QCKND: The Over-Sensitive Cheesesteak Channel

saraneth
Lurker
Lurker

Re: QCKND: The Over-Sensitive Cheesesteak Channel

Post by saraneth »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 9:08 am
I saw someone on IG defend her and say she's "filming videos for her comeback to youtube." Apparently she mentioned it on Twitch. I don't watch any of her livestream crap because when she was doing them on youtube it would be 3 hours of boring nonsense.
She did say in an instagram story she was getting ready to come back to youtube but i think that was about two months ago now? I don't think it should take two months to film an edit a youtube video. Although if her and John have broken up then that would probably have delayed things since she would presumably be the one to move out.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I peeked at her Twitter and on May 3rd she posted "I'm editing a youtube video for the first time this year." But also all her recent photos have been at that same house. It would not surprise me if they just stayed living together because it's convenient. Although the last time they broke up, she moved into that little apartment by herself because she didn't want to live with him, so who knows what's going on.

Vickysveiws
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Vickysveiws »

Jon and her are still together I believe. Unfortunately she had her grandfather died and some other pretty unfortunate things happen to her. I believe she was assaulted by some neighbors who have always given her trouble, because now she is in self defense classes. I feel really sorry for her when I think about how often misfortunes like that happen to her. On top of that she is going back to school.

So I can see why she is dragging going back on YouTube. She has alot of plans for youtube because she thinks her main channel is banned, so she wants to switch to her second channel and she recently made a third channel for her streams.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Oh that's sad, I didn't know about her granddad. I know she was really close with her grandparents.

Queen_Of_Peace
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Queen_Of_Peace »

Huh, I haven't thought about her or this thread until the other day, when I was getting tattooed (funny, right?). I'm not surprised she's basically given up on YouTube, I feel like she hasn't had an engaging video in years. I tried watching one of her videos about her experience getting her deviated septum fixed and it was just very boring. I honestly feel it'd be best if she drops YT altogether because it's clear her heart hasn't been in it for a long time.

Interesting that she's going back to school, though. Has she mentioned what she's studying? I know she was originally wanting to major in Communications/Journalism when she was at community college. I hope she figures out what she's passionate about because it feels as though she's just been throwing things at the wall and hoping something eventually sticks for what, five or six years now?

Also, how sad about her grandpa. She loves both of her grandparents so much, and it's clear she thinks of them as her actual parents. I hope she's handling it alright, because I remember how much of a wreck she was when Ryan passed away.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I know, she hasn't seemed passionate about anything for years. Even when she was doing hair you could tell that wasn't what she really wanted to end up doing for a living. I think all the people at the salon knew that, too lol

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She's baaaaaaaaack!

At not even 1 minute in. she already says "authentic voice" :rofl:

She says the QCKND Two channel will have all the new videos and vlogs and whatnot and her QCKND channel will have the "long format" ones.

At least she recognized that she needed counseling and is doing it.

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

Did one of her grandparents pass away?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Her granddad did

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

Aww that's so sad :(

Vickysveiws
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Vickysveiws »

She uploaded a video on her Qcknd Two yesterday about books she has read this year. All the stuff she said in the video she has said in her lives, no point watching both her YouTube and twitch.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I just saw that too - I never catch her on Twitch because every time she would re-upload her streams to youtube, I would be bored out of my mind trying to watch them lol.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I normally like these types of videos, but Jesus why does every one of hers have to be so long? I don't have time to sit here and watch a 40 minute video of her cleaning ONE closet. I could see a 40 minute video for the whole house, but the girl needs to learn how to edit better :rofl:

healslut420
Lurker
Lurker

Post by healslut420 »

this thread seems pretty dead but I’m wondering if anyone that’s been following her for longer than me can weigh in on some things (I do enjoy her content for the most part but she does seem like fragile little snowflake and can make me cringe at times).

1. Why does she refer to her boyfriend as her partner? I’ve never known anyone to do so that isn’t lgbt+. Is she? She seems to do some pride content but idk if that’s just ally stuff or what
2. She keeps mentioning having to go to court, does anyone know what that’s about?
3. Does she only stream and make YouTube videos? Like how does she make money bc it seems pretty sporadic and she doesn’t have enough subs to make a living imo.

Also this is just an aside but I’ve watched some of her streams and she seems to push her wishlist/PO Box often.

She also just doesn’t seem to have the mental fortitude to be a content creator or even just go about everyday life it seems like everything is sort of an “event” and stresses her out. I can’t think of examples off the top of my head but just from listening to her streams and stuff she seems to take a lot of stuff to heart and mentions feeling uncomfortable posting places where she knows she can receive criticism which is.. everywhere on the internet.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I'm not sure why she refers to John as "partner" all the time instead of her boyfriend. I don't watch her streams because they're so long and she's incredibly boring, but I would assume she's talked about the court stuff on there. (If anyone knows what that's about can you tell us? lol)

She's definitely always been like that. She used to regularly make youtube content and can't handle even the tiniest bit of criticism. She went through cosmetology school and apprenticed in a salon but didn't pass the state exam so she immediately gave up on it instead of trying again, and she has not worked a job since. In her defense I recall it having something to do with the girls she worked with being super mean and basically screwing her over on the exam, but she could have tried again if she really wanted to be a hairstylist. I have no idea how she affords anything but I'd assume her boyfriend foots most of the bills at home.

Vickysveiws
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Vickysveiws »

I stopped watching her streams around year ago, so there may be new stuff I dont know about, but before that I watched very close to all of her streams. Firstly, she considered herself bisexual and came out very quietly last year or the year before that. Also it has become pretty common to refer to your boyfriend/girlfriend as partner, and was pushed for allies to use the language. She's also been with him for so long I understand not wanting to call him a boyfriend.

For the court stuff: Long story short she was physically assaulted/attacked by two neighbors that singled her out for harassment. In the past they have smashed her planter pots or verbally harassed her. She decided to try and get a restraining order or have them charged with assult and the process has been grueling. Her attacker is not making the process easy, and of course the justice system has extreme road blocks to stop people from pressing charges. So, it doesn't surprise me that she is still going to court.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She uploaded a new video, just a clothing haul:

I normally don't like her clothing type videos because her style is the complete opposite of mine, but this one wasn't as bad as it usually is. Some of the dresses she picked were actually cute.

Lalakay
Learner
Learner

Post by Lalakay »

I've been watching her for a long time, and usually tune into her streams. I have to agree with the fact that every little interaction she has in public is a whole damn event. I remember she said something recently about how she went to the doctors office, and (among other mundane details), saw a girl with a Hogwarts sweater on. THE HORROR! THE INSANITY... to wear a Hogwarts sweater, especially during pride week! Give me a fucking break. Her minions didn't miss a beat in echoing her reaction. Are you telling me none of her subscibers are Harry Potter fans because of the JKR stuff anymore? I really don't buy it. Her regulars seems to mirror her attitude allll the time, to the point of repeating the common phrases she uses. It's so cringe.

Which leads me to mention something I think is odd and confusing to me. She refers to her stream audience as "you guys" and often separates them from the occasional passer-by or new fan of her channel. It is to the point where it sounds like she doesn't want her channel (on twitch especially) to grow. Like she knows all of her subscibers personally. Anyone have thoughts about that?

PocketH
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by PocketH »

I just had a quick browse of the text previews on her fansly page and in one (posted 08/23) she mentioned hard blocking her grandmom from her life? Wth? Is that her paternal grandmother or has some serious drama gone down? Used to keep up with her on YouTube but I don't have the interest to watch the streams or pay for the exclusive content. But I'm so interested about that one.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Really? Hmm, I'm curious about that too.

Return to “Qcknd”