self-absorbed and start acting like adults.
Agree. Many couples shouldn't ask themselves "Do we want to have a baby?". But "Are we mature enough now to start to raise a child?".

I see Ashley complaining about everything! And Ryan (Mr I am an expert on everything) giving advises on how to be a 'good parent'. Not a good combo.

pinklady23
Learner
Learner

Post by pinklady23 »

I actually felt sorry for them when they announced they were having trouble conceiving. But they literally wasted no time in sponsored IVF content which would have been planned in advance. It make the whole this so insincere Meanwhile they are all like “please respect our privacy” “we weren’t going to make this public” rahhh rahh rahh… such a load of shit. Ashley acts like a baby to Ryan and they have the most bizarre dynamic. Ashley will be so cut when Ryan is giving the baby more attention than her.

Ugh88
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by Ugh88 »

Does anyone else think she might be having twins? Has she addressed this? She claimed to “pop” much sooner than expected and the way in which she acknowledged others who may be struggling with infertility seemed exceptionally “I’ll pretend to be know what it’s like and be sympathetic but I’m so glad this isn’t my problem anymore”. Idk just a thought.

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

Did you see her weekend Q&A?

- Her brother still lives with them :o
- She confessed she lost a lot of weight because her "nauseas" (always have been that. Not new when pregnant). She said she is back to her "normal weight" :roll:

If she keeps her obsession to be skinny, her poor baby is going to suffer the consecuences. Ryan seems to encourange her poor eating habits so Im sure he enjoys having a skinny pregnant wife. :roll:

Babe_Vogue
Talker
Talker

Post by Babe_Vogue »

So many red flags in her latest vlog regarding food and body image. She seems so uncomfortable with being bigger (even though only her stomach is) and it surely doesn't help that Ryan has issues too, they probably bond over that. He works out excessively. And she talks about food a lot yet barely eats, and if she eats more than usual she makes sure to mention that by saying how full she is or how she "didn't expect to feel so full after the TWO pieces of toast". It's literally so triggering

sookies_
Learner
Learner

Post by sookies_ »

Babe_Vogue wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:29 am
So many red flags in her latest vlog regarding food and body image. She seems so uncomfortable with being bigger (even though only her stomach is) and it surely doesn't help that Ryan has issues too, they probably bond over that. He works out excessively.
Looks like he became extremely obsessed with his body after they moved back to 'the middle of nowhere'. He is constantly sharing almost naked photos of himself on Instagram from the home gym. :help: I don't think he was doing that when they were living in NYC. Yes, they are bored to death in TX and seems like there is nothing much to do with their time there but it's also weird for a married man (who's going to become a dad).. who is the target audience for these nudies?? I am sure that she supports him of course because they marriage is a dream.

Babe_Vogue
Talker
Talker

Post by Babe_Vogue »

Yeah, like who are the pics for? I believe that he has body dismorphia, and so does she..

Ugh88
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by Ugh88 »

What is his Instagram?

Babe_Vogue
Talker
Talker

Post by Babe_Vogue »

It's @ryanreediculous

pinklady23
Learner
Learner

Post by pinklady23 »

Babe_Vogue wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:20 am
Yeah, like who are the pics for? I believe that he has body dismorphia, and so does she..
Good question! Who are they for? I’m actually shocked to hear he’s still posting them.

Usually when people start posting that kind of content they’re trying to get someone’s attention. I wonder who that someone is?

Last I’d seen he’d become really into tattoos and bands? I’ve always believed he’s into curvy fitness chicks too because there’s been a lot of indicators. Would also explain why Ashley is always “trying” to put on weight and grow a booty and sad to say, but it may even be behind the boob job (I hope not) either way her insecurities about her body are coming from somewhere.

I think there is nothing worse for a relationship than two people with different expectations of what they want from each other. They appear to be growing in opposite directions and the only thing connecting them at the moment is this baby.

On that note, I think the fact they’re having a baby girl is great but Ashley is going to have to come to terms with not being “the baby” anymore. A little girls relationship with her dad absolutely takes the priority over a codependent wife who acts cute and ditzy for attention. Interested to see how their relationship dynamics shift :corn:

I also saw a story where she spoke about ending the magazine. We all saw that coming! Also doesn’t seem to be any progress with her scrunchies over a year after launch. It’s interesting to see just how stagnant she’s become since Ryan has stoped working with her and focused on his own things.

I think she needs to ask herself why people would want to follow a washed up YouTuber turned Texas Housewife. It’s far from inspiring. Her SocialBlade stats are definitely something to be concerned about, I hope Ryan’s making decent earnings because they’ll need to continue paying for followers unless she wants to shill vitamins for the rest of her life.

Babe_Vogue
Talker
Talker

Post by Babe_Vogue »

I totally agree! The only interesting thing about her vlogs was their NYC lifestyle and now that’s gone for good. She never showed much to begin with, but now, even when she’s filming, there’s not for us except getting triggered, lol. Don’t know why I watch her still

sookies_
Learner
Learner

Post by sookies_ »

pinklady23 wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:35 pm
Babe_Vogue wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:20 am
Good question! Who are they for? I’m actually shocked to hear he’s still posting them.

Usually when people start posting that kind of content they’re trying to get someone’s attention. I wonder who that someone is?

Last I’d seen he’d become really into tattoos and bands? I’ve always believed he’s into curvy fitness chicks too because there’s been a lot of indicators. Would also explain why Ashley is always “trying” to put on weight and grow a booty and sad to say, but it may even be behind the boob job (I hope not) either way her insecurities about her body are coming from somewhere.
My thoughts exactly! No one would be posting nudies all the time unless there is someone out there they wish to impress. Poor Ashley, I genuinely feel sorry for her and wonder how does she justify his sneaky behavior?! I remember her saying she never gets jealous because she trusts him 100% but sometimes it is good to be more careful and keep your eyes open. It is one thing to publicly parade with a perfect relationship but the reality is always different.

Very interesting to hear that he is into tattoos and bands. How do you know that??

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

pinklady23 wrote:
+1. I always have think that Ashley getting her boobs bigger was for Ryan. Same of her excercises for growing a big butt. So sad Ashley, so sad.
pinklady23 wrote:
I also saw a story where she spoke about ending the magazine. We all saw that coming! Also doesn’t seem to be any progress with her scrunchies over a year after launch. It’s interesting to see just how stagnant she’s become since Ryan has stoped working with her and focused on his own things.
Another project Ashley quits? Shocking! NOT!. The scrunchies business was the worse thing she can launch. IF she has any followers who buys her s%&tty products, I wonder if they buy them twice, let alone for a third time.
pinklady23 wrote:
I think she needs to ask herself why people would want to follow a washed up YouTuber turned Texas Housewife.
Is she a "Housewife"? to be honest, I don't know what she can offer anymore. Food/Cooking? nope. Fashion? nope. Makeup? nope. Gardening? nope. Baking? nope.

After milking IVF $$, her next project will be milking the baby $$!

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”